Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics (4226 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by nairaobserver2: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
A BRIDE’S mum has been slammed online after she wore a matching bridal gown to her daughter on her big day.
In fact the women’s dresses were so similar that people have mistaken the nuptials for a same sex ceremony.

Taking to Reddit the wedding guest shared a snap of the mother and daughter together captioning the snap: “Playing Matchy Matchy with her daughter – the Bride.”

And fellow redditors were outraged by the snap which received dozens of comments slamming the mother-of-the-bride’s choice in outfit.

One wrote: “Such a tacky thing to do. Lady, time to let the kids shine, you had your day, so get over it, you’re NOT the bride!”

Agreeing another added: “Jesus, I hope this was planned.

"I mistook it for a vow renewal or a lesbian wedding"

“The bride looks happy enough I guess and no one has spilled wine on the mother’s dress.”

A third commented: “I would kill my mother if she pulled something like this. She wouldn’t even dare, but I’d be spending my honeymoon in prison.”

Another wrote: “Mistook it for a vow renewal or a lesbian wedding.”

“Thought it was a lesbian wedding…” said one.

However, the wedding guest confirmed that the mum was simply a guest and had been divorced for “several years.”

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/mother-of-bride-slammed-for-wearing.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by nairaobserver2: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
More photos below

Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Can we call this love for daughter or stupidity.....

Like for stupidity, share for love....
Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by EbukaHades10(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mama no do her own wedding?

Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by Praizeupdates: 5:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Haaha
Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by nairaobserver2: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by dangotesmummy: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2019
Some mothers find it difficult to let their daughters or sons go when they're mature enough to grow and go.in Nigeria it's worse. it's not different from Nigeria where a mother will leave her husbands house and go and be living with her married son and then turn herself to commander of what goes on in her son's marriage.its because she has yet to come to the realisation that her son is now a man and then you will see the sons indulging them instead of respectfully putting their mothers in their place.as it is with this daughter

When the mom brought up the weird idea why didn't she quickly terminate it?she also indulged the mother
Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by Bonebreaker(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2019
She's definitely not ready to let her son go
Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by ZoeyJ(f): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Bonebreaker:
She's definitely not ready to let her son go
Daughter you mean

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by nairaobserver2: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2019
grin
Re: Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics by Raydos: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2019
Where is this life going? shocked

Are you sure is not going to Pluto lai dis??

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA!! Describe BBNaija 2020 Housemate, Dorathy In One Word (SEE PHOTOS) / Reactions As Bride Is Spotted Seductively Grinding On Her Groom On Their Wedding / PHOTOSHOP CONTEST: Which Is The Best Photoshop, Kanye West VS Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.