Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Should I Buy MTN Smart T Featured Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy MTN Smart T Featured Phone? (997 Views)

Pls, How Strong Is Mtn Smart Phone 720i Battery? / Used Mtn Smart Phone Needed Urgently / How To Get Free 500MB Data Monthly On MTN Smart Feature Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy MTN Smart T Featured Phone? by GodCovenant(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
after I lost one of my smartphone to phone theft and the experience I went through for the data's I lost. it was as if my whole world crashed. I was depressed for 3 days if only the theft had allow me to collect the data's and memory card. I was even lucky my other smartphone was not with me it would have been suicidal.

why should I be carrying such smartphone around to everyplace when they are actually not really needed. there are settling place one can carry smartphone and setting place one shouldn't have since its not really needed there or within time period. In fact I don't want to carry anything big in pocket unnecessary. like going to market to buy something I shouldn't carry it if you understand what I mean.

I have a tecno T349 featured phone but its not smart and I can't browse and do smart stuff from it its mostly useless as I also need to carry smartphone along with it.

I'm looking for featured phone that I can carry and can at least be smart to do some suff in online so I don't bothered with smartphone all the time.

from my online search MTN smart T from kaios is close to what I need. but the downside from my needs is a big problem. As it can't copy and paste text. this is one of my major problem with the phone. And the second is no opera mini yet.
Re: Should I Buy MTN Smart T Featured Phone? by GodCovenant(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
why no body is responding?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OPPO A92020 Launched In Nigeria / Glo Launches My Phone Double Promo – Offers 800MB Free Data To Subscribers / Who Has Umidigi A3pro For Sale In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.