Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) (45279 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) / Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
RyanD147:
You are not alone.
All I want is give birth, pay off the lady and live happily with my kids.
Brother, wetin girls dey do this days go shock u even the married ones.
You nor lie o that's why I say na scam las las..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by bonnyhope: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
makewetalk2:
congratulation to them but this is not what we need from this couple. we celebrate achievement. if you wed you wed for yourself. do not post the pictures publicly. if you want to publicize your wedding go on Ovation. What will these people eat after the wedding?
Shouldn't they at least get a job, invest and marry? If you want to show me the wedding show me their private or financial lives as well.
we need investors and movers. wedding is not my favorite menu. everyone does it these days is nothing new. we need stories of the best of Naija. I cannot come and be celebrating a youth corper. for wetin. should I aspire to achieve that ? undecided
Why all these ranting? Do you know that some people are well connected that immediately after service they have something tangible doing. Oga, is not everyone that looks for job. Besides na der life not ur own so why bothering.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by bonnyhope: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Well, I saw decency in the wedding gown.
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
KankOfLife:
This is nice...ima fiop!
Akup usem ke afo doo? Abadie ufan. .

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by Chiemezueajuzie: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Waaw interesting
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
peteruuu:
Their eyes go soon open!.
lol.. e dey shack dem... as dem rush in I hope them no go rush out..... all this young lad that can't handle heart break rushing into marriage... may God bless your Union n I Hope u don't end up like the rest..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dwhyte:

Comment from a jealous being
your mind dirty. how u take know sey hes jealous?
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
9jaBloke:
Congrats to them.

NYSC period is the best time to hook up.
NYSC na fake lives matter.. majority of the guys n the ladies dey pretend for their. after nysc, ur eye go clear..
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
obentenyson:
NYSC na fake lives matter.. majority of the guys n the ladies dey pretend for their. after nysc, ur eye go clear..

Different strokes
Re: Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) by KenModi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
makewetalk2:
congratulation to them but this is not what we need from this couple. we celebrate achievement. if you wed you wed for yourself. do not post the pictures publicly. if you want to publicize your wedding go on Ovation. What will these people eat after the wedding?
Shouldn't they at least get a job, invest and marry? If you want to show me the wedding show me their private or financial lives as well.
we need investors and movers. wedding is not my favorite menu. everyone does it these days is nothing new. we need stories of the best of Naija. I cannot come and be celebrating a youth corper. for wetin. should I aspire to achieve that ? undecided

Abeg cool down! No be quarrel cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.