₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,739 members, 5,108,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 11:40 PM

Google Admob - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Admob (200 Views)

How To Earn $100 Per Day By Admob Booster From Google Admob ? / How To Make Cool Money In A Legitimate Way Through Google Admob.. / Google Admob Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Admob by opeey(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12
programmers in the house I have added an app to my Admob account and also create the app I'd , banner and inters I'd. but I don't know how to import the app to android studio on a computer so as to edit and input my app id, banner and inters I'd to the app. pls I need someone who can be of help. thanks.
Re: Google Admob by donpedro11(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13
opeey:
programmers in the house I have added an app to my Admob account and also create the app I'd , banner and inters I'd. but I don't know how to import the app to android studio on a computer so as to edit and input my app id, banner and inters I'd to the app. pls I need someone who can be of help. thanks.

Firstly you only added a app template to ur admob account

2. You need to build the app and attact the banner and interstitial ID's in andriod studio or any other builder and compiler

3. Then you can download app and test for ads

4. If u need assistance setting all this up contact me
0812-761-5643 (whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

“R Programmer Needed” / Wow! Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher / Access Password Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.