Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Duncanmighty Gets Traditional Title Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncanmighty Gets Traditional Title Video (261 Views)

Portable Rejoices As He Gets Chieftaincy Title (video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / Money Rains As Kanayo O Kanayo Bags Chietaincy Title (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duncanmighty Gets Traditional Title Video by Kcitytv: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
THANKSGIVING AND APPRECIATION TO THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF / THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF ORASHI KINGDOM/THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE AND MY FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

It is indeed with gratitude to God Almighty and heart felt appreciation that I thank the Paramount Ruler of Egi clan in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State, His Royal MAJESTY, KING Prof. Anele U. Nwokoma (JP) Eze Egi III (Eze Ogba Ukwu) of Ogba Land, the entire people of ORASHI KINGDOM, the Executive Governor of Rivers State, His Excellency, Chief Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike (MR. Project), The Executive Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, Bro. Felix Obuah a.k.a Go Round, Not forgetting the inspiration of this herself @praize_n the entire people of Rivers State and my fans all over the world on the occasion of my installation/conferment with the title: EZE ERI/EGWU THE 1st of ORASHI KINGDOM. during the flag off of the famous traditional and cultural festival known as "Egwu Ogba".
I never knew that creativity and talent could bring someone into a position of leadership and authority outside entertainment, let alone into a highly revered traditional stool.
Indeed the voice of the voiceless has been heard courtesy of the visionary and exemplary leadership style of His Excellency and other good leaders in the state.
This title and honour is coming from one of the highest oil and gas producing communities in Africa, The Egi Clan of ORASHI KINGDOM.
I also want to thank my father's; Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers for recognizing and welcoming me into their fold by this installation.
I promise to use this position to promote peace and unity throughout Rivers State.
To all my fans and colleagues all over the world, this is a new symbol of leadership and authority for me: add value to your craft.
Dates for a thanksgiving concert and unveiling of my Palace will be announced in due course.

Eze Eri,
Eze Egwu,
Eze Ngozi,

Meka Ooo!

Long Live the entire people of ORASHI KINGDOM.

Long Live the good people of Rivers State.

Long Live the Executive Governor of Rivers State.

God bless Nigeria.
Thank you.

From the Palace of:
EZE ERI/EGWU THE 1st of ORASHI KINGDOM.
Duncan Mighty Okechukwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4aLjLefsy0
Re: Duncanmighty Gets Traditional Title Video by Kcitytv: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
nice

(1) (Reply)

BBC UK Has Done An In Depth Report On #khafi's Sexual Video - Tv/movies / The Nigerian Queen Pageant Founder Spotted With A Singer In Port Harcourt / “I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood” – Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.