Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! (1780 Views)

Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by patomaniac: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2019
For those of you who carried the false news that Gbwhatsapp had been stopped and no further updates. I told people that the news was false. Anyway guess what I saw this morning??

7.35 baby tongue grin grin grin

Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by yeman1(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2019
That's cool

1 Like

Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by Sunnick(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by OneKinGuy(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
It's no false news. The This update has been available even before the developer announced the withdrawal. After that, No more update for us unless someone else carry on from here!
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by patomaniac: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
That's what they said. The last update 7.25 came a day before the false news. People said that would be the last update. Now another is out. . Wonder why people re seriously looking for the downfall of the app.
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by Darkseid(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
patomaniac:

That's what they said. The last update 7.25 came a day before the false news. People said that would be the last update. Now another is out. . Wonder why people re seriously looking for the downfall of the app.
Gbwhatsapp has fake mods. This v7.25 and the new update isn't from the official gbwhatsapp team and you need to be careful about using it. The last official version of gbwhatsapp was v7.0 and no update was released afterwards.
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by patomaniac: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Darkseid:
Gbwhatsapp has fake mods. This v7.25 and the new update isn't from the official gbwhatsapp team and you need to be careful about using it. The last official version of gbwhatsapp was v7.0 and no update was released afterwards.

Lol u funny.....and somehow the fake one found it's way to their app to bring pop up??. Anyway using the app is a choice not compulsory everyone use it.

3 Likes

Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by Darkseid(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
patomaniac:

Lol u funny.....and somehow the fake one found it's way to their app to bring pop up??. Anyway using the app is a choice not compulsory everyone use it.
Baba I no get strength to argue with you. I follow them on telegram and the fake mods have been out even before they packed up and the admins used to warn about them. Now they have deleted their website, social media accounts and the telegram group has been disabled too. You can keep enjoying your gbwhatsapp.
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:50am On Aug 19, 2019
patomaniac:
For those of you who carried the false news that Gbwhatsapp had been stopped and no further updates. I told people that the news was false. Anyway guess what I saw this morning??

please help me with the second option below.
I don't seem to understand the hide second tick option

also if I freeze my last seen via Gbwhatsapp how will it appear to my contacts?
tot I heard someone saying u can set ur Las seen to months ago even while still online

Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by HaryoBamex(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
patomaniac:

Hey bro, what's up?
Can you please give me the direct link to download the latest version of Gbwhatsapp(7.35)..
Av tried downloading it but the site is empty.
Thanks.
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by patomaniac: 3:21am On Aug 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
please help me with the second option below.
I don't seem to understand the hide second tick option

also if I freeze my last seen via Gbwhatsapp how will it appear to my contacts?
tot I heard someone saying u can set ur Las seen to months ago even while still online

I advise u leave the second option..I.e Do not tick it when you hide your second tick.you get messages delivered slower that usual...so just leave it
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by patomaniac: 3:22am On Aug 20, 2019
HaryoBamex:

Hey bro, what's up?
Can you please give me the direct link to download the latest version of Gbwhatsapp(7.35)..
Av tried downloading it but the site is empty.
Thanks.

Dont have it for now..... will check and update you
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by DevilhimseIf: 5:05am On Aug 20, 2019
yowhatsapp took over and they're not anything near gbwhatsapp angry
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by senit(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
PLS CAN SOMEONE REVIVE GBWHATSAPP
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by garyjohnson1: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2021
DevilhimseIf:
yowhatsapp took over and they're not anything near gbwhatsapp angry

May be you have not tried the YOWhatsApp latest version which is newly launched because it has some features and functions which may be will never see in gb or any mods of WhatsApp.
Re: Gbwhatsapp Ain't Down And Discontinued!!! by Xavier0980: 1:49pm On May 01, 2021
garyjohnson1:

May be you have not tried the YOWhatsApp latest version which is newly launched because it has some features and functions which may be will never see in gb or any mods of WhatsApp.

Amazing info about this App I really like to read it and I am also looking for it thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Ur Nigga Choose A Good Phone Pls. / Any Know Current Glo Pre-paid 3g Packages Rate / KIK Is The New Messanger App!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.