Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) (36256 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / #TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by totit: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

Abia governor might be worst in Southeast and South-south but not Nigeria, Aba is far better than your unplanned city

Why should I argue with a chronic and shameless nairaland known liar? Just of recent you were embarrassed and here we again, you are been cursed and insulted. But no! You won't change all for little change you've been paid to cover up for some evil and wicked politician ?

You go about uploading some carefully selected pictures and tags it. " development ' but you you know what? Neither I, nor the abians and nobody believes you so, stop trying so hard already it kinda embarrassing and it makes you look heartless because you are toying with people emotions....all for some tokens.

Why should I believe you and not the real people that lives in aba? grin

1 Like

Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Dream dream dream

I have been to all those major cities in those SS and SE.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

And he continues to dream.
Continue, if you wake up, let me know.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
So far from what I observe, Ikpeazu is really Good sent to Ndi Abian.

God keep him to continue the good work.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Poster you're so funny, aba that is visit almost every weekend to see my people, the place that looks almost rotten and inaccessible, coming into aba from owerri bad roads will welcome you immediately.
Same as coming into aba from uyo, yes i cant deny that this present governor is better than the past demon, but he still has more to do.

All the roads in aba right from osisioma to main park is in shambles, drainage is blocked.

The uncompleted fly over at osisioma is turning to elephant project.

I dont wana talk about ariaria it should be declared 'state of emergency with immediate effect, A line, and medical line is a no go area, every time it rains the whole market is submerged due to high flooding mainly from faulks rd.

Still very dirty, asepa is doing nothing.

Goes on and on.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Anambralstson: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And he continues to dream.

Continue, if you wake up, let me know.

What is dream? It's a known fact. Only Port Harcourt beat Ibadan in terms of livability.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by danipez(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
3. Umuahia tower
mr photographer you didnt cover the traffic light just beside the tower.
or is it not worth knowing that the traffic light stopped working many years ago and the light decoration on the tower hasnt worked like in a decade?
You know i always thought that the lighting was part of the decoration but thanks to you OP i now know that there was a time (ancient though) when the light worked.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:
So far from what I observe, Ikpeazu is really Good sent to Ndi Abian.

God keep him to continue the good work.

Hehehehehehe! grin
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Anambralstson: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
totit:

Why should I argue with a chronic and shameless nairaland known liar? Just of recent you were embarrassed and here we again, you are been cursed and insulted. But no! You won't change all for little change you've been paid to cover up for some evil and wicked politician ?

You go about uploading some carefully selected pictures and tags it. " development ' but you you know what? Neither I, nor the abians and nobody believes you so, stop trying so hard already it kinda embarrassing and it makes you look heartless because you are toying with people emotions....all for some tokens.

Why should I believe you and not the real people that lives in aba? grin
At least Abia is better than this states

1 Like

Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

What is dream? It's a known fact. Only Port Harcourt beat Ibadan in terms of livability.

And he changes the pattern to dream further.

Sleep on and dream on.

Not until u wake up..but dream
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=81220990][/quote]

Hehehe! grin
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Anambralstson: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Hehehe! grin

You only read SouthEast on media
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And he changes the pattern to dream further.

Sleep on and dream on.

Not until u wake up..but dream

Hehehehehehe! Only Port Harcourt is better than Ibadan in terms of infrastructures and livability.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by xplora3k: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Most of the projects on display here were the legacy projects of Ochendo T.A.Orji. please show us the ones executed by the current gov.Okezie Ikpeazu in the past 4 years.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by totit: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

At least Abia is better than this states

You must be hurting inside, shey? Abia is better, according to who?

You see? Rather than repent you are adding more lie. Who did these to you, dude? Are you a father at all, do you understand the consequences of toying with people's emotions and the curse it might incurred upon yourself and your bloodline? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Ojiofor: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
hoseao:
. first of all i am presently in aba ogbor hill precisely.aba is a mess this cover up the op is trying so hard to do is not for those of us here. infact just that i dont know how to post i would have shown you guys terrible pictures and videos. from nnentu to no 1 obohia, from no 1 to ngwa road by east. from fly over to no 1 port harcourt road nkwo ngwa market, new market. just mention a few, the fly over in osisioma has been under construction for 5 years now i mean everyday work oo hahahahah.port harcourt road aswell since he came into power, that op is obviously working for the governor.

The op just want to mock umu Abia. But it's well.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

I don't need to condemn the president, governors et al..

My point is Every Politician in Nigeria is corrupt! Don't come here trying to make an angel out of a demon. angry
But when a trash is written about the state your likes would gather here to magnify it, in the spirit of equity and fairness why don't you do same whenever good is written about the state?
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Hehehehehehe! Only Port Harcourt is better than Ibadan in terms of infrastructures and livability.

You still saying same thing, I only asked you to dream on... dream onnnnnn

No need waking up ...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

Really? grin

Even Abakaliki is now better than Aba and Umuahia. That was not the case before Ebony's governor came to power. grin
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by SeanBeezy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please stop giving false information. I was born and brought up in Aba and then schooled in Umuahia(MOUAU). Asides the stadium which took the present Governor 3 to 4 years to renovate, all other projects were done by Senator T.A Orji's. As Ikpeazu's projects, I was expecting to see the CENTER TABLE at Osisioma that he called FLY OVER, roads leading to Faulks Road and Ariaria, roads leading to Portharcourt from Aba, roads leading to Umudike from Umuahia, just to mention but a few.

Please dear Nairalanders, disregard these blasphemy in the name of news. We are suffering in Abia State!
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nigeriadondie: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
I just don’t like when government concentrate on the state capital alone cry
Exactly, they neglect other parts of the state. That is why there is massive influx of people from other parts of the state to the capital with its attendant problems of overcrowding, traffic congestion, crime, pollution, slums, refuse build up and its environmental consequences like flooding. Nigerian leaders are useless with its mumu gullible followership.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

When we are trying to say better things, the forgiveness is bringing oyo into serious matter.

I don't want to mess him up so I asked him to sleep on because forgiveness is on his neck.

Oyo modern day hut and silo.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by danipez(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
4.school bus
There is no government school keke in umuahia

5.Abia secetarait
I have been inside there couple times,once inside the more you look;the less you see.
The tiles used to decorate the interior are pulling out.

Op, well done o
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Anambralstson: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
xplora3k:
Most of the projects on display here were the legacy projects of Ochendo T.A.Orji. please show us the ones executed by the current gov.Okezie Ikpeazu in the past 4 years.
No doubt, most of the projects were started by TA Orji, Ikpeazu completed some of them

1 Like

Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You still saying same thing, I only asked you to dream on... dream onnnnnn

No need waking up ...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's the reality man. Wake up.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

When we are trying to say better things, the forgiveness is bringing oyo into serious matter.

I don't want to mess him up so I asked him to sleep on because forgiveness is on his neck.

Oyo modern day hut and silo.

Hehehe! I have lived in the biggest cities in Abia and Oyo state and the truth is, Ibadan is more livable than any city in the SE, SW and SS. Fact.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

It's the reality man. Wake up.
Reality in silos....lolzz
dream on and on.
I won't dignify u with response, is belittling.

No time for trash and nonsense.
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Hehehe! I have lived in the biggest cities in Abia and Oyo state and the truth is, Ibadan is more livable than any city in the SE, SW and SS. Fact.

Summarize your dream.

next
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Reality in silos....lolzz

dream on and on.

I won't dignify u with response, is belittling.

No time for trash and nonsense.

Wake up. grin
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by forgiveness: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Summarize your dream.

next

Keep living in ignorance. Bye grin
Re: New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Wake up. grin
next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.