Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited (407 Views)

Jws And Death Acquittal / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by bingbagbo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Then I will pour out on the house of David and on the people of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer, and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns an only child, and weep bitterly for Him as one grieves a firstborn son (Zachariah 12:10)

This is the voice of YHWH

My question for you is..

When was YHWH pierced?

When was YHWH mourned for?

Still waiting
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by Janosky: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:

Then I will pour out on the house of David and on the people of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer, and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns an only child, and weep bitterly for Him as one grieves a firstborn son (Zachariah 12:10)

My question for you is..

When was YHWH pierced?

Still waiting

bing Twister of the living word of the true God.

@1) When did Saul persecute Jesus?

*** Acts 9:4-5.
4Then he fell to the ground, and
heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul,
why are you persecuting Me?”
5And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you
are persecuting....”

* Jesus Christ in Matt10:40 addressed the matter squarely.
bingbagbo Pharisee come and paste MORE LIES.....
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by bingbagbo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Janosky:

bing Twister of the living word of the true God.

@1) When did Saul persecute Jesus?

*** Acts 9:4-5.
4Then he fell to the ground, and
heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul,
why are you persecuting Me?”
5And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”
Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you
are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick
against the goads.”
S

Why are you dodging the questions in the op?

OK , i will assume you didn't see so I will repeat them

When was YHWH pierced?

Still waiting for your answer
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by Janosky: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:

My question for you is..

When was YHWH pierced?

Still waiting
I have done a more thorough check...

John 19:37
And, as another Scripture says: "They will
look on the One they have pierced."

,*** Zechariah 12:10
"I will pour out on the house of David and on
the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of
mercy and supplication, so that when they
look on him whom they have thrust through,
they will mourn for him as one mourns for
an only child, and they will grieve for him as
one grieves over a firstborn."

Not YHWH.... but his son.

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me" Matt 27:46.

Or you mean that YHWH was crying to His God? or to himself?

Bing, does the Most High God,YHWH have a God?
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by bingbagbo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Janosky:

I have done a more thorough check...

John 19:37
And, as another Scripture says: "They will
look on the One they have pierced."

Not YHWH.... but his son.

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me" Matt 27:46.

Or you mean that YHWH was crying to His God? or to himself?

Bing, does the Most High God,YHWH have a God?

Interesting, so to you the plethora of versions which translatesa...and they will look upon me are all wrong? That's interesting

I don't blame you that you don't Jesus says 'my God'

Who is the President of Nigeria? Buhari , correct

Is president a person ? No, is it a title ? Yes

OK now Buhari is the President of Nigeria,

Now , is Buhari nigerian too? Yes. Who is his president ? Same Buhari

President Buhari s President is President Buhari

Jesus Christ ( The physical manifestation of YHWH who is God Almighty and who is this same Jesus) has YHWH who is spirit as God.

If you get to heaven, you will see Jesus Christ seated on the throne of God.

Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by bingbagbo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Revelation 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

My question for you Janosky is, Who is on the throne?

Is it Jesus Christ or your Jehovah?

Sincere answer

Remember, one sat on the throne

And all things were created by him and for him

This is buttressed by a description of Jesus Christ in Colossians 1:16

Colossians 1:16-20 King James Version (KJV)

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Don't run away oo
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by bingbagbo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Janosky, I am still waiting for you oooo
Don't run
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by Janosky: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:

Interesting, so to you the plethora of versions which translatesa...and they will look upon me are all wrong? That's interesting

Your rants so nonsensical.
Hebrew 413 lexicon "upon me", "on me".
Bing lying Pharisee,go and find out it's actual meaning in Hebrew language....
I've now given you the "expo"....
Pharisee dey deceive himself thinking say English na Hebrew language.

The real meaning of any word comes from the original language, Zechariah is originally from Hebrew, not English.
That's where you keep getting it wrong.
Same reason you twist John 1:1.

No dull yourself.
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by Janosky: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
bingbagbo:
Revelation 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

My question for you Janosky is, Who is on the throne?

Is it Jesus Christ or your Jehovah?

Don't run away oo

@1)
Revelation 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit
with me in my throne, even as I also
overcame, and am set down with my Father
in his throne."

@2)
Bing LYING Pharisee deceiving himself.
From heaven, your "Jesus almighty God" says his Father owns the throne he was permitted to sit on.
Your "almighty god" dey with him Papa for heaven.

*@3)
**Rev4:2,11 is the Almighty God YHWH, not Jesus his son in heaven.
Jesus calls YHWH our God. John 20:17.

@4)
Col1:16,Hebrew 1:1,2 YHWH created the universe "THROUGH him," Jesus...

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father,
from whom all things came and for whom
we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus
Christ, through whom all things came and
through whom we exist.

"by him" is FAKE.
No dull yourself.
Your mumu done do.
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by ChristisGod: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Janosky:

@1)
in his throne."

@2)
From heaven, your "Jesus almighty God" says his Father owns the throne he was permitted to sit on.

*@3)

@4)
through whom we exist.

"by him" is FAKE.
No dull yourself.
Your mumu done do.

@bolded

Psalm 18:31

31 For who is God besides the Lord?

And who is the Rock except our God?
Re: Hear What YHWH Says In The Old Testament! Jws And Muslims Invited by bingbagbo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Janosky:

@1)
in his throne."

@2)

*@3)

@4)

through whom we exist.

"by him" is FAKE.
No dull yourself.
Your mumu done do.

22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

John and the Angel
6 The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

7 “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning
12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

21 The
22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

John and the Angel
6 The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

7 “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning[b]
12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.[/b]

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
[b]
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus [/b]be with God’s people. Amen. grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

Lol, I guess the above is also fake? I understand your frustrations and resort to invectives

Jesus Christ is the first and last, alpha and omega , that is fake too? Lol

I don't see Jehovah there

I weep for your soul

(1) (Reply)

Largest Mosque In West Africa Opens Doors / In What Purpose God Created Evil? / Why Do You Have A Spiritual Wife Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.