Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Can One Successfully Live And Make A Living Today Without A Bank Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can One Successfully Live And Make A Living Today Without A Bank Account? (718 Views)

HOW TO OWN A MUSIC STUDIO TODAY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME / Get Instant Loan Today Without Collateral / Start Making Money Today Without Paying A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Successfully Live And Make A Living Today Without A Bank Account? by sucessdriven: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
I would like for critical thinkers and matured minds to express their opinions on this subject. and is there an alternative to banks in this era?
because frankly i am sick and fed up with banks. i would like to know please.

Banks have clearly departed from the essence of their existence and have evolved into something more like an authourity.

They freely dip their hands into your finances and collect your money at will, calling it whatever name they can think of as l long as it connects to their reason. from sms charges, monthly fees, and all manner of charges under different names etc. It got so bad that even one of their own the CBN had to intervene at a point and ordered that they refund all their wrongly debited customers angry

Banks have left their primary role and have become a tool for governments for direct control and monitoring of the finances of people. for example this present government about 3 years ago or so, out of the blues just randomly introduced a =N=52 charge(i might not be correct on the amount) on all money transfers for everybody and company in the freaking country!! shocked, it does not matter the number of times you send money or how much is involved, they take it! it is called stamp duty undecided . once you send money you pay.

The recently introduced BVN is like a tag for everyone with a bank account. they have your biological details(finger print). Anytime i access my personal money, the freaking government knows, my money ooo. And they can easily prevent you from accessing your money, even confiscate and take everything there.
do you money lenders eg renmoney etc, can use your bvn and prevent you access from your own money. infact any bank transaction?

But the most annoying is that the banks will without your consent freely take your money, use it to do business and make more money and will not give you a dime or they give you next to nothing and make a whole lot of noise about how generous they are. my own money oooo

There are jobs you will not be able to get if you do not provide an account number.

Not so long ago There was a time when banks were still trying to convince people in this country to desist from storing money at home. and was begging people to give them their money for safe keeping.

Over the years people have actually become used to this and see it as normal. its really depressing. can kids and clowns kindly stay off please. only sensible contributions are welcome.

cc dominique lalasticlala and the rest of the mods.
Re: Can One Successfully Live And Make A Living Today Without A Bank Account? by akinade28(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yes na, but life will be much difficult you especially business transactions.
Our forefather survived and did business without the existence of banks
It's like choosing to walk a long distance when you can drive a car or any other means and arrive at your destination faster
Re: Can One Successfully Live And Make A Living Today Without A Bank Account? by sucessdriven: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:
Yes na, but life will be much difficult you especially business transactions.
Our forefather survived and did business without the existence of banks
It's like choosing to walk a long distance when you can drive a car or any other means and arrive at your destination faster

But we currently live in different times. I want to believe its still possible thou, without that much stress.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Beware Of Some Fraudsters Called Trusted Income / Interested In Earning And Experiencing A Life Changing Opportunity? / Earn $$ For Free, It's Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.