Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River (42681 Views)

Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / The Next-generation All New BMW Z4 Revealed! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by raphy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
the guy was so high ..
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by SILVERLINES: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
In his next life may he never received what is good

Let extreme poverty be his shadow
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by virago(f): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:
You guys should stop fretting.
the guy needed a toy car(Jaguar) and his parents bought him a BMW apparently, since he is immature and doesn't know anything he dashed it out to the goddess of the river(if there is something like that)

Sorry but are you implying that Jaguar is a toy car compared to BMW
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by AceRoot(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/

BMW?

His parents must have hated him.

He shouldn't have done that but I can understand.

This man succinctly reiterated my assessment of BMW vehicles:

I am mighty glad to meet another SCOTTY FAN here on nairaland.
But something is wrong in that video. Scotty never once mentioned ''TOYORA''. Most strange from him.

Ring that bell. HAHAHahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
I hate it when some idiots display their ingtate bastard attitude and were being referred to as having mental challenge.

He is just a bloody bastard very useless ingtate even if his dad is the richest man in India does not mean he should be stupid.

A man with mental illness knows how to drive bah?

A man with mental illness can differentiate between jaguar and BMW bah?

A man with mental illness drove a car to river bank, came down himself and watched his car slide to river and he is mad bah A mad man that knows where river is and know car can be driven into river to wreck it and they want me believe me he is mad isn't

Very stupid boy.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by godofuck231: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Normal cheap Indian dad , the son knows the dad's worth sad he's disappointed in his dad's cheap antics , but as for me the BMW is more fit for him
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Same India with millions in abject poverty. He doesn’t seem to appreciate what he has. Ok
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by Lugianostar(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
I never knew indian equally have ungrateful spoilt brat like Davido of Nigeria who is likening himself to his billionaire Dad's net worth?
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by Deepthoughts: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZGS36l2Lo

A 22-year-old Indian man, apparently unhappy he didn’t receive a new Jaguar from his parents, pushed his brand-new BMW birthday-gift into a nearby river.

Police said the man, identified only as Akash, allegedly drove the vehicle to the bank of the river and let it slide into the water.

Police said in a statement that :

No charges have been field against Akash, who they claim has a mental deficiency and is undergoing treatment.

According to the local news, BMWs cost around 3.5m rupees (about the equivalent of $49,000 in India) while Jaguars go for 4-5m rupees ( about $60,000).

https://autojosh.com/indian-man-who-wanted-a-jaguar-pushes-brand-new-bmw-birthday-gift-into-a-river/

Thunder no de see this type of people ni?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by Mogajunior(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
cool

If he was really upset, he would have set the car on fire. Water will not do much damage to it.
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by shogsman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
tillaman:
Look at how the crackhead wasted a bimma
Ungrateful bastard I hope one of his girls gives him herpes!!
What a waste of space!!!
With that Bimma imagine how life would have been easier for a niqqa undecided
It’s good to be mobile.

See your life,you didn’t even read the content yet you started wailing.
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by shogsman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stupid people full Nairaland she,didn’t y’all see the part that said he has some mental challenges.
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by tillaman(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
shogsman:

See your life,you didn’t even read the content yet you started wailing.
you failed to see the part I called him a crackhead
You can do better
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by shogsman(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
tillaman:
you failed to see the part I called him a crackhead
You can do better

He is mentally challenged,did you miss that part?
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by Fuckgovt: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
If na me be him papa, I for just sell the pikin buy new BMW for myself

[/quote]
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by tillaman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
shogsman:

He is metallurgy challenged,did you miss that part?
tf?metallurgy has to do with metals!
Am blank bro
I called him a crackhead cause he’s not sound mentally
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by shogsman(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
tillaman:
tf?metallurgy has to do with metals!
Am blank bro
I called him a crackhead cause he’s not sound mentally
That was obviously a typo Sherlock,what was all the wailing about when you know he doesn’t even understand his actions.
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by Bbbwings: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
moderatorr1:
Too much money.
Anybody push my corolla into anything, we die there that day.
grin
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by Sagay212: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm surprised any Indian has enough money to buy a BMW. Those people always look annoyingly wretched.
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by InvertedHammer: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2019
AceRoot:

I am mighty glad to meet another SCOTTY FAN here on nairaland.
But something is wrong in that video. Scotty never once mentioned ''TOYORA''. Most strange from him.

Ring that bell. HAHAHahahahaha.
/
You are indeed a fan grin

/
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by MRcipher(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Why buy car for a mad person at first?.. To do what?..drive and kill people??... Thank God he didn't even ram the car into a crowd lipsrsealed na just river quite thoughtful of him #weyrey
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by candelahria(f): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2019
He has no mental issues.He's SPOILT.
Re: Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River by JeffreyLiaison(m): 2:52am On Aug 15, 2019
virago:

Sorry but are you implying that Jaguar is a toy car compared to BMW

I mean a toy jaguar car, like all these Ben 10 toys

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) / The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.