Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Buhari Mourns Death Of Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Death Of Bello (340 Views)

Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Death Of Bello by Hotfrom9ja: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday, expressed sorrow on the death of Madam Rekiya Momoh Bello, the stepmother of Yahaya Bello, the Governor of Kogi State.

Presidential spokesman, in a statement on Tuesday, said the Governor’s absence at the meeting of the Progressive Governors with the President in Daura, Katsina State earlier in the day got the attention of President Buhari who was informed of the death of Madam Rekiya, whose burial made Governor Bello to stay back in his State.

The President expressed condolences to the family, the government and people of Kogi State over the irreparable loss.

“President Buhari wished peace for the departed soul and prayed to Allah to grant her bereaved families the strength to bear the loss”, the statement added.

https://hotfrom9ja.com/buhari-mourns-death-of-bello/

Re: Buhari Mourns Death Of Bello by ITGOLD(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Stablizer That Boost Up Voltage. (MOD please forgive me) / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola / We’re Childhood Friends’ — Keyamo Speaks On Suspect Arrested By FBI[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.