Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India (70250 Views)

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by osaweseforme(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
But to you now, He is a saint. Until we all come together and tackle the political gladiators, no way for Niger Area
freshMallam1122:
when why didn't u tell us this ..when he was in yr party as a governor... people like u making this country a hell..because I knew when you so stand this akpabio to the extent he rigs all the election in yr state from primary to main election an u supported it..some aggrieved people went to see GEJ an he stops goodluck from seeing them..then u never complaints an call him names..abegiiii

1 Like

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Emmerlee(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Niaja4real:

Sometimes I wonder if Buhari ass lickers have any brain at all
The reason why Buhari was elected was to right the many wrong of Jonathan & never to repeat them & went a step further to surpass Jonathan's alleged ineptitude.
That was why Buhari name his campaign slogan "Change" from the old ways.
So if Buhari is doing or repeating what Jonathan was accused of doing, then Buhari & his foolish followers like yourself are nothing but disgrace, foolish, miserable & pathetic idiots.

Thank you for this. Many of my fellow country men are brainless. It's just unbelievable how foolish and self destructive many of them are.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by ishawlar: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Who is paying the treatment bill?
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by osaweseforme(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Make bees bite that hand wey you take type. i.diot
LegitBet123:
Winning ticket Available for pay after winning

WhatsApp if interested=
080-71-04-88-72

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by freshMallam1122: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
osaweseforme:
But to you now, He is a saint. Until we all come together and tackle the political gladiators, no way for Niger Area
they same saint u called him..when G23..gang up to abuja to made a report against him..which they later spent 40days an 40nights.. without fruition..ur party has spoil this country far than any other...when the root is cut off the tree an leaves shall all withers.. so let's kill PDP first
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by D1zion: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
RonKenoly:

Which kaduna?
no mind am.is it only the north & Kaduna that Shiite are.they're everywhere there are Muslims mostly in the eastern part according to statistics.
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Onlyonebuhari: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
So putting him in this ICU is what you can't access in Nigeria. ABUTH ICU just exactly like this

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by reuben79: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
banhammy:

Court says he must pay by himself.
Iran will do that for him
OK oooo
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by SirLakes: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
LibertyRep:

Yes. Same way late president Ya'radua was treated in foreign countries.

But guess what, someone condemned this medical tourism and campaigned to put an end to it. I don't need to remind you how well that campaign promise has been kept when this person eventually gets to power.

You mean that stupid man that promised heaven n earth

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Empiree: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Why is baba'a mouth covered all this time...

I
because he consistently coughs. Easiest way is to cover his mouth. This is standard procedure

1 Like

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by martowskin1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
freshMallam1122:
when why didn't u tell us this ..when he was in yr party as a governor... people like u making this country a hell..because I knew when you so stand this akpabio to the extent he rigs all the election in yr state from primary to main election an u supported it..some aggrieved people went to see GEJ an he stops goodluck from seeing them..then u never complaints an call him names..abegiiii

No, people like u are the one making this nation hell. People like u who couldn't move from the past and face the present

People like u who kept supporting the present administration because the past did same thing....

This idiots keep playing on u guys from year to year, with just little trick of changing ship.

I thought buhari was different, I thought he was ready to fight corruption, but no he kept compensating corruption.

People like u who feel because PDP miss ruled for 16yrs, then APC should be given Same amount of time to fool around .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by SirLakes: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Myhusband:

you be mumu that's why baba Ruga was voted in when he promised to change that,.only for him to be roaming in UK hospital in all his regime

Buhari na scammer
Na real scammer he be

1 Like

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by SirLakes: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're an idiat for being this unreasonable, so if those ones you mentioned could not get it right, it also permissible that your qouta system president should keeping failing? Lagbara Olorun ko de ni ye e abi awon to shi n support Buhari.

haha, ase waa
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Reference(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
freshMallam1122:

The simple question to folks like you is: what do you do if you sack an employee for all the sins say, listed by the APC in 2014 and by 2019 essentially nothing has changed.... the new man just continues in them. As a thriving business owner, what do you do...

You guys are not bothered a bit what the future holds for this country... as long as your primordial sentiments are satisfied the country can crash and burn...

Why then are you guys often up in arms when others want out of this situation... out of this country that doesn't seem to get better. Even cerebral folks closely associated with this government like the Vice- President have lately gone silent... They know things are bad and sliding to worse.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by SirLakes: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Who will pay the bills??

Federal Govt??

Lol grin
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by mrlorip11: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
it available just call or whatsapp
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Smile4me01(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
still tie his head on sick bed how he will learn to do the right things.
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Banmeallday: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
LibertyRep:
Shame of a Nation leading in Medical Tourism.

If only the President had treated himself in Nigeria when he was ill, so many people would have insisted that Metuh, Zakzaky and the rest be treated in Nigeria too.

Zakzaky's news may overtake BBN soon at this rate.

That’s because Nigeria is British property and is not allowed to act or perform like a real nation...It is just an Area of Niggers in the eyes of the world.

Unless we answer our real names of Biafra, Oduduwa, and Arewa...the rest is same old same old for the eternity
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by osaweseforme(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
For your info, i am not a member of any political party i belong to the party of the masses, so i criticize any govt, in my own way i criticized GEJ even til date, he had his own shortcomings afterall we are all human but don't preach CHANGE when you dont believe in change, that is my point
freshMallam1122:
they same saint u called him..when G23..gang up to abuja to made a report against him..which they later spent 40days an 40nights.. without fruition..ur party has spoil this country far than any other...when the root is cut off the tree an leaves shall all withers.. so let's kill PDP first

1 Like

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Galaticos444: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

Same way imPatience Jonathan was treating herself in Nigeria such that she went to a German hospital, died and resurrected on the 8th day thereby shaming
Lazarus' Biblical resurrection record.

Same way Stella Obasanjo went to do cosmetics and tummy tuck operation in Germany in order to compete with Obasanjo's numerous underaged girlfriends, at the end of the day, she died like a common local chicken sliced opened by German unqualified doctors.
but non of dem spent longer period in foreign hospital dan ur vegetable president buhari and ironically he promised to put an end to medical tourism

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Malawian(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pusherttt:
Una no go commot e eyeglasses n Vandana ....lol grin
We are both thinking the same thing. wink wink wink
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Bitnet(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
what is the differences between soapy and rape (Part 2) - naira marley soapy
see how fans react to this questions, cant believed what am hearing, please watch and share for more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNV8VlmESco
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by UnitedFront: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
peaceful777:
I pray he will know the true God and serve Him rightly.

Eehh, respect his faith and belief.
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Haddock(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
GreyLaw:

A lot of falsehood in one post. I believe Stella Obasanjo went to Spain for the surgery and not Germany!

Don't mind Printerscanner, he likes falsehood too much, he doesn't know Spain is in Enugu
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by brainhgeek(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
eleko1:
sad just pray he nor die.His pipu go turn Up North especially Kaduna Upside down.Buratai boys self go tire

You took the words from me. Just my thoughts too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by andrew444(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Niaja4real:

Sometimes I wonder if Buhari ass lickers have any brain at all
The reason why Buhari was elected was to right the many wrong of Jonathan & never to repeat them & went a step further to surpass Jonathan's alleged ineptitude.
That was why Buhari name his campaign slogan "Change" from the old ways.
So if Buhari is doing or repeating what Jonathan was accused of doing, then Buhari & his foolish followers like yourself are nothing but disgrace, foolish, miserable & pathetic idiots.

God bless you bro

Some people are just so dumb and foolish

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by kestolove95(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
E no dey remove em cap?
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by chubinwa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wishing him well
Re: Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
eleko1:
sad just pray he nor die.His pipu go turn Up North especially Kaduna Upside down.Buratai boys self go tire

Lol army tired of BH already

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.