Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell (14980 Views)

2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Sonofthunder9(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Mumu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by 02Kebreal(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2019
GREATEST IGBO MAN ALIVE.
THE REST ARE JUST YAMIREE
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2019
lomprico:
old fool

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by LZAA: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango GMBuharii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by misteryman: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Anyone that tells me that this ass licker Joe Igbokwe has igbo blood is liar from hell.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Shiite Igbos will come for his neck simply because he has spoken the truth as an Igbo Christian.

Sai baba.
Name one shiite Igbo man you know, as for me I can name over 15 afonja muslims.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by upower123(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Na God go punish you.... No swear give you

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by specie103(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2019
I only taught that it's only Yoruba that has bastards...

IGBOkwe... The Igbo bastard.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by chinae(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Do I need someone to tell me the obvious present?

Toad! I am seeing it, the Idiot isn't doing anything. The country is sailing presently without coarse as a result of an invisible finger (auto pilot).

Remember no country gained development on auto pilot, it's planned and worked for.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by sayisayi(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2019
kurupt1:
This man's eye service should be studied as a course in political science.Its second to none

Dis one na mouth service bros grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2019
LZAA:
Cc yarimo sarrki gwarotango GMBuharii
One dollar will soon be equal to one naira

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Basher8583: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2019
gratiaeo:
[b][/b]

No matter how bold you write it, you opinion or better still existence doesnt even matter to APC.
You are inconsequential and your votes dont count
Bloody 5%er
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by katlord(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2019
kurupt1:
This man's eye service should be studied as a course in political science.Its second to none

No! I think he's always on the go with some sort of drug alien to us. He's a drug addict I believe

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Basher8583: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2019
LordSamuel:
Name one shiite Igbo man you know, as for me I can name over 15 afonja muslims.

Na all igbos don convert to Shite since dem no dey mind dia business
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by desiredhome: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
I need to slap you urgently ,with due respect ,stop saying trash that you know nothin about..Nigerians are lamenting and you are here sounding like a slowpoke.Infact you are a serious slowpoke.
Some people already program their mind to only negative things, no wonder Africa is backward.
You become successful in life when you provide solutions to problems, unfortunately Africans have refused to use their God given ideas/talents due to greed/ignorant/laziness, the same people that will spend weeks/months in churches looking for miracle
A consuming nation like Nigeria will always be poor until they start producing.
A consumer will always be a slave to a producer

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Ochyman(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Doing well my footh.........

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2019
gratiaeo:
[b][/b]
if u become the president, it will be more worst than him

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by desiredhome: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Remimadrid:
What can I say, he is right and wrong at the same to ime. Bihari is trying when it comes to Roads and Electricity, but insecurity, Economy, and the likes are nothing much to write home about.
It's only bad belly losers that will never see any good in Buhari even in the areas he is trying, they will rather destroy anyone he's doing by their hate speeches
How can the economy be better when almost everyone in it are after what they can get instead of what they can give to make a better society.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2019
When I saw APC publicity secretary, I stopped reading, looks like what every party's publicity secretary would say....

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Ziggylady(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Shiite ibos will come for his neck simply because he has spoken the truth as an ibo Christian.

Sai baba.

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominque e.t.c..

Kindly take care of this dude.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Ziggylady(f): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Shiite ibos will come for his neck simply because he has spoken the truth as an ibo Christian.

Sai baba.

This is none other than Omenka,Omenkalives,Corrinthians ,Progressive01 e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by benqo01(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Have always known him to be an ass licker,always spewing trash from his hole gutted mouth.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by benqo01(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2019
desiredhome:

It's only bad belly losers that will never see any good in Buhari even in the areas he is trying, they will rather destroy anyone he's doing by their hate speeches
How can the economy be better when almost everyone in it are after what they can get instead of what they can give to make a better society.

You are one of the major problem of this country,trash

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by benqo01(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2019
immhotep:
One dollar will soon be equal to one naira
What figure of speech is this?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by fortune1968: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2019
YES ! THEY ARE CHILDREN OF HATE AND HELL !
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2019
benqo01:

What figure of speech is this?
APC impossible tense grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2019
fortune1968:
YES ! THEY ARE CHILDREN OF HATE AND HELL !
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by Emceesaka: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Thank God na one of our Biafra brother talk am. Buhari for continuation
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by desiredhome: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
When I saw APC publicity secretary, I stopped reading, looks like what every party's publicity secretary would say....
So many people spewing rubbish here about Mr. Igbokwe did not even watch/listen to the program, they are only commenting base on hate,
Even the PDP guy that was with also on the show with him couldn't counter him.
For those of you crying hunger....what are doing?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2019
desiredhome:

So many people spewing rubbish here about Mr. Igbokwe did not even watch/listen to the program, they are only commenting base on hate,
Even the PDP guy couldn't counter him.
For those of you crying hunger....what are doing?
Lol, so what I said is based on hate?? OK bro...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by desiredhome: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2019
benqo01:

You are one of the major problem of this country,trash
You better go and and look for what to do to help yourself out of your poverty, stop looking for excuses, Nigeria is too rich to be poor,
Buhari is not your problem
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell by desiredhome: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol, so what I said is based on hate?? OK bro...
No I was not quoting you, I was only seeing reasons with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Kano State Candidates In Rano LG (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.