Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) (27776 Views)

Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift / DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Leone, Pronounced No.1 African Star / Photos From Light Out With DJ Barbie At Wells Carlton Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Top Lagos DJ Barbie Makes Arresting Appearance At Ajegunle To World Event In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjC-bNW1jzQ

Top rated female Lagos-based Disc Jockey, "DJ Barbie" has arrested the Abuja showbiz fame with her appearance during the "Ajegunle to World Event held over the weekend in Abuja, where she became the center of attraction in the blazing lights of her amazing beauty and charistmatic confidence.

Few hours after DJ Barbie landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja for her club and media tour, she was received by the management team of Amity Global Network, her new brand publicist and label, she appeares at one of the most louded events in the city, "Ajegunle to World Event", stealing the show with her delectable gestures.

Staying so long on the redcarpet with several Abuja showbiz personalities requesting photoshoots with her, "DJ Barbie", felt quite joyful and well received in the new entertainment showbiz space, which challenged readiness to explore using the abled capacity of her new manager, Amb. Alex Nwankwo, the MD/CEO of Amity Global Network.

Barbie Madu, the Imo state Indigent Disco Jockey is passionate and commited to her career, with records of success stories in her performance at high profile events across Nigeria, which includes her recent bind-blowing presentation at "Bovi Man on Fire Concert" and "Alexreports wedding" which many descibed to be outstanding and impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg903wM6Obo

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/08/top-lagos-dj-barbie-makes-arresting.html

1 Like

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
More

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Short URL below:

*New Direct download link for [Lituation Mixtape By DJ Barbie]* = https:///2ZZ9hfy

*New Direct download link for [MikeAbdul x Mojisouls - JigiJaga]* = https:///2YCruTs

1 Share

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
The girl fine

No dark knuckles and big tummy like you reading this

10 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
I will just jump and pass this thread.

But before I jump, please see my signature.

Bye for now.
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by jamiudarex(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Make we fry pap
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by money121(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ok
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cute DJ BARBIE

5 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by mousco(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ok
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
shocked

There is no showbiz in Abuja. Just a bunch of opportunists, third rated, and fake life fellas who can not compete with other stars in Lagos. Thus, they run to Abuja and establish shadow showbiz exploiting upcoming and directionless starters for undeserved coverage.

Richdad

13 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okay

And how will this help my brokenness

I need a fućking job
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
H'asi n'owu arrested??

2 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by efeteb: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Who be dis?
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by realstars: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
She is cute but name them go rush her.
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Seems like a paid promo
Nobody knows her

1 Like

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Beauty and brain.
God bless your hustle, sister.
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cute kiss
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Who is she please

She doesn’t ring a bell
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by nan1: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Beautiful
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Torimaster(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
K
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by zigzagluv: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again

1 Like

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dj wey no get Oluwa Burner for her track list that one na DJ ??
I sight my Guy Pencil.. More grace Brotherly

1 Like

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lituation tour....... cheesy
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
sorry
which road all these people follow enter ajegunle
them use okada ?
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
I believe this DJ must have performed at Op's wedding based on "trade by barter" negotiation. Perform at my wedding and I will "publicise " your work online especially on Nairaland where Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 are all my guys and they will move any post about you to the front-page based on who I be grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fyne Gyal smileysmiley
Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Drbest99(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Make person reason me money for my AZA abeg, everything just tough. Help a brother 0153989965 gtbank. cry..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
I thought Alex should be on Honeymoon.
Hope e don pack im load for Regina house.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Look at that ass licker...

6 Likes

Re: DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Alex! Alex! Alex!
How many times I call you??
Na this kind cold weather you suppose dey give your wife 'Snake in the monkey shadow style"

I don talk my own oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

MI Reacts To Ice Prince/maima/akinbode Love Drama / Beyonce And Jay Z Performed At Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival 2018 (video) / Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda, Uche Jumbo & Ufuoma Mcdermott At Funnybone's Comedy Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.