Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? (448 Views)

World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / What Happened To This Mexico Supporter After Brazil Knocked Mexico Out / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by k22olainc(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Can anyone explain what happened to the platform Sourcearb?

1 Like

Re: Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by blackpanthar: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
SOURCEARB was on telegram o, but today it vanished.

k22olainc:
Can anyone explain what happened to the platform Sourcearb?

1 Like

Re: Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by k22olainc(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Have you tried to login or chat on telegram?
Re: Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by Matyco: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
What really happened? I have searched everywhere. They are no where to be found. You mean they have disappear with the money of their investors? Fear man.
Re: Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by peeps4u: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Matyco:
What really happened? I have searched everywhere. They are no where to be found. You mean they have disappear with the money of their investors? Fear man.

I warned guys on the old thread but none listened.
The moment you saw them doing giveaways almost everyday on their telegrams, one should know it was to entice more preys?

How do you feed your Xmas chicken?

They increased their investment amount from $50 to $150 and then $250 with weeks. Who didn't know that was the final attempt to cart as much money as possible and run away?
Re: Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by Darrels: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Can this be true?I know of someone that invested $1000 worth of bitcoin.Hmmm
Re: Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? by peeps4u: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Darrels:
Can this be true?I know of someone that invested $1000 worth of bitcoin.Hmmm

I know someone who lost close to that also (350k).

Nigerians are gullible. I cautioned them on this nairaland and they wouldn't even allow you be if you asked admin tough questions on the telegram; they would all come in defence of sourcearb without allowing people questioning them.

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz Reveals What Lampard Told Him Before He Dumped Chelsea For Arsenal / Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi & Eric Cantona Light Up Uefa Awards / Injured Hazard Brothers Out Of Belgium’s Euro 2020 Qualifiers For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.