Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar (35719 Views)

Ganduje Attends Meeting Of Political Parties In Preparations For Edo Election / Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Even at home na jalabia.

Has buhari ever worn a T shirt in his life at all
Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
true talk... all these people that ushered in apc [.. sanusi, etc... their punishments are starting quote author=fernandez1 post=81217339] cheesy sanusi....u people followed with the downfall of the lord of PDP (ogogoro ijaw man) and brought anarchist to power..... Enjoy ur next level emir sanusi[/quote]
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by oloriooko(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
This governor mumu sha angry
He created those Emirates so he could command them like robots but he forgot he will soon leave that seat
The dummies ruling the so called elites
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by dallyemmy: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Four years later...
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Rapmoney(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Waylin2:
Traditional way
You are a scammer!
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Printerscanner: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
BubuZombi:
Kano people respect Emir of Kano than there governors...

Ganduje trying to destroy a tradition that have been in existence during his ancestors.

Like for Sanusi cool
Share for Gandollar grin

The other drunk Ijaw miscreant that fought Sanusi is now in his village drinking ogogoro while his wife Sheppopo Mama Peace is currently being stripping nakked by EFCC. Let us all see how Gandollar will end up.
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Kingbenn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good Day, Please I Need Help Urgently, I'm A Finalist In A Federal Institution And I'm Having Issues With Completion Of My Project, Same With My Clearance. Any Amount Will Be Appreciated. 0131392091 gtb. I Know I Will Be Label Scam And Lazy Youth But I'm Not, Things Ain't Just Smiling For Now, I Teach As A Part Time Teacher While In School And Also Do Some Minor Jobs Too To Met Up With My Needs. This Is My First Time Of Doing This
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Paulo3ree(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I, rtd General Buhari and Gondola the agbada dollar thief are pighting kwarraption via the EPCC and my administlation is kwomitted to pighting kwarraption, if you join the APC LED FEDERAL CRIMINALS, your sins are pogiven and you are a new cleature, join me in pighting kwarraption via the EPCC grin
Kwarraftion

1 Like

Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
oh
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by JoshuaSelman(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by heskeyw(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Title and champion are two different things, Ganduje should understand that. When Spartacus was the champion of capua, some gladiators still hold crixus as their true champion. They respect crixus more than Spartacus
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Even at home na jalabia.

Has buhari ever worn a T shirt in his life at all
You wan make zombies open archive dey find wetin no lost because of you ba? Odinma
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Adams12345: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hatred bitterness,and myopic way of thinking, we must discourage this kind of behaviour from the governor, what is wrong in inviting other? the governor should stop bringing division among the kano emirate, he is a leader not a divisionist.
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kudos to this great decentralization of power within the emirate..
Ganduji even took matters with linearity, if not the mis appropriation of emirate funds shouldn't be swept under the carpet.
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by Mrbaz1: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
fernandez1:
cheesy sanusi....u people followed with the downfall of the lord of PDP (ogogoro ijaw man) and brought anarchist to power..... Enjoy ur next level emir sanusi
please u don't even know what u are saying.. Ahbg u for just keep mute instead of to disgrace ur hidden self na bros
Re: Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar by chisani(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2019
The storm is gathering and is just a matter of time, for the manifestation of those living in glass house to starts hurling stones at each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote / Fuel Re-sellers Razed By Fire In Isolo Lagos State - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.