Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Davido Had An Airplane Scare Of His Life And It Wasn’t Pretty. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Had An Airplane Scare Of His Life And It Wasn’t Pretty. (474 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo / Check Out Loved Up Bedroom Moments Davido Had With Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Had An Airplane Scare Of His Life And It Wasn’t Pretty. by Eeldris1000001: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nigerian ace singer Davido was on a flight and he thought he was about to die. The turbulence was so much that Davido held on to his seat and scared that he might die.

His DJ, DJ Ecool captured it on video and it was frantic.

Davido is an experienced flyer but that didn’t stop him from physically showing signs of weakness as he held on for his dear life.
Davido addressed the occurrence after the flight, “Daddy please send the JET !! These European Airlines want to use me for sacrifice!!!” he said. He was flying through Instanbul Airport to a show in Lebanon.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/davido-had-an-airplane-scare-of-his-life-and-it-wasnt-pretty/

Re: Davido Had An Airplane Scare Of His Life And It Wasn’t Pretty. by Holumhidey(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
so, he finally died..... what a loss!

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Defies Doctor’s Orders… Features In Flirt Video / I Will Drop Hits Even In My 90's - Tiwa Savage Reveals / Why We Invaded Bobrisky’s Birthday Party — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.