Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Internet Based Photo Comic Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Internet Based Photo Comic Series (1196 Views)

Naruto Pilot Manga: Read Comic Here / Uchiha Madara Vs Marvel Comic Heroes / Comic Actors Sanyeri And Oleyo Dethrone Mr. Latin And Babasuwe As King Of Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Based Photo Comic Series by Raymand(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2007
I just wanted to know who'd like to join me start an online photo comic series, all you need to have is a digital camera, and actors (maybe your friends) I'm ready to work with any storyline, I'll handle the image editing stuff and the formation. If you're interested, email me at osmineditor1@hotmail.com.
Re: Internet Based Photo Comic Series by Seun(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2007
What you need more than anything is a writer, I believe. The Photo part is too easy.
Re: Internet Based Photo Comic Series by moondust(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2007
How do u intend to make profit from this venture?
Re: Internet Based Photo Comic Series by bricks(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2007
yeah! but how do you hope to make profit abi na NGO undecided
Re: Internet Based Photo Comic Series by Raymand(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2007
I could sell merchandises etc themed baseball caps, shirts, mugs, have premium, bronze and silver packages where people pay to get exclusive download links to read comics, maybe in pdf formats, have people promote their goods on my website etc. If i segment the market effectively, i think people may even get addicted to the comics, it's all about having a good storyline. Making money is secondary, i have to get a good product first to kind of hook on the peoples wants, reeling them in, then make money. . .just like Rapidshare, first it was free people loved to use them now they're making legions of cash why? because they have a bloody good service.

(1) (Reply)

X Factor 2008 / Women In Nollywood / Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.