Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia (21089 Views)

1300 Pilgrims Die At Hajj Pilgrimage Amid Scorching Temperatures / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Patrioticman007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
Hm

[img]https://images./4Kh0nQQH0lOVQ4u6xc5CyP.jpg[/img]

The concept of 3 in 1 is the true confusion.
You worship 3 entities as 1 god, if not mumuism who doses that ?.

1 god father
1 god mother
1 god spirit

What of 1 god brother
1 god uncle
1 god aunty
1 god Granny
1 ancestors
The Europeans nuclear family god system was brought to you blacks and you took it blindly forgetting as Africans we respect our blood relations and kins men.
Think my fellow African brother think !!!.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by laidima88(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
This writer is clearly a non muslim, its mina not muna. and the way he keep laying emphasy on stonning the devil is somehow.

must u write on others religion

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by EkunKekere: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
[img]https://images./3GejGd4ak6ynkBEpfrZfap.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./32XFqmbDy15PyBBa1UxRCx.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

1 god father
1 god mother
1 god spirit

What of 1 god brother
1 god uncle
1 god aunty
1 god Granny
1 ancestors
The Europeans nuclear family god system was brought to you blacks and you took it blindly forgetting as Africans we respect our blood relations and kins men.

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Shimran(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
isram:
They keep dieing every year and they keep going back, fools, just like their rams

Nairaland aka anti Christianity

You allow every rat and ram to post on Christian topics but limit on Isram.
They have been observing it, knowing the stresses and consequences but still (with eager) wanted to revisit.A scamming for over+1400 years I don't think is more a scamming but a real definition of DEITY BEING'S WORSHIP
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Shimran(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
DennisEche:
In vain...only multiplying Saudi economy But they won't listen
You are so depressed for them
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Patrioticman007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:

[img]https://images./3GejGd4ak6ynkBEpfrZfap.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./32XFqmbDy15PyBBa1UxRCx.jpg[/img]

Let me start, with Salat is also in the Bible not only Qur'an

. [2:43] (O Children of Israel) you shall observe the SALAT PRAYERS & ZAKAT charity; you shall bow down with those who bow.
MORE PROOFS THAT SALAT OBSERVED BEFORE MUHAMMAD.
[3:43] O Mary (Mariam), you shall obey your Lord, and shall prostrate and bow down with those who bow down.
[19:31] (Jesus said) God has made me blessed wherever I go, and He commanded me to observe the SALAT PRAYERS and ZAKAT charity for as long as I live.
But the Jews and Christians lost the SALAT PRAYERS, changed it and invented their own.

[19:59] Generations came thereafter who LOST the SALAT prayers, and pursued their lusts.
If we look in the oldest prayer books for the Jews we can still see their prayers very similar to what the Muslims do today, they bow down and fall prostrate. There are remnant of the SALAT prayers among the Jews, namely the Samaritans, and the Christians (the Russian Orthodox Church).

It is noteworthy that the Samaritan Jews have denounced the man-made commandments of Talmud, and decided to adhere to the word of God ALONE, i.e. Torah. (See "The Myth of God Incarnate", page 117). Google the myth of God incarnate pls.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Jetrue3oo: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians problem is follow follow

that tree alphabet O O O that is written on the black stone is the hidden name of God Almighty for years

Muslims bow down to this name without knowing

And the this divine being is right here in Nigeria with the manifested name Olumba Olumba Obu- O O
O

He is the great mahdi prophet Muhammad SAW spoke about
He is here to unite all religion together
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by DennisEche(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Shimran:

You are so depressed for them
True or false? Take the message and forget the messenger
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Shimran(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
DennisEche:
True or false? Take the message and forget the messenger
even though it is false?
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by EkunKekere: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
[img]https://images./7BnloMA77aA6DpJcr4dV08.jpg[/img]

Patrioticman007:

Let me start, with Salat is also in the Bible not only Qur'an

. [2:43] (O Children of Israel) you shall observe the SALAT PRAYERS & ZAKAT charity; you shall bow down with those who bow.
MORE PROOFS THAT SALAT OBSERVED BEFORE MUHAMMAD.
[3:43] O Mary (Mariam), you shall obey your Lord, and shall prostrate and bow down with those who bow down.
[19:31] (Jesus said) God has made me blessed wherever I go, and He commanded me to observe the SALAT PRAYERS and ZAKAT charity for as long as I live.
But the Jews and Christians lost the SALAT PRAYERS, changed it and invented their own.

[19:59] Generations came thereafter who LOST the SALAT prayers, and pursued their lusts.
If we look in the oldest prayer books for the Jews we can still see their prayers very similar to what the Muslims do today, they bow down and fall prostrate. There are remnant of the SALAT prayers among the Jews, namely the Samaritans, and the Christians (the Russian Orthodox Church).

It is noteworthy that the Samaritan Jews have denounced the man-made commandments of Talmud, and decided to adhere to the word of God ALONE, i.e. Torah. (See "The Myth of God Incarnate", page 117). Google the myth of God incarnate pls.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by hamrof(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
isram:
They keep dieing every year and they keep going back, fools, just like their rams

Nairaland aka anti Christianity

You allow every rat and ram to post on Christian topics but limit on Isram.
you need senses I guessed
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Eifour(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
josielewa:
My Muslim friend told me its a good thing if u die during pilgrimage... I was like WTF....

AND THOSE MUMU OP AND SEUN TELLING ME TO ACCEPT ALLAH BY FORCE, THUNDER FIRE Y'ALL
You'd better look beyond your horizons and do not allow anyone tell what Islam is for you....research,learn and feel Islam on your own and you will be grown....it is far better than the idea of "god SACRIFICED himself for HIMSELF to SAVE the people from HIMSELF"
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
May Allaah accept their deeds and forgive their shortcomings. Indeed death in Hajj is a good sign. Some died in brothels while others died in bars. Some others died on cocaine pilgrimage to India, US et al.

However, what bothers me about most Nigerians is that only a few really understand the religious significance of Hajj. The vast majority only go for social affluence while others see it as mere tourism and sight seeing. Indeed a person will only get reward for what he intended.

May Allaah accept their deeds and forgive their shortcomings. Indeed we will soon join you, even a hundred years on earth is like the blink of an eye when death comes. May Allaah bless us also with a good end.
...instead of stoning the devil,the devil stoned them back.......What does it mean to stone a devil sef?so he's seated in mecca the HOLY LAND and people go there yearly to stone him? chai.....may God open your minds of understanding to know the truth.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by koolaid87: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Please stay away from performing hajj if you're not in good health. Dying in saudi arabia does not give you an automatic ticket to heaven

Tends to ur health before embarking on hajj

Salams

GeoAfrikana:
May Allaah accept their deeds and forgive their shortcomings. Indeed death in Hajj is a good sign. Some died in brothels while others died in bars. Some others died on cocaine pilgrimage to India, US et al.

However, what bothers me about most Nigerians is that only a few really understand the religious significance of Hajj. The vast majority only go for social affluence while others see it as mere tourism and sight seeing. Indeed a person will only get reward for what he intended.

May Allaah accept their deeds and forgive their shortcomings. Indeed we will soon join you, even a hundred years on earth is like the blink of an eye when death comes. May Allaah bless us also with a good end.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2019
koolaid87:
Please stay away from performing hajj if you're not in good health. Dying in saudi arabia does not give you an automatic ticket to heaven

Tends to ur health before embarking on hajj

Salams

Firstly, no one encouraged anyone to perform Hajj with bad health. So I don't know where you found that.

Secondly, true dying in Saudi Arabia doesn't give an automatic ticket to jannah. However, dying in Makkah or Madinah has virtues and could secure a place in jannah for a believer particularly if s/he was a righteous slave during his/her lifetime.

Thirdly, Dying in Hajj is a virtuous way of dying. Allaah the exalted says:

He who emigrates (from his home) in the Cause of Allah, will find on earth many dwelling places and plenty to live by. And whosoever leaves his home as an emigrant unto Allah and His Messenger, and death overtakes him, his reward is then surely incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

However this verse doesn't encourage people to go and die in Hajj. It only explains the reward of someone who death overcomes during Hajj.

I don't know how you implied this from my text.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Informer155:
...instead of stoning the devil,the devil stoned them back.......What does it mean to stone a devil sef?so he's seated in mecca the HOLY LAND and people go there yearly to stone him? chai.....may God open your minds of understanding to know the truth.

Firstly, there's no verse of the Quran or Hadith to support the claim that the stoning is at the devil. It was deducted by some Islamic scholars. However, such a belief should only come from revelation not from a scholar's deductions. So there's no valid proof to support the belief in the shariah.

Secondly, the scholars who made the deduction didn't say that the stones are thrown to hurt the devil. Rather they said it is a show of enmity against him and to humiliate him because he tried to sway our father Ibrahim from the obedience of Allaah.
So, it's not that the devil is there in person and they're throwing stones at him.

Indeed, every act of worship is a show of enmity against the devil, every call to good and call against evil is a show of enmity against the devil.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, there's no verse of the Quran or Hadith to support the claim that the stoning is at the devil. It was deducted by some Islamic scholars. However, such a belief should only come from revelation not from a scholar's deductions. So there's no valid proof to support the belief in the shariah.

Secondly, the scholars who made the deduction didn't say that the stones are thrown to hurt the devil. Rather they said it is a show of enmity against him and to humiliate him because he tried to sway our father Ibrahim from the obedience of Allaah.
So, it's not that the devil is there in person and they're throwing stones at him.

Indeed, every act of worship is a show of enmity against the devil, every call to good and call against evil is a show of enmity against the devil.
which kind deceive is this!!...scholars deduced that Muslims should show enmity to the devil yearly by trowing stone at a place(in mecca only, running, dieng,etc in the proces)!....can you just hear yourself? ....that's a lie sir.KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE....that act is demonic and barbaric.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
which kind deceive is this!!...[b]scholars deduced that Muslims should show enmity to the devil yearly by trowing stone at a place(in mecca only, [/b]running, dieng,etc in the proces)!....can you just hear yourself? ....that's a lie sir.KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE....that act is demonic and barbaric.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

Firstly, learn how to read passages. The emboldened part is a complete fabrication from you. No one on this thread ever said it. Perhaps you should consider enrolling for summer coaching in a nearby 'pako' school.

Then, talking about lies, what kind of person testifies to something he doesn't believe in. Check your profile.

Thirdly, your Jesus that couldn't save himself on from Jewish thugs? And even condemned his "father" saying " ELOI; ELIO; LAMA SABACHTHANI".

Lastly, avoid publicising your dumbness.

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, learn how to read passages. The emboldened part is a complete fabrication from you. No one on this thread ever said it. Perhaps you should consider enrolling for summer coaching in a nearby 'pako' school.

Then, talking about lies, what kind of person testifies to something he doesn't believe in. Check your profile.

Thirdly, your Jesus that couldn't save himself on from Jewish thugs? And even condemned his "father" saying " ELOI; ELIO; LAMA SABACHTHANI".

Lastly, avoid publicising your dumbness.
who said this?.."Firstly, there's no verse of the Quran or Hadith to support the claim that the stoning is at the devil. It was deducted by some Islamic scholars. However, such a belief should only come from revelation not from a scholar's deductions. So there's no valid proof to support the belief in the shariah.".....1-no Qur'an agrees with that.2-scholars deduced from the revelation they must have goten 3-no valid proof to support the belief in sharia.....what's is the reason then?that even in the process of doing the act of worship many died.which kind worshiping God that people die in the process yearly?

" ...made the deduction didn't say that the stones are thrown to hurt the devil. Rather they said it is a show of enmity against him and to humiliate him because he tried to sway our father Ibrahim from the obedience of Allaah" who said this......1-thrown to show enmity and to humiliate him lol what!? How possible 2-because he tried to sway father Abraham....how,when?.....

Why should I kill my self ONLY TO HUMILIATE AND SHOW ENMITY TO THE DEVIL BECAUSE HE SWAY TO FATHET ABRAHAM?..... just analyse this oga.this is not a true act of worship, better continued your 5 times prayer sef than to go to Kabba (where 5 gods are inside) throwing stones at them in the name of worship.(if its true,why can't they do it peacefully and organized sef)......that's a lie sir.KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Mr GeoAfrikana concerning my profile.... you see OUR FAITH AND BELIEVE is not in words as Islam,its in heart.if all my phone, room etc is covered with "...I believe in Allah,and prophet" it have nothing to do with me because my heart have/will/never/can't agrees with that.I just see it as a Joke sef,a big lie on my profile.se.un said before I have access I must click it lol.so what's there in clicking on lies from pit of hell to share the TRUTH, WAY AND LIFE? empiree,rashduct4luv?I am not afraid of lies.....as far as Jesus is concern let his name be on everything you own,but if you didn't believed in him ,no life for you....so also Mohammed,Allah,etc.(KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE,ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE)
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
Mr GeoAfrikana concerning my profile.... you see OUR FAITH AND BELIEVE is not in words as Islam,its in heart.if all my phone, room etc is covered with "...I believe in Allah,and prophet" it have nothing to do with me because my heart have/will/never/can't agrees with that.I just see it as a Joke sef,a big lie on my profile.se.un said before I have access I must click it lol.so what's there in clicking on lies from pit of hell to share the TRUTH, WAY AND LIFE? empiree,rashduct4luv?I am not afraid of lies.....as far as Jesus is concern let his name be on everything you own,but if you didn't believed in him ,no life for you....so also Mohammed,Allah,etc.(KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE,ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE)

Alhamdulillah! Now we know you can do anything to mislead us to Christianity even lie. Probably all what you have been saying was a lie after all. Even the Book you claim to believe goes against lies but "the end justifies the means" you can tell lies so far it is for the greater good. This is what Jesus of the Bible preaches.

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Proverbs 24:28
Do not be a witness against your neighbor without cause, And do not deceive with your lips.

Colossians 3:9
Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices,

Exodus 23:1
"You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

Exodus 20:16
"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Deuteronomy 5:20
'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Matthew 15:19
"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Psalm 55:23
But You, O God, will bring them down to the pit of destruction; Men of bloodshed and deceit will not live out half their days But I will trust in You.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.

Acts 5:3
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land?

You will stop mentioning me soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Alhamdulillah! Now we know you can do anything to mislead us to Christianity even lie. Probably all what you have been saying was a lie after all. Even the Book you claim to believe goes against lies but "the end justifies the means" you can tell lies so far it is for the greater good. This is what Jesus of the Bible preaches.

Revelation 21:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Proverbs 24:28
Do not be a witness against your neighbor without cause, And do not deceive with your lips.

Colossians 3:9
Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices,

Exodus 23:1
"You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

Exodus 20:16
"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Deuteronomy 5:20
'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Matthew 15:19
"For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.

Psalm 55:23
But You, O God, will bring them down to the pit of destruction; Men of bloodshed and deceit will not live out half their days But I will trust in You.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.

Acts 5:3
But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land?

You will stop mentioning me soon.
if saying the truth on media is a lie....I choose to be a liar.(my phone is not me oga....let me ask you a very simple question,if you answer I will stop being active in Islam section)... What is your real name? And why using GeoAfrikana...isn't that a lie in your perspective? why not use your name but choose to lie to us here?(oga have sense pls).media words,inscriptions, etc are not what we are.....provided that you did not sin against God.do all you can preach the gospel.. Having a profile with " Allah and Mohammed " is nothing but a frame.

Do you know that your phone has some millions negative things about your faith,but as far as you a concern it doesn't affect your relationship with your God. Check your WhatsApp, Facebook accounts.... Check the negative things on your profile, sexual things, lies,pride etc....check your opera and see sinful photos and news on your phone... Does that make you a sinner?(check my profile on nairaland does that make me a Muslim?)......... Oga that is not a lie...its an inscription that give me access to share the gospel.if that's a lie I choose to be a liar, if only my message is passed.shalom.....ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
You're a waste of time.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
if saying the truth on media is a lie....I choose to be a liar.(my phone is not me oga....let me ask you a very simple question,if you answer I will stop being active in Islam section)... What is your real name? And why using GeoAfrikana...isn't that a lie in your perspective? why not use your name but choose to lie to us here?(oga have sense pls).media words,inscriptions, etc are not what we are.....provided that you did not sin against God.do all you can preach the gospel.. Having a profile with " Allah and Mohammed " is nothing but a frame.

Open the dictionary and check what username and Moniker mean! You may or may not use your real name. This is not a lie. Who is GeoAfrikana cos i am Rashduct4luv. I have sense o the question is do you? It seems you are confused! Liars are lies. You already knew what you are going in to.

Informer155:
Do you know that your phone has some millions negative things about your faith,but as far as you a concern it doesn't affect your relationship with your God. Check your WhatsApp, Facebook accounts.... Check the negative things on your profile, sexual things, lies,pride etc....check your opera and see sinful photos and news on your phone... Does that make you a sinner?(check my profile on nairaland does that make me a Muslim?)......... Oga that is not a lie...its an inscription that give me access to share the gospel.if that's a lie I choose to be a liar, if only my message is passed.shalom.....ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.

O what negative things has the holy spirit shown you? Subhanallah, All those apps are islamicised on my phone. You turn off unwanted news. You download only from trusted friends... If i explain will you even understand?

If your Jesus was alive today will he also do same as you?

1 Like

Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Open the dictionary and check what username and Moniker mean! You may or may not use your real name. This is not a lie. Who is GeoAfrikana cos i am Rashduct4luv. I have sense o the question is do you? It seems you are confused! Liars are lies. You already knew what you are going in to.

O what negative things has the holy spirit shown you? Subhanallah, All those apps are islamicised on my phone. You turn off unwanted news. You download only from trusted friends... If i explain will you even understand?

If your Jesus was alive today will he also do same as you?
lols do I even have time for that....deleting or blocking them is not what I do oga we don't islamized things instead we crucified them........my heart is not there ,its no longer I that live but Christ in me.I am not of the flesh.I am a light shining in darkness, I don't block friends,or stop browsing because sin is there.However its very important to flee and block those things.. But I was trying to show him that,it is not because we have words,writings,photos(e.g emojis of gays,Islam,Hinduism etc on WhatsApp and Facebook. Nairaland,etc.then they will affect us) its what is in your heart.For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:............so its good to avoid sin,but because there's sin around us(online, offline) we should not fall into it neither because we saw then we got defiled (like in Islam).No! Its when your heart agrees with that thing you saw and you do it.YOU CANT FALL.......I still remained that( the words of Islam on my profile is not me)
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You're a waste of time.
....Only Jesus Can save you brother!.... KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU'LL BE FREE..... peace!
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2019
to bring an end to your ISLAMIC questions of where Jesus said worship me.thank God you guys can read.let me show you

*HEAR WHAT JESUS SAID"
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30

What's is the first comandement? The Lord our God is one Lord and love him with all. right?....now check below

Mark 12:35
"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool."

Have you read it well...exactly the questions you guys always ask Christian. "How can Jesus be son of David and also Lord God"....the Lord said to my Lord (capital leter L) what's does that mean?it means....Our Lord God is one Lord and Jesus is Lord! (Do you now agree that Jesus is God,the Lord God,one God of Israel?)

2 more proof:

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." Jihn17:21.......as thou father in me and I in thee.....are they not one then?

See this also:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." .....haba do you see what am seeing here:

1.1st command..."the Lord our God is one,love him with all your heart,soul, mind and strength " who is God? Father of Jesus,Lord,and the word. right?
2-God is one=our Lord=Father=word=one God right?
3-who is Jesus? He is Lord also our God,word of God,and son of the Father (who is also one with him) right?

So Jesus said worship Lord your God,AND JESUS IS LORD GOD so we should worship and love him.are you satisfied?.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
Please don't mention me again.
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Please don't mention me again.
why then you mention me again?avoid me first...ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU .
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Informer155(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2019
CHAPTER I WHAT THE QUR'AN SAYS ABOUT THE BIBLE Whenever a Christian quotes the Bible to a Muslim in order to establish why he believes something, the Muslim almost always responds by saying, " BUT YOU CHANGED YOUR BIBLE. " In making this very serious accusation Muslims usually use the word "harrafa" and quote verses from the Qur'an where this word is used. Therefore in this chapter, we are going to make a detailed study of what the Qur'an actually says about the Torah of Moses, the Psalms (Zabur) of David and the Gospel (Injil) of Jesus. At this point someone will surely say, "But how can a non- Muslim make any valid study of the Qur'an?" I would be the first to agree that there is some validity to this objection in the sense, that to understand a book from "the inside" requires a prior commitment to the "world view" of that book. However since the Qur'an says of itself that it is a "clear book" written in "a clear Arabic" (`arabiyun mubinun) so that the unbelieving Quraish could understand, we are going to make a study in the same way that Christians would study such a question in the Bible. We are going to look at all the verses which have any bearing on the subject and examine them in their context. Sometimes this context is only one verse or even half of a verse. But sometimes, it is necessary to examine a whole page in order to show clearly the meaning of a word or phrase. Muslim writers have also begun to recognize the need for this type of study. In the preface to his book, God of Justice , Dr. Daud Rahbar writes, "If we are to construct a fair narrative of Muslim Theology and Quranic Exegesis, the first important prerequisite of this study will be a knowledge of what the Qur'an meant to the Prophet and people round him within their historical context." He goes on to say that commentators of the Qur'an did not coordinate and compare all the verses on a subject before giving their interpretation. As an obvious, but unimportant example, he speaks of Al-Baidawi commenting that in the phrase "earth and heaven", earth is mentioned first "for when you have to climb, you move from bottom upwards." Dr. Rahbar goes on to say, "Thereupon, I looked up Baidawi for several passages of the Qur'an in which the very phrase occurs with `the heaven' preceding `the earth', but here obviously Baidawi failed to remember what he had said previously." At the end of his preface Dr. Rahbar claims to be the first Muslim to make this type of coordinated study. He says, "After all, an exhaustive collection is the full data. What right have we to quote a couple of passages on a subject when there are another three hundred on the same? Of this pioneer aspect of the work I am absolutely sure. Muslim scholarship is invited to improve upon the analysis or classifications of the exhaustive collections of Quranic contexts made herein, but that classified exhaustive collections are made here for the first time none will deny." For the English translation of the Quranic passages I have used The Holy Qur'an as translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali as a starting point. However, on many occasions where it seemed that Muhammad Pickthall in English or Muhammad Hamidullah's French translation were closer to the original I have used them, and rarely I have used an idea from Masson's French translation. In addition, there are some verses where the Arabic words were so important to the discussion that I chose to make my own literal translation. This bends the English out of shape, but my purpose was to allow those readers who are not familiar with Arabic to enter into the discussion. We will start with the Quranic verses referring to the Torah at the time of Jesus and then move forward through history to the verses referring to the Torah and the Gospel during the life of Muhammad. Finally we will look at the verses which specifically refer to tahrif (change). Now, having set the stage with these explanatory remarks, I here present my exhaustive study of what the Qur'an says about the Bible. A. VERSES SHOWING THE TORAH TO BE TRUE AT THE TIME OF JESUS A1. Mary (Maryam) 19:12, Middle Meccan in -7 AH. God says, "` Oh Yahya! (John the Baptist) take hold of the Book with might': and We gave him wisdom as a child." A2. The Family of `Imran (Ali `Imran) 3:48, 2-3 AH. The Angel Gabriel is speaking to Mary about Jesus before Jesus' birth and says: " And he (God) will teach him the book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel" A3. The Forbidding (Al-Tahrim) 66:12, 7 AH. "and Mary (Jesus' mother)... believed in the words of her Lord and His Books " A4. The Family of `Imran (Ali `Imran) 3:49-50, 2-3 AH. Jesus says, "I have come to you...attesting to (the truth of) what is between my hands of the Torah, and to make lawful to you a part of that which is forbidden to you." A5. The Battle Array (Al-Saff) 61:6, from 3 AH. "And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: `Oh Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God to you, confirming that which IS between my hands from the Torah... '" A6. The Table (Al-Ma'ida) 5:49, 10 AH. "And in their footsteps (of Moses and the Jews) We sent Jesus the son of Mary, attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands; and We gave him the Gospel - therein is guidance and light and attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands: a guidance and an admonition to the righteous." A7. 5:113. "Then will God say, `O Jesus son of Mary! Recount my favor to you and to your mother when I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit, so that you spoke to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel... According to these verses, the last of which came in the final revelation of 10 AH, John the Baptist (Yahya) was commanded to take hold of the "Book" [A1]; Mary the mother of Jesus believed in God's "Books" [A3]; God promised before Jesus was born to teach him the Torah [A2]; Jesus said that his Gospel "attested to the truth of the Torah between his hands" [A4,A5]; and God attests, in Muhammad's time, that He taught Jesus the Torah [A6,A7]. We can only conclude from this that the True Unchanged Torah was present in the first century when Jesus lived. Since the Sura of The Forbidding (Al-Tahrim) from 7 AH quoted above [A3] says that Mary believed in "His (God's) Books" (kutubihi), this must refer to the Books which the other Prophets brought to the Jews, as well as the Torah of Moses. B. VERSES SHOWING THAT TRUE CHRISTIANS WERE LIVING DURING THE PERIOD BETWEEN JESUS AND MUHAMMAD B1. The Table (Al-Ma'ida) 5:113-114, 10 AH. "Then will God say, `O Jesus son of Mary! Recount my favor to you... Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel ... "And behold! I inspired the disciples (al-hawariyun) to have faith in Me and My apostle (Jesus). They said (to Jesus), `We have faith and (you must) bear witness that we are Muslims (submitted ones). " B2. The Family of `Imran (Ali `Imran) 3:52-53, 2-3 AH. "When Jesus found unbelief on their part he said, `Who will be my helpers to (the work of) God?' The disciples said, `We are God's helpers. We believe in God and (you must) bear witness that we are Muslims (submitted ones). "`Our Lord we believe in what You have revealed and we follow the apostle (Jesus).'" B3. The Battle Array (Al-Saff) 61:14, 3 AH. "O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of God: as said Jesus the son of Mary to the disciples, `Who will be my helpers for God?' The Disciples said, `We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: but We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed. " B4. Iron (Al-Hadid) 57:26-27, from 8 AH. "And We sent Noah and Abraham, and established in their descendants prophecy and the Book: and some of them are rightly guided, but many are rebellious. "Then We sent after them our apostles and We sent Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy; and monasticism, they invented it. We did not command it...yet We bestowed on those among them who believed, their due reward, but many of them are rebellious." cp. 5:85. We learn from this verse that although monasticism is not of God, there were true believers among these followers of Jesus who received their "due reward" (in heaven). Historically, monasticism started in the 4th century, although certain men, such as Paul of Thebes, lived a separate life as hermits in the third century. St. Anthony of Egypt was the first to organize even a loose group in 305 AD, and in the Sinai, too, monasticism began about the same time. B5. The Cave (Al-Kahf) 18:10,25, Meccan. "Behold, the youths betook themselves to the Cave. They said, `Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and dispose of our affair for us in the right way' ..." So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)..." Yusuf Ali, in several notes to his translation of the Qur'an, refers this to 7 young Christian men of Ephesus who, while fleeing from persecution, hid in a cave and did not wake up for 300 yrs. He discusses various dates which terminate between 440 and 450 AD, and says that the Khalifa Wathiq (842-846 AD) sent an expedition to examine and identify the locality. Hamidullah mentions this possibility, but thinks that the passage refers to a time well before Christianity. However, Toufiq Al-Hakim in his play Ahel Al-Kahf describes them clearly as Christians. B6. The Zodiacal Signs (Al-Buruj) 85:4-9, Early Meccan. "Woe to the makers of the pit (of fire), fire supplied with fuel, Behold, they sat over against the (fire), and they witnessed (all) that they were doing against the believers. And they ill-treated them for no other reason than that they believed in God..." Hamidullah, in the notes to his translation, refers this to a Jewish King of Yemen, Dhou Nuwas, who during the 6th century persecuted the Christians, burning alive those who didn't want to become Jews. The Khalifa Omar built a large Mosque in Yemen to honor these Christians. Yusuf Ali also mentions it as one of three possible explanations. The first three references clearly refer to Jesus' followers as being "inspired" by God to follow the Messiah [B1], choosing to be "God's helpers" [B2.B3], and "becoming the ones who prevailed" [B3]. In addition some true believers remained even when monasticism was practiced [B4] starting in the 4th century in Egypt. If references [B5] and [B6] were understood by Muhammad and the people of Mecca in their historical context to refer to Christians, then these are Quranic attestations that there were true Christians, acceptable to God, in Ephesus (Modern Turkey) in 450 AD; and in Yemen in the 6th Century when these Christian Martyrs were burned alive. Admittedly the verses say nothing about the doctrines of these Christians. But true believers in groups as far apart as Turkey and Yemen would surely have left copies of their scriptures and writings -- some of which would have come down to us. If their scriptures had been different from the Torah and the Gospel which we know today, then we would certainly have found their traces. C. VERSES SHOWING THAT THE TORAH AND THE GOSPEL WERE TRUE AND UNCHANGED AT THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD. C1. The City of Saba (Saba) 34:31, Early Meccan. "And the unbelievers say, `We will not believe in this Qur'an, nor in that which IS between his (its) hands (the Torah and the Gospel) '..." Note: The CAPITAL LETTERS show verbs which are in the present tense for Muhammad and his people. Italics have been used for phrases speaking of groups of Jews or Christians at the time of Muhammad spoken of as believers or unbelievers in order to emphasize that there were always some true believers who would not have changed their own scriptures. C2. The Originator of Creation (Fatir) 35:31, Early Meccan. "That which we have revealed to you of the Book is the truth, attesting to (the truth of) that which IS between his (its) hands (the Torah and Gospel) ..." C3. Jonah (Yunus) 10:37, Late Meccan. "This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than God; but it is a verification of that (the Torah and Gospel) which IS between his (its) hands, and the explanation of the book, wherein there IS no doubt , from the Lord of the worlds." C4. Joseph (Yusuf) 12:111, Late Meccan. "... It (the Qur'an) is not a fabricated story, but a verification of that (the Torah and Gospel) which IS between his (its) hands , a detailed explanation, a guide and a mercy to the people who believe." C5. The Cattle (Al-An`am) 6:154-157, Late Meccan. "Then We gave Moses the Book complete as to whatever is excellent, and explaining all things in detail, and a guide and a mercy, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord. And this (the Qur'an) is a Book which We have revealed, blessed: so follow it and be righteous, that you may receive mercy: lest you should say, `The Book was sent down to two peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by assiduous study;' or lest you should say: `If the Book (Torah and Gospel) had only been sent down to us, we should have followed its guidance better than they.' " C6. The Believer (Al-Mu'min) 40:69-70, Late Meccan. "Do you (Muhammad) not see those who dispute concerning the signs of God? How are they turned away? Those who REJECT the Book, and that (book) with which We sent our apostles , they shall know when the collars shall be around their necks, and the chains, they shall be dragged along." C7. Winding Sand Tracts (Al-Ahqaf) 46:12, Late Meccan. "And before this was the Book of Moses as a guide and a mercy: and this Book is a verification (of it) in the Arabic tongue to warn those who transgress and as glad tidings to the righteous." C8. 46:29-30. "Behold, We turned towards you a company of Jinns listening to the Qur'an...When the (reading) was finished they returned to their people as warners. They said, `O our people! we have heard a Book revealed after Moses attesting to (the truth of) that which IS between his (its) hands (the Torah) - guiding to the truth and to a straight path.'" C9. The Heifer (Al-Baqara) 2:91, 2 AH. "When it is said to them, `Believe in what God has sent down,' they say, `We believe in what was sent down to us (the Torah)' : yet they reject all besides, even if it be truth attesting to (the truth of) what IS WITH THEM (the Torah) ..." C10. Family of `Imran (Ali `Imran) 3:3, 2-3 AH. "It is He (God) who sent down to thee the Book in truth, attesting to (the truth of) what IS between its (his) hands (the Bible), and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel before this as a guide to mankind." C11. The Women (Al-Nisa') 4:162-163, 5-6 AH. "But those of them (the Jews) that are grounded in knowledge, and the believers, BELIEVE in that which has been revealed to you (Muhammad) and in that which has been revealed before you ... We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the prophets after him, and We sent inspiration to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, and to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David we gave the Psalms." C12. Repentance (Al-Tauba) 9:111, 9 AH. "God has bought from the believers their selves and their wealth, and for them is the garden (of Paradise) if they fight in the ways of God: and whether they kill or are killed, the promise of God IS true in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an , and who is more faithful to his promise than God?" C13. The Table (Al-Ma'ida) 5:51, 10 AH. "To you (Muhammad) We revealed the book in truth, attesting to (the truth of) that which IS between his (its) hands from the scripture (the Torah and Gospel), and guarding it (wa muhaiminan `alaihi) ..." We find in these verses a strong testimony to the Torah and the Gospel as being true and present at the time of Muhammad. The Qur'an is an Arabic "verification" of the Book of Moses [C7] which is necessary because the Meccans couldn't understand what "the two peoples before" them had learned by "assiduous study"; or they would have followed it better" [C5]. Further, it is an explanation of the Torah and the Gospel "wherein there IS no doubt" [C3], and a guard over it [C13]. The Meccans say, "We will not believe in the Qur'an, nor in that which IS between its hands" of the Torah and the Gospel [C1]. Some of the Jews say that they believe only in what was sent to them even if the Qur'an attests to (the truth of) "what IS WITH THEM" [C9]. The warning is given that those who REJECT (now) the Qur'an and "that (the former books) which we sent our apostles" will be judged [C6]. "But those of the Jews who are grounded in knowledge BELIEVE " in what was revealed to Muhammad and in (the Torah) which was revealed before him [C11]; and the Jinns also believe in both the Qur'an and the Torah [C8]. In the Sura of Repentance, one of the last revelations given, it says, "The promise of God IS true in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur'an" [C12]. Finally it is necessary to mention the phrase "between his hands" (bain yadaihi) found in many of these verses [C2,C3,C4,C8,C10,C13 and A5,A6 above]. I have chosen to translate it word for word because that gives the sense of the present tense which it has. Sometimes it has the literal meaning "between or in his hands", but usually it is an idiom for "in his presence", or "in his power", or "in his possession", or "at his disposal". Examples are "The words are between your hands", meaning "you have the floor" or "you may speak". "No weapons are between his hands", meaning "he is unarmed". Sura 34:12 speaks of Solomon and "the Jinns who worked between his hands". In the text Yusuf Ali translates this passage as "worked in front of him", but in a note he explains, the Jinns "worked under his eyes". The sense of these verses, therefore is that the Qur'an has come to confirm, attest to and verify the Torah and the Gospel which are now "in its presence" or "before its eyes". With the other verses discussed above from this section they show that Muhammad acknowledged the existence of a valid Torah and Gospel "under his eyes".
Re: Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Patrioticman007:

1 god father
1 god mother
1 god spirit

What of 1 god brother
1 god uncle
1 god aunty
1 god Granny
1 ancestors
Foolish fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / Muslim Sisters Circle / Seven Beautiful Characteristics Which Make A Wife Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.