Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Am Offering You My NEWBIE FOREX Advise Of All Time For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Offering You My NEWBIE FOREX Advise Of All Time For Free (654 Views)

Nigeria’s Onepipe Raises $3.5M To Double Down On Its Embedded Finance Offering / I Am Offering You My Best Forex Signals Group Of All Time For Free / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Offering You My NEWBIE FOREX Advise Of All Time For Free by iwillteachucryp: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Hi welcome. Let’s say you currently learning the fundamentals of Forex trading and was wondering if you should demo trade whilst you’re learning. It may seem like a dumb question I get it, but here is the truth.

Try demo first
I suggest that you trade using price action. Meaning, no indicators at all..... maybe one or two. I still use RSI or stochastics sometimes

Learn and Trade price action with your demo account. Grow that demo account and treat it as it is "your own" money on the line. Once you feel comfortable and have grown your demo account when you can start trading live.

Yesterday I shared here on NL how I lost more than $1,000 while trying trading. I won a bit but I lost though. Read it here in case you want to see it. >> https://www.nairaland.com/5355734/how-man-quit-forex-trading

Back to the NEWBIES. Here is what you want to do.

Advise #1.
Here are some tips:
• Learn Support and Resistance (both zones and lines)
• trend lines
• Last KISS
• Engulfing Bar
• Outside Bar
• Evening Star and Morning star

Advise #2.
Keep As Much Of Your Sanity Before You Go Live...

Seriously though, take as much time as you can with demo accounts but the most important thing: when you choose a broker to demo trade with do make sure that they're demo account allows you to adjust the amount you can trade with, perhaps even the leverage you can set onto your account; though to be fair the leverage thing you can ignore but get a broker who can allow you to adjust your virtual balance - cause unless you've got stashes of cash in your bank, you probably won't be able to afford $100K, $10K or even $1K.

So practice trading with what you can afford and if you go bust at any time, STOP!

Then assess what went wrong before you reset that balance and/or open another demo account. You won't get anywhere simply jumping straight back in without trying to figure out where you went wrong. Unless you're a "Martingale Trader", then that's different...

Advise #3.
I'll just say it... I believe you should 1) get out of demo as soon as you are ready; 2) get ready as soon as possible. Big part of trading is the mental stuff and you just can't face these demonic succubus in your head by playing it safe on demo.

If you have spare 100$, I'd suggest following. Get through the basics, but get a micro account as soon as possible and start trading with real money very carefully. Your goal should be not to blow your account.

Trust me, if you can keep yourself from blowing up on micro, you'll have better luck when you step things up. Hard in training, easy in battle.
I hope this helps.

For those in this business of FX and want to make money learn more below it is what will Save and serve you...

Don’t risk more than 5% on a trade so the most you’d lose is comparatively low.

Learn more using,
95/100 signals to trade and make money (even this weekend as a beginner)

https://isuawealthyplace.com.ng/the-most-accurate-forex-signals/

Good luck....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Own 10% Stake Of A Mining Project Or Own 5% Permanent Stake Of The Company / Freebies Is Back Tottenham Vs Leicester This Sat 21 Sept 2019 Predict And Win / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.