Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste (29589 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by Clakmiere090: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Sorry
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by Bar1941(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
I first heard about him when J Martins featured him in his song, though I couldn't understand his rap but I could see he rapped very nicely.

MAY HE RIP.
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by SuperBlack: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
thesicilian:
RIP

You don't have enough information to arrive at that conclusion. Just sympathize if you wish to and move on.

I watched the video ride before the Accident, he never ride it like he wanted to see tomorrow

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by finmiss11: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
it available just call or whatsapp
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by petitejolie(f): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
If u watch the stunt this guy was pulling with that bike before d crash ehnnn u will know he was on a suicide mission. I don't think he had on helmet. I think he loved to die
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by makewetalk2: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
my dear northing consign me and this man oh. if e don die make we move on with the living oh. more living people need coverage than this man oh.
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by OgaBuhari: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
with all these tatoos and much worldliness I hope u knew all these is a sign that u never knew Christ and in danger of damnation if u live this kind of wordly life without repenting an forsaking ur sins
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by OgaBuhari: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
petitejolie:
If u watch the stunt this guy was pulling with that bike before d crash ehnnn u will know he was on a suicide mission. I don't think he had on helmet. I think he loved to die
ur English na die. cheesy
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by ngadaAwo: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
with all these tatoos and much worldliness I hope u knew all these is a sign that u never knew Christ and in danger of damnation if u live this kind of wordly life without repenting an forsaking ur sins
[/s]
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by ngadaAwo: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by ngadaAwo: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by petitejolie(f): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Really? Thank you. Dont mention
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by OgaBuhari: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
petitejolie:

Really? Thank you. Dont mention
where did u stop in ur education? grin let's find a way and talk how we can further it cheesy
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by femi4: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Going by the way the powerbike was shattered in the pics, it means he was on an outrageous speed before the impact. He forgot that a Rolling stone gathers no Mass. Moss.

Well, Somthing must still kill a man. Rip the Touching body crooner..
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by ngadaAwo: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
where did u stop in ur education? grin
[/s]
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by muzeze77: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
With an helmet , he could have survived, wear an helmet, It’s stupidity not to wear an helmet
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by naijajobx: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by BlacDonaldTrump(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
thesicilian:
RIP

You don't have enough information to arrive at that conclusion. Just sympathize if you wish to and move on.

I just spoke to an Ivorian at my job and he told me that he was drunk and riding the bike recklessly.
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by petitejolie(f): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
where did u stop in ur education? grin let's find a way and talk how we can further it cheesy
Currently phd
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by Osinack: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fear this people but always use your head

Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by ada001(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
GistMore5:

Some African stars, including Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan and Nicholas Pepe, have reacted to the death of Ivorian artiste, Ange Didier Huon, aka DJ Arafat.

We had earlier reported that DJ Arafat was involved in a road accident in Abidjan.

Arafat died from injuries on Monday at the Polyclinique des Deux Plateaux in Abidjan.

His motorcycle crashed into a car driven by a Radio Côte d’Ivoire journalist.

“He was admitted to the emergency room in a vegetative state. He had a skull fracture and oedema,” a doctor from the institution told Jeune Afrique on condition of anonymity.

He added that the medical teams tried to revive him, but “in vain”.

“I’m at the clinic where DJ Arafat was admitted. I can confirm that the artist has passed away. I am with Minister of State Hamed Bakayoko to organize with the family,” said Maurice Bandaman, Ivorian Minister of Culture and Francophonie.

Born in 1986 in Yopougon, a town in western Abidjan, the artist liked to claim new nicknames from “Commander Zabra” to “Yorobo” – more recently, he even introduced himself as “Leader of People’s China”.

Below are some reactions gathered on Instagram:

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/dj-arafat-didier-drogba-asamoan-gyan-others-react-to-death-of-ivorian-artiste
may his soul rest in peace
Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by Teeboy22(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
realstars:
Fist to say, good night Big Bro...

One thing about humans is that, when you are no more.
More of you will be blown to many that gate no time for you while alive.

He that is alive will one day die,
And the dead can never see tomorrow.
Because they have no businesses there.

May Jah bless, and protect I and I itinually

Nice one Mi brethren jah Love

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat: Didier Drogba, Asamoan Gyan, Others React To Death Of Ivorian Artiste by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:31am On Aug 18, 2019
petitejolie:
Currently phd
what is your field of study?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.