Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno (702 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Gloria Olorunto: Maraji Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump (Video) / This Photo Of Yemi Alade, Falz And IG Comedian Maraji Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by LegendVibes: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Reno Omokri has weighed in on the controversy generated from the statement Instagram influencer, Maraji, made yesterday August 12th.

Maraji in a post shared on her IG page, stated that Jesus is the only way to heaven. She received a lot of backlash from many Nigerians who believed she was attempting to dismiss other religions, particularly the Muslims who are currently celebrating Eid Mubarak, Igbere TV reports.

Reacting via his IG page, Reno said that Maraji is partly right. He pointed out that the only way to God is Yeshua and not Jesus that is popularly known in the Christian faith.

Reno says his research has shown that the original name for the son of God who came down to die for Christians was named Yeshua but was changed to Jesus by Europeans that had occult agenda.

Read what he wrote below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/895100/maraji-is-partly-right-the-only-way-to-god-is-through-yeshua-and-not-jesus-reno-omokri/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by onetouchconcept(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Who else think reno is confused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Kingosytex(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
cheesy

Despite the fact that I am eyeing your daughter Reno, (laughs!!!!!), I must tell you the truth. You are wrong on this and I certainly don't support you. If that will stop you from giving your daughter to me then so be it (laughs louder!!!!!!!!!) but I know you aint gonna try that.

Yeshua is the Aramaic/Hebrew name of Jesus and it means Deliverer and Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Tolexander: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
The modern Christians are the most confused set of people.

Most of them still believe Yeshua was born in 0000AD, whereas he was born about 6years before that time.

The most interesting part and decisive part of human life is from the teenage to 29. What Jesus/Yeshua was doing around that time, none of them knows and cares not knowing, Believing that whatever is not in the Bible is wrong and anything in the scripture is right.

Many of the beliefs today by the Christians emanated from the resolutions of the first 7 Ecumenical councils.
Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Printerscanner: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
So Reno and Daddy Freeze smoke the same drugs. They don't know the God they claim to serve. Well, I am a Muslim, I don't roll with idiots.
Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Kingosytex(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
onetouchconcept:
Who else think reno is confused

I don't think so, i believe so.

4 Likes

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Natoski5(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Weda Yeshua or not Yeshua oo...na Jesus I know...they shuld kip confusing demselves...

3 Likes

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Abortedfetus(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
On the last days,many false prophets shall abound. angry

2 Likes

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
If the name was changed by Europeans from Yeshua to Jesus, then are they not intended to mean the same thing? Y'all should stop confusing yourselves. Which one is she was 'Partly right?'

2 Likes

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by akinade28(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yes I agree, but calling or using the name Jesus has been working for me, I don't know for other people ooo.

3 Likes

Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Raysleek: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Reno too much learning has made you mad. Politics has eaten you up so much that you only see the politics of everything. Different languages have different pronunciations and spellings.. Some people call Him Jesu, some call Isa, it's not the pronunciation of the name that matters but the consciousness of the potency of the name of when you use it is what matters.
Re: "Maraji Is Partly Right, The Way To God Is Through Yeshua And Not Jesus" - Reno by Chrisrare: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Christians= confused set of people.

(1) (Reply)

"It's All About Leaving The Cage" - Noble Igwe Says As He Rocks Skirt To Event / Ghanaian Dwarf, Shatta Bandle, Says He’ll Sign Wizkid Because Of Joro (video) / Cute Photos Of Kizz Daniel Before He Became A Famous Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.