Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated (2671 Views)

He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Seyi Emerges Winner Of Bbnaija HOH Challenge. See Who He Picked 2 Share His Bed / Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated by onyi25(f): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House Again, Picks Tacha To Share His Luxurious Bedroom But Got Turned Down (Video, Photos)
After a rigorous two hours, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Seyi Awolowo, emerged as the winner of week seven's task to become the head of house.

The game which was one interesting task to watch, was keenly contested by all the housemates excluding Omashola, Jackye, Enkay, Mike, Tacha, Elozonam, Frodd, Sir Dee and Joe who were banned from participating for disobeying Biggie's instruction, was one interesting task to watch.

The Housemates were challenged to walk from the finish line of a rope to the starting point while blindfolded.

Mercy and Venita got to the last round of the rope challenge but were defeated by Seyi at the last minute.

Seyi emerged on Monday evening as the Head of House for the second week in a row.

The position comes with a private luxurious bedroom and 250 bet9ja coins.

He picked his new bestie, fellow housemate, Tacha, to share the room with him but she outrightly declined.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-seyi-wins-head-of-house-again.html

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated by shilenji(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wow ,i would have given a fvck, buh I exchanged my fvck for salah meat yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated by johnkay1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Okay

I think we can fry beans with it now?
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated by Gadafii: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
johnkay1:
Okay

I think we can fry beans with it now?
not just anyhow beans bros..we go fry long red hausa beans cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated by ITbomb(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2019
And it didn't stop Chelsea from humiliation
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated by OKorowanta: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2019
He got Tachad!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: BOBRISKY Shows Inside 3 Of His LOADED Refrigerators To Share With Fans / Shocking: Poco Lee Lost His Mother (video) / 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.