Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Apply For Funding! Get 3m In Grants From International Breweries Plc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apply For Funding! Get 3m In Grants From International Breweries Plc (310 Views)

International Breweries Shreholders Meet, After Six Years Of Posting Losses / Pictures From International Women's Day Conference by Access and Diamond Bank / International Breweries To Merge With Two Other Firms After SEC, NSE Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Funding! Get 3m In Grants From International Breweries Plc by MITNEXUS: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Are you a Nigerian entrepreneur, with an innovative business or a creative idea? Would you like to receive 3m in funding,
training and mentoring to help your business grow? Here's your chance to apply for the IBPKickStart2019 program Sponsored
by International Breweries Plc.

Their business must be within the following areas: Agriculture, Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling),
Climate Action, Water Stewardship, ICT, Education, Manufacturing/Production, Crafts
Healthcare and Others

https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/EDC/program/kickstart-nigeria

If you need help in applying for this programme, kindly contact us on 07031517266 or info@businessplansnigeria.com

Re: Apply For Funding! Get 3m In Grants From International Breweries Plc by Atlanticfire: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
MITNEXUS:

Are you a Nigerian entrepreneur, with an innovative business or a creative idea? Would you like to receive 3m in funding,
training and mentoring to help your business grow? Here's your chance to apply for the IBPKickStart2019 program Sponsored
by International Breweries Plc.

Their business must be within the following areas: Agriculture, Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling),
Climate Action, Water Stewardship, ICT, Education, Manufacturing/Production, Crafts
Healthcare and Others

https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/EDC/program/kickstart-nigeria

If you need help in applying for this programme, kindly contact us on 07031517266 or info@businessplansnigeria.com

I don't need grant from international breweries, I want them to trade with me. Can I supply them starch? They should be able to convert starch to sugar and then to alcohol

(1) (Reply)

Source For Agro Products From Kano State. / This New Company Is Looking For Partners,investors,it And Marketing Manager / GIGL Aims To Conquer Ghana’s Expanding Logistics Industry With “AGILITY ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.