Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

OH NO!!RSU Student That Celebrated Her Matriculation In The Market,lost HER MOM. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OH NO!!RSU Student That Celebrated Her Matriculation In The Market,lost HER MOM. (606 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / Unilorin Matriculation In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OH NO!!RSU Student That Celebrated Her Matriculation In The Market,lost HER MOM. by PetersKID(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rivers State University (RSU) STUDENT ELSIE WORGOR

lost her mom to

a long illness.

Elsie is currently in 200 level studying English language in Rivers State

University.

This was what she wrote when she was celebrating her matriculation with

her mom in the market.

“”Hello Everyone.

She’s My Mum and Family. Life has thrown us from the

palace to the square, Not all will be bold enough to identify

with their source of Livelihood and Joy.

My Mum sells fish(different kinds), Mum doesnt allow us

(siblings and I) to visit her at the market neither has she

ever told us to come sell with her, She would always say I

don’t want you people to see me suffering Under the rainy

season, Sun and Harmattan season, Mum still sells fish.

What can I really do to repay her love?? Silver nor Gold

won’t be enough. I’m proud of My Mum who sells fish and

has also determined to train her daughter to the higher

institution.

There’s no need to wonder why I did this, Its not about the

flashy cars and Diamond hairs, but the love of knowing your

root, Appreciating the root and Moving forward Happy

Matric Mom.

Happy Matric to Elsie Worgor. ”

https://www.rsucampusgist.com.ng/2019/08/rivers-state-university-student-elsie.html?m=1

Re: OH NO!!RSU Student That Celebrated Her Matriculation In The Market,lost HER MOM. by privaldo: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
R.I.P unreplacable mum

(1) (Reply)

Neco 2019 Gce Nov/dec Exam Timetable / Join Whatsapp Group With The Latest Job Updates / Benin-lagos Highway Blocked By Protesting UNIBEN Students (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.