Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT (1644 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **BRAND NEW!** 75Amps Car Battery For ₦42k!! / SOLD!..Sharp 75amps Car Battery With Guarantee #19,800 @ Maryland 08168995190 / 75amps Car Battery Price In Nigeria From Runall Car Batteries Neway Power Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
I removed the battery this morning from a car. It starts once as long as your Kickstarter is good.

It is for sale to only interested persons within Gwagwalada and environs in the FCT for ease of inspection and testing.

Make me an offer that I cannot resist.

See pictures below.

***Modified***

Car battery no longer available.

cc: AvilaProjects, do you know anyone who may be interested in buying this car battery?

Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by AvilaProjects(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
uboma:
I removed the battery this morning from a car. It starts once as long as your Kickstarter is good.

It is for sale to only interested persons within Gwagwalada and environs in the FCT for ease of inspection and testing.

Make me an offer that I cannot resist.

See pictures below

cc: AvilaProjects, do you know anyone who may be interested in buying this car battery?

Hi Uboma,
Long time. How much is the battery?
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
AvilaProjects:

Hi Uboma,
Long time. How much is the battery?

Hello AvilaProjects,

It's been a while. I hope your hustles are paying off.

It will be my first time to put up a used car battery for sale hence I cannot peg a price to it.

I am open to good offers though.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by AvilaProjects(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
uboma:

Hello AvilaProjects,

It's been a while. I hope your hustles are paying off.

It will be my first time to put up a used car battery for sale hence I cannot peg a price to it.

I am open to good offers though.

Hi Uboma,
I discussed with a battery technician, he promised to make an offer after testing the battery. His workshop is by the pedestrian bridge, opp Zaria Kano Garage, before pack road, coming from SDP Junction, Gwagwalada. His Company name is God's Favour Battery... You can arrange the battery to his workshop for immediate payment after inspection.

Best Regards sir.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
AvilaProjects:

Hi Uboma,
I discussed with a battery technician, he promised to make an offer after testing the battery. His workshop is by the pedestrian bridge, opp Zaria Kano Garage, before pack road, coming from SDP Junction, Gwagwalada. His Company name is God's Favour Battery... You can arrange the battery to his workshop for immediate payment after inspection.

Best Regards sir.

Thank you for the referral.

I prefer to sell this battery to a car owner who needs a battery but cannot afford a new one. The battery technician will offer me peanuts for it.

Best regards Sir

Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by AvilaProjects(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=uboma post=81228555][/quote]

You are right sir. But what guarantee can you give on the battery? And can you accept N5,000 from an individual offer?
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
AvilaProjects:

You are right sir. But what guarantee can you give on the battery? And can you accept N5,000 from an individual offer?

This is why I indicated on my earlier post that it is only for interested persons within Gwagwalada and environs for ease of inspection and testing.

I can give you the battery to test run for a full day so that you can clear your doubts.

If I do not get a better offer than yours by tomorrow afternoon, I will consider you.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
@ AvilaProjects,

Are you still interested in this car battery?
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by afolabia143: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Can pay you 7k if you can parcel it to warri ...my number is 09033365257
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by afolabia143: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Your number is not on your post
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
afolabia143:
Can pay you 7k if you can parcel it to warri ...my number is 090XXXXXXXX

Good offer but I prefer to sell it to people who can physically inspect and test it before making payment.

Thank you for the interest. Please erase your phone number from your original post.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by toluxa1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
I'm in Abuja but not in Gwagwalada. I can do N5000 naira. I stay close to Lugbe
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by afolabia143: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2019
uboma:

Good offer but I prefer to sell it to people who can physically inspect and test it before making payment.

Thank you for the interest. Please erase your phone number from your original post.
provided it's ok just call me take it to any warri park and that's is it ...
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by boldx(m): 2:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Following and counting the money
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2019
afolabia143:
provided it's ok just call me take it to any warri park and that's is it ...

Will you pay the courier fees? I will call you later.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by crackhouse(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Hope you didn't steal somebody's car battery and come here to sell it.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
crackhouse:
Hope you didn't steal somebody's car battery and come here to sell it.

Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by afolabia143: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Be like u no one sell ..told u to call me and parcel till now nothing
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
afolabia143:
Be like u no one sell ..told u to call me and parcel till now nothing

Sorry, I cannot sell and send the battery to you in Delta @ 7k.

Someone close by will come for it.

Thank you for the interest though.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by AvilaProjects(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
uboma:
@ AvilaProjects,

Are you still interested in this car battery?

A friend is interested but he will be back in Gwagwalada next week.

I got your sms but called back but you didn't pick your call.

Happy weekend.
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by afolabia143: 4:02am On Aug 22, 2019
uboma:

Sorry, I cannot sell and send the battery to you in Delta @ 7k.

Someone close by will come for it.

Thank you for the interest though.
call me for 8k
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by afolabia143: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Oga me no see u again
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 4:28am On Dec 26, 2019
@Dominique and Mynd44,

I sent a mail to the supermods sometime ago, not sure if you received it.

I have lost access to the email account I used to register my account on this forum. All attempts to retrieve it proved abortive.

Is it possible to have another email account tied to my NL username? If yes, kindly guide me through the process.

Thank you
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by dominique(f): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2019
uboma:
@Domiique and Myn44,

I sent a mail to the supermods sometime ago, not sure if you received it.

I have lost access to the email account I used to register my account on this forum. All attempts to retrieve it proved abortive.

Is it possible to have another email account tied to my NL username? If yes, kindly guide me through the process.

Thank you

TBH I don't think you can change your email address without the one linked to your account. Is there absolutely no way the email can be retrieved?
Re: SOLD_Used Car Battery (75amps) For Sale in the FCT by uboma(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
dominique:

TBH I don't think you can change your email address without the one linked to your account. Is there absolutely no way the email can be retrieved?

I have tried but could not remember some details as requested by Google, hence the difficulty in retrieving it. I keep receiving loads of email notifications but unfortunately I cannot access them.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Merry Christmas.

(1) (Reply)

Good Condition 2009 Honda Accord... SLIGHTLY Negotiable@N1,250m / SOLD!!! Extremely Clean Non Accidented Toks Lexus Es330 2005 @ 2M / Sold**** Arriving In One Week***2009 Toyota Camry SE***clean Title***sold*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.