Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Watch 50 Movies In August Change Who Is In? With John Oguntuase - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch 50 Movies In August Change Who Is In? With John Oguntuase (217 Views)

Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) / How To Watch At Least 50 Movies A Day / Fast And Furious 9 Official Trailer With John Cena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch 50 Movies In August Change Who Is In? With John Oguntuase by secondtouch: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
WATCH 50 MOVIES IN AUGUST CHANGE
WHO IS IN?
For a film maker, seeing movies is not for entertainment or relaxation but a very serious BUSINESS as matter of fact ,it is called film study, in that light and as part of current class i am undertaking, I have decided to give my self a chalenge to see at least 50 movies this August with emphatic analysis on the Ideolgy of the Directing , Story telling , Cinmatography production design, producing ,Acting , light designs plus their BTS etc.
So far l have seen the listed movies below. If you have seen any of it, feel free to share your opinion or questions on them as regard the analysis apparatus abave .I will also like you to recommend some great movies you think I should see. Who want to ride with me?

Movies seen so far :
1)First Man
2)Silence
3)Selma
4)Hichki
5)King of boys
6)Gringo
7)Lock room
coolWhat men want
9)The room
10)Bird pox
11)Artificial Intelligence
13)Chief daddy
14)Mowgli
15)Oga bolaji
16)Alita - Battle Angel
17)Ajuaya
19)Baby Driver.
20)Hacked...

Please note :
One of the best ways to watch a movie is with the sound off.
This is the perfect technique if you want to observe how stories are told visually, and how the camera actors, and other elements express themselves . or with your eyes closed so that you see how stories are told auditorily (I think that’s a word). You’d be surprised at how much information is on the soundtrack (in addition to diague). With your eyes closed, every little sound bite, from footsteps to raindrops, will be magnified and you will infer meaning from the simplest things.

You can also try take a film study challenge before that your next production and see how much improvement you would had seen.
Feel free to share with others if it make sense to you.
John Oguntuase
2nd Tough production

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Next Rated Miss Nigeria.. Click On The Link Below / Dope Freestyle From A Nigerian Guy (watch Till End) / SHOCKING! How Mercy Won The Big Brother Naija, Pepper Dem Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.