Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard (380 Views)

Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard by Citizenshelm: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
A lady excitedly took to Facebook to share photos of the Biafran currencies she found in her father's cupboard.

Sophia Francesca disclosed that the currencies she found left her imagining how rich she would have been if it was Nigerian currencies. She however got suggestions of getting good deals on ebay for it, Igbere TV reports.

She wrote;
I found BIAFRA NOTES in my Dad's cupboard today!!.. Its so many . i am hear thinking how rich i would be if it was Nigerian currencies
I am preserving history oo

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/895198/lady-shares-photos-of-biafran-currencies-she-found-in-her-dads-cupboard/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard by Sirpluv: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
W.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wow. See money .

Young lady keep that money; we are scrapping Nigeria soon
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard by Mcreloaded(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is how the money looks at close range. Go and snap and resend a closer pic of the biafran note

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Biafran Currencies She Found In Her Dad's Cupboard by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2019

(1)

‘the Situation In India Is Pathetic’ — El- Zakzaky Raises The Alarm / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Followers Dragged And Beat Up Ike Ekweremadu / Ministers Designate Arrive Aso Rock For Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.