Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” (40092 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by promiseniqqa(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin
who else read thiis novel DAVID THE CLASS NOISEMAKER
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by SultanOfAbia: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
isaacprinz:
my brother how optimistic are you with u your post??

The Truth is like Light that once it shines no amount of darkness can overshadow it.

Religion has twisted the divine truth in order to RULE and put FEAR in the minds of people..

Only this truth (light) will set you free from darkness.

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by crackhouse(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Deltatoto:
lol no vex bros my bet naija cut I have been mal functioning
never knew I was chatting with a robot. Your owner didn't charge u? Wonder why you are malfunctioning.
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by meetope2y: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dear #DJarafat
Though, I never know you before your demise,
But i strongly believe you tried your best in entertainment . However, the comment of #Davido about your death is a lesson to all the human being , that this is heaven and hell after death sir....

Let us all learn from this!!!
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by Deltatoto: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
crackhouse:
never knew I was chatting with a robot. Your owner didn't charge u? Wonder why you are malfunctioning.
lol
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by AntiWailer: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
foreshore:

E be like say you don beg am for money before!!!

Yes, u want to help him to give me ?

M0r0n
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:
dis guy talks 2 much...those that will be there for the family, will not be making noise on social media.

u r on point
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by bellotaofeek: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Empty promises tongue
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by raphy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
why did he have a fracture in his skull h didn't use helmet or wht the Bleep?

I don't HV any R..to give God knew his heart ..if he makes heaven good but if its hell its his life .

we all won't live forever even many members here have gone but am.alive praising God everyday.
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by foreshore(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
AntiWailer:

Yes, u want to help him to give me ?

M0r0n

Like ya Papa
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by introvertme: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
Is God not the father of all creations? Whenever you stray from what your father teaches you, does he not try to reel you back in? Will he cast you away for your mistakes? Do you think God is an unforgiving father? God is love and God loves all his children, even those who stray.

Have you forgotten the story of the Prodigal son or the Lost Sheep?

This version of God you are bringing is the one that dent David to wipe out nations for disobeying him, this is not the God that Jesus teaches us about.

The God that Jesus teaches is still the same God.

Were you being sarcastic?
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
SuperBlack:

Who ARE YOU TO JUDGE the DEAD
What part of my comment indicates that I judged the dead?
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by kingsley52(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know !

Please leave the prophetess's prediction alone and worry about these coincidences instead :

(1) His stage name was DJ Arafat… He died on the day of Arafat 2019

(2) His last song was “Motorcycle”… He died on a Motorcycle.

(3) His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shot in a Motorcycle Show held at the burial ceremony of his best friend "Jonathan"... Years later, he too died on a motorcycle.

(4) He was shot to stardom on a Motorcycle Video Clip....He started on a MOTORCYCLE and ended on a MOTORCYCLE.

(5) He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.

(6) His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.

Life is strange !
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
Is God not the father of all creations? Whenever you stray from what your father teaches you, does he not try to reel you back in? Will he cast you away for your mistakes? Do you think God is an unforgiving father? God is love and God loves all his children, even those who stray.

Have you forgotten the story of the Prodigal son or the Lost Sheep?

This version of God you are bringing is the one that dent David to wipe out nations for disobeying him, this is not the God that Jesus teaches us about.

A man has the opportunity to reconcile with God only when he's alive. If he dies without reconciling with God through Jesus Christ, according to the bible, I don't need to tell you what the end is.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but
after this the judgment.

If God will just accept everyone into His kingdom when they die, what's the point of the judgment? What's the point warning people to stay away from sin?
Where do you guys get your teachings from if you're Christians?
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Your Ignorance is as strong as nuclear bomb!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by safarigirl(f): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

A man has the opportunity to reconcile with God only when he's alive. If he dies without reconciling with God through Jesus Christ, according to the bible, I don't need to tell you what the end is.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but
after this the judgment.

If God will just accept everyone into His kingdom when they die, what's the point of the judgment? What's the point warning people to stay away from sin?
Where do you guys get your teachings from if you're Christians?
not that I believe that bollocks that guy wrote, but honestly, there are quotes in the Bible to support anything you want to believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by cybriz82(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Your Ignorance is as strong as nuclear bomb!!
God does not judge souls and cast them to hell.

People who die might not even know they are dead yet
Because the behavior and cravings you gathered from your experience on earth is carried along into the afterlife..
If you love caring then when you die your caring character magnifies
If you love evil then when you die your evil
character magnifies.
After death our lifestyle on earth magnifies and becomes our main character in spirit realm.

Hell and Heaven is a lifestyle mindset not a place
Once you die, each soul is given and shown love. No matter how evil that person was on earth.
God knows you before you even came to earth
He knows how pure you were before you came down to earth. His desire is for you to achieve soul development through experience on earth.
But earths challenges can be so much that we become lustful,greedy and evil.
God sees an evil person or spirit as a lost misguided entity that was once a pure soul from heaven. Gods desire for evil people is for them to turn back to heaven where they first came from. Jesus parable of the prodigal son is a divine truth that explains this process.

But evil people can't exist in Heaven because Heavens mindset is very uncomfortable for them. The thought of caring and doing good for others makes Heaven boring for evil spirits.The light and goodness from heaven make evil souls very uncomfortable.
They want to continue causing evil and Heaven is not a place that fufils their dark fantasy.

So these evil souls go and gather far away from heaven .. That place all evil souls choose to live is Hell. The fire burning in hell is not literally fire but its a spiritual representation of passion to do evil.
In hell this fire signifies the burning passion to do evil.
So evil souls dive into hell so happily because the evil there matches their passion to do evil. So each devil and demons there just derive joy in causing harm to each other.
Gods love is too unreal that he allows these evil spirits Freewill to act out their desires but there is a limit.
God put arch angel Michael to look over and regulate the activists in Hell. So the evil does not spread get out of hand and contaminate up towards heaven.

The battle between angels of heaven and hell is always happening every second.
These angels try to convince and win back souls from Hell because all souls first came from heaven.
Their is tremendous joy in Heaven when an angel wins back a soul from hell... Jesus parable of the lost sheep explains this divine truth..
So you see hell is a choice of freewill. God does not cast anyone there. It is a matter of where do you feel more comfortable in the spiritual realm
Good people gravitate naturally into Heaven
Evil people joyfully gravitate towards hell where they can continue doing there evil fantasies..
Now you see that Gods Love and Freewill is So Unbelievable.. He is a Loving God, He allows you to make your choice even though you turn against God.

Hmm e b like say na u direct Lucifer d movie
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by eedriyz(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Wazzaowner:
Later nw dem go call Lati Lati no go pick...

Ikorodu boiz comes to mind
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by onatisi(m): 4:45am On Aug 14, 2019
AntiWailer:
This one like making promises and commitments out of impulse.

His handlers better check him.
You think davido doesn't know what he is doing? He is using the whole issue to win the hearts of Cote de voir people. Dj Arafat is a well loved star.

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
"Enjoy heaven" as if he knows he's already there. God will judge everyone without anyone's help. All these RIP stuff doesn't have any potent effect. As much as I don't want anyone to go to hell, that can't change what the bible says. Not everyone will go to heaven, and that's for sinners. If brother Arafat didn't live his life in Christ before he died, he'll end up in hell. No amount of RIPs, or "we'll meet to part no more" can change that.
according to Muslims and thousand other religions, you too you are going to hell. Just saying.
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by Nwagusaviour(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by tolani12345: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2019
He will be there for his family as he said..
Re: DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” by timesup234: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Davido cant even take good care of Chioma. Lousy spoilt brat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) / Toyin Lawani Celebrate Her 39th Birthday With Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.