Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) (23806 Views)

Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives / Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Elfather12: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Wow the catholic bishop said it yesterday during the birthday mass of J O oyegun.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by KahlDrogo(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2019
kahal29:
Pix
Heart attack for iPods. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by materialproject: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Second term bid
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Tywo2018: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Only thing I know certainly for sure God almighty will judge this people. People are suffering look that one mouth for God sake. undecided undecided
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Cantonese: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Oshiomole still remains his boss.

Happy to know you both make peace for the progress of the party, at the end the party wins over both parties.

How? Do not forget that the same Oshiomole fought Tony Anenih until his death. He told us that godfatherism had come to an end in Edo state. At the death of Anenih, Oshiomole said the battles were only political. At a time Oshiomole told us that he had a father-son relationship with Anenih.
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. It is also said that what goes around comes around. Who plays the role of APC godfather in Edo state? Oshiomole. Who's political children are now battling him? Oshiomole. If not for the governors who made him the APC chairman last year Oshiomole would have become politically irrelevant. With which currency did he pay some of them back? The currency of brutality.
If the governor has disrespected him, let him bear it. He did it to others ahead of him and it is all politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by kayusely70(m): 6:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Oga na master
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by martineverest(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Oshiomole still remains his boss.

Happy to know you both make peace for the progress of the party, at the end the party wins over both parties.
mtcheww.... oshiomole is nothing in Edo state
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by wonder233: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Oh shut up! When you show your so-called powerful opponent you are not a coward, he will respect you and invite you to a round-table. Look at these pictures, it is the meeting of equals.
itsme01:
grin

the man knows he risks impeachment even before second term if he attempts to decamp, and should he fight a party chiarman, then he would simply loose party ticket through direct primaries

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by itsme01: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2019
wonder233:
Oh shut up! When you show your so-called powerful opponent you are not a coward, he will respect you and invite you to a round-table. Look at these pictures, it is the meeting of equals.

with your insultive comment i can almost bet my life savings on the part of the country you are from, a seating governor that was blowing hot before now decided to visit the same man he was attacking.. and you think its a meeting of equals haq haq haq lol, you people said worst shiit during saraki, ambode, onoghens, fayose and adelekes calamity but thank God obaseki had retraced his step

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by bikefab(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2019
It is their business...
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by ogbonti: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Elfather12:
Wow the catholic bishop said it yesterday during the birthday mass of J O oyegun.

JEK Odigie-Oyegun!
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by autonomous22: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Fine Fine Men

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by ngadaAwo: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Heart attack for iPods. grin
[/s]
trash trash trash for old junkies supporting Fulani herdsmen against their people grin
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by ngadaAwo: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Shiite iPods especially. They hate to see brothers living together in harmony. Sorrow tears and blood is what makes them happy.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by yaki84: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
LordofNaija:
Obaseki has really cut Oshimole to size, look at Oshiomole's body language in those pics, he can't even look Obaseki in the face. His insistence not to issue a fresh proclamation for constitution of Edo assembly won the war for him. He visited Osho as part of rule 20, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Obaseki na man unlike Ambode, the First Elected female governor in Nigeria
Chai 'at first elected female govr'.
U r wicket

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by ikorodureporta: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2019
I like how he spoke @Oyegun's church party yesterday. D guy is v.fluent
Elfather12:
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Edcure1: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Cantonese:

How? Do not forget that the same Oshiomole fought Tony Anenih until his death. He told us that godfatherism had come to an end in Edo state. At the death of Anenih, Oshiomole said the battles were only political. At a time Oshiomole told us that he had a father-son relationship with Anenih.
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. It is also said that what goes around comes around. Who plays the role of APC godfather in Edo state? Oshiomole. Who's political children are now battling him? Oshiomole. If not for the governors who made him the APC chairman last year Oshiomole would have become politically irrelevant. With which currency did he pay some of them back? The currency of brutality.
If the governor has disrespected him, let him bear it. He did it to others ahead of him and it is all politics.
Your comment is over-sentimental. No reason, no logic.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Chukazu: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Just wait till Obaseki wins a second time and watch him cut Oshio.Omo.Ole to size.

He is just currying favor for his second term bid...we know how this things always pan out.
Peter Obi and Obiano , Udom and Akpabio , Okowa and Uduaghan and the list is endless.

Governors should learn to allow their successors free access to work out their own salvation without unnecessary interference, and the Governor should know that power is transient... only way for peace

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Okay O!

We dey watch both of you as you dey play the politics.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by wonder233: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Oga again, I say shut up. I'm from Edo state, we are not cowards like you yorubas. What Ambode couldn't do is what Obaseki is doing. We don't lick ass like you guys. Shut up, go and serve your god tinubu and his master buhari
itsme01:

with your insultive comment i can almost bet my life savings on the part of the country you are from, a seating governor that was blowing hot before now decided to visit the same man he was attacking.. and you think its a meeting of equals haq haq haq lol, you people said worst shiit during saraki, ambode, onoghens, fayose and adelekes calamity but thank God obaseki had retraced his step
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by itsme01: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2019
wonder233:
Oga again, I say shut up. I'm from Edo state, we are not cowards like you yorubas. What Ambode couldn't do is what Obaseki is doing. We don't lick ass like you guys. Shut up, go and serve your god tinubu and his master buhari

i'd rather not insult edo people because of the nonsense of one dumb nairaland commenter, but then the same edo that biafra ragtag soldiers captured like small children is insulting the great yoruba tribe whose generals like obj and black scorpion rescued them, the ones whose youth would rather be prostituite and work with their vagina in europe than work with their hands and brains,

obaseki go surely soon learn politics very very soon, even kano got ganduje cos of same tinubu and buhari.... same way this two men with comrade would decide your fate very soon, and that your oba would be cut to size like sanusi
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by wonder233: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2019
And for the 3rd time I say shut your cowardly mouth, the same civil war was fought by Generals Ogbemudia, Agbazika Inih,
Admiral Akhigbe all Edo. Same prostitution is dominated by Yoruba ladies in UK. When they have nothing to say, they start clutching at straws. My friend, shut up and sit your cowering ass down
itsme01:

i'd rather not insult edo people because of the nonsense of one dumb nairaland commenter, but then the same edo that biafra ragtag soldiers captured like small children is insulting the great yoruba tribe whose generals like obj and black scorpion rescued them, the ones whose youth would rather be prostituite and work with their vagina in europe than work with their hands and brains,

obaseki go surely soon learn politics very very soon, even kano got ganduje cos of same tinubu and buhari.... same way this two men with comrade would decide your fate very soon, and that your oba would be cut to size like sanusi

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by itsme01: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2019
wonder233:
And for the 3rd time I say shut your cowardly mouth, the same civil war was fought by Generals Ogbemudia, Agbazika Inih,
Admiral Akhigbe all Edo. Same prostitution is dominated by Yoruba ladies in UK. When they have nothing to say, they start clutching at straws. My friend, shut up and sit your cowering ass down

hahaaha, what trashy name did you just mention, cos i dont know them, italian prostituite sef they call person coward grin bookmark this your dunce obaseki must bow or get the fvck out
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by wonder233: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2019
You can't know them cos you're a dunce... It's like someone saying years later he doesn't know Yemi Osinbajo. Admiral Mike Akhigbe was military vice president of Nigeria, but like I said you are too dense to know that.
itsme01:

hahaaha, what trashy name did you just mention, cos i dont know them, italian prostituite sef they call person coward grin bookmark this your dunce obaseki must bow or get the fvck out
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by ifko: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Oshiomole just be like dwarf devil
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Cantonese: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Edcure1:

Then you do not even know what it is all about. There is no logic or reason about it. Maybe you should be told once again that politics has business only with interests and not friendship. Cheers.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by karimcarim(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gba fun Oga eee, ( Respect your boss)
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by greggng: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
You can't fight the finger that Fed you. Oshobaba is the man
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Fourwinds: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bridget95:
she don run go back to Mexico after all what is there to enjoy in an old man.
are you insinuating that Baba Oshiomole no fit go three round again
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Essential(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
LordofNaija:
Obaseki has really cut Oshimole to size, look at Oshiomole's body language in those pics, he can't even look Obaseki in the face. His insistence not to issue a fresh proclamation for constitution of Edo assembly won the war for him. He visited Osho as part of rule 20, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Obaseki na man unlike Ambode, the First Elected female governor in Nigeria
Only dull people think like this.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Drama As Obaseki Pays Oshiomhole Surprise Visit (video/pix) by Essential(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
LordofNaija:
Only dull people think like this.
Edcure1:

Only dull people think like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Mourn Senator Osinowo / DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland / Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.