Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Dele Momodu Laments... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Laments... (1941 Views)

My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Laments... by Omooba77: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
DELE MOMODU LAMENTS...

"I must confess that at the height of our stupidity and naivety, in retrospect, we threw caution to the winds.

We wrote off Jonathan despite occasional flashes of genius and inspiration by some members of his team.

In the meantime, former Nigerian Head of State, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (RTD.) was repackaged to smell like roses and we all fell for the promise of Eldorado he seemed to hold at the time.

I was one of those who jumped on the bandwagon to describe him as a born-again Democrat, despite some strident and persistent warnings by then Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and others. Perhaps we were fooled by the fact in quick succession he had picked Pentecostal pastors in his running mate in Pastor Tunde Bakare in 2011 and Professor Yemi Osinbajo in 2015.

Those who told us that our Hallelujah Choruses were premature and that a leopard can never change its spots were castigated and hounded by those of us who had been converted to what we believed was the new Buhari.

We sang in unison that anyone but Jonathan. The rest is history."

Nigerian should beg Goodluck.

https://www.facebook.com/273051560263437/posts/366109057624353/
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Optional09: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Let’s not keep quiet when a good leader faces, repression who then becomes the mouthpiece of the people

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omooba77:
DELE MOMODU LAMENTS...

"I must confess that at the height of our stupidity and naivety, in retrospect, we threw caution to the winds.

We wrote off Jonathan despite occasional flashes of genius and inspiration by some members of his team.

In the meantime, former Nigerian Head of State, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (RTD.) was repackaged to smell like roses and we all fell for the promise of Eldorado he seemed to hold at the time.

I was one of those who jumped on the bandwagon to describe him as a born-again Democrat, despite some strident and persistent warnings by then Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and others. Perhaps we were fooled by the fact in quick succession he had picked Pentecostal pastors in his running mate in Pastor Tunde Bakare in 2011 and Professor Yemi Osinbajo in 2015.

Those who told us that our Hallelujah Choruses were premature and that a leopard can never change its spots were castigated and hounded by those of us who had been converted to what we believed was the new Buhari.

Afamed will soon claim that Momodu has been influenced by IPOB.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Validated: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omooba77:
DELE MOMODU LAMENTS...

Abeg wail in your privacy. Much as I blame the "chanji" chanters, I felicitate with the following:
Atiku Abubakar: He betrayed Jonathan because of greed. Now he is licking his wounds.
Bukola Saraki: He was so ambitious that he join the betrayal team. Now he is in political exile.
Kwankwaso: So much blinded by hate and Kwankwasiya group that he organized the sweeping of Kano stadium after Jonathan campaign. Now he is in political solitude.
Emir Sanusi: Generated fictional numbers to discredit Jonathan for losing out of CBN reappointment. Today, his kingdom is divided into four and his office reduced to a chuefdom.
OBJ: His navigational equipment failed him. He was all over preaching to the world that Buhari is the answer. Today, his penance is stilll not yet received by God.
Sowore: Guy used his Sahara Reporters very well to enthrone Buhari. Today, he is in detention and may be charged for sedition. Long sentence may await him.
Nigerian youth: Many were fooled by Osinbajo fiendish mien. Now they are termed Lazy youth. Majority are unemployed and thise who are are under-employed.
GEJ:I pity Jonathan. Just like Ambode, he had power but did not know how to weild it. He appointed an enemy to preside over his reelection. When he discovered his error, was too weak to correct himself. Today, he is an ex-president without completing 2 terms like others.
What do I know ...people learn with experience but some are bitter like these few.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sai baba to chai baba
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Omooba77: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Oga ooo blessed are those that saw the future... We warned
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by festacman(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Omooba77: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Validated:

Abeg wail in your privacy. Much as I blame the "chanji" chanters, I felicitate with the following:
Atiku Abubakar: He betrayed Jonathan because of greed. Now he is licking his wounds.
Bukola Saraki: He was so ambitious that he join the betrayal team. Now he is in political exile.
Kwankwaso: So much blinded by hate and Kwankwasiya group that he organized the sweeping of Kano stadium after Jonathan campaign. Now he is in political solitude.
Emir Sanusi: Generated fictional numbers to discredit Jonathan for losing out of CBN reappointment. Today, his kingdom is divided into four and his office reduced to a chuefdom.
OBJ: His navigational equipment failed him. He was all over preaching to the world that Buhari is the answer. Today, his penance is stilll not yet received by God.
Sowore: Guy used his Sahara Reporters very well to enthrone Buhari. Today, he is in detention and may be charged for sedition. Long sentence may await him.
Nigerian youth: Many were fooled by Osinbajo fiendish mien. Now they are termed Lazy youth. Majority are unemployed and thise who are are under-employed.
GEJ:I pity Jonathan. Just like Ambode, he had power but did not know how to weild it. He appointed an enemy to preside over his reelection. When he discovered his error, was too weak to correct himself. Today, he is an ex-president without completing 2 terms like others.
What do I know ...people learn with experience but some are bitter like these few.

They could have plunged Nigeria into war, they are determined to take power at all cost.
It is good they won, if not people like Seunmsg, manabqgrill, helinous and co would have been shouting. God never make mistakes, it is good people are full of regrets now.
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Afamed: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
immhotep:

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku
Who does not know Dele Momodu? Anywhere Belle face. Like Dele like FFK

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Afamed:

Who does not know Dele Momodu? Anywhere Belle face. Like Dele like FFK
so we blame Nnamdi Kanu abi ? grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Afamed: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
immhotep:

so we blame Nnamdi Kanu abi ? grin grin
No,you blame Donald Trump for not giving you Biafra in good time this time around
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by LZAA: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
immhotep:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Chidexter(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Buhari surprised everyone including himself
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by gidgiddy: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
So they are not enjoying their "change!" any more? No more Sai Baba?

Dont worry, Buhari still has another 3 and half years to torture these people into getting sense.
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Gandollaar(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
immhotep:

Those who ride on the back of a tiger would end in it's belly
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Gandollaar(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:
How much per acre?
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by helinues: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Double face man

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by festacman(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
How much per acre?
Balderdash!
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Tyriq: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
C You wanted change Change has come Enjoy the change
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Omooba77: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
So they are not enjoying their "change!" any more? No more Sai Baba?

Dont worry, Buhari still has another 3 and half years to torture these people into getting sense.

God is wonderful, this same God that saved us from Abacha will help us
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Gandollaar(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
festacman:

Balderdash!
Kids everywhere..
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Omooba77: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
helinues:
Double face man
It is now Dele Omo Momodu don become double faced man helinues cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by helinues: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omooba77:

It is now Dele Omo Momodu don become double faced man helinues cheesy

He has always been
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Collins9156(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
helinues:
Double face man

Well spotted bra, them them no be today.
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Omooba77: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2019
helinues:

He has always been

When he was writing those articles in 2014/2015 he was not a double faced man. May God cure us All of hypocrisy!
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2019
Validated:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Amatarasha(f): 6:42am On Aug 14, 2019
immhotep:

immhotable of united unseen state of umuonitshaugbo
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
immhotable of united unseen state of umuonitshaugbo
Yes yes. My personal person.
Did you sleep well? kiss kiss
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by helinues: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Omooba77:

When he was writing those articles in 2014/2015 he was not a double faced man. May God cure us All of hypocrisy!

May be you also know better than his inlaw who called him Mr Dele, a boy

Hypocrisy stinks
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by Caseless: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2019
Idiot!
Re: Dele Momodu Laments... by izombie(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Dele just say igbos warned nigerians about how a leopard never changes its skin instead of beating about the bush. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy As Akpabio Takes Over NDDC, Presidency Rejects Files Allegedly Reque / BREAKING: Musa Wada Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Yahaya Bello / A New Prophet Has Appeared Amongst Us & Behold! He Is A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.