Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Make Up To N100k Monthly Selling Hot Products Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Up To N100k Monthly Selling Hot Products Online (189 Views)

What Happened To Me Immediately I Started Selling Hot Products Online / How To Make 6-7 Figures Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online / Newly Qualified Professionals Receive N100k/monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To N100k Monthly Selling Hot Products Online by Businessmentor(f): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
For centuries, people have struggled with their 9-5 jobs that couldn't meet their financial needs. They have wished for financial freedom and working for themselves. Being your own boss has never been easier than it is today, thanks to the numerous opportunities provided by the internet one of which is DROPSHIPPING.

Dropshipping is an online business which you can start with little to no capital. It is one business where you can have your own online store without having to run an inventory of the products. All you need is your laptop or any other gadget that can access the internet and your online store (this does not need to be an actual store like Konga or Jumia Nigeria, it can be your social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook).

In November 2017 I decided to start an online business, mainly as an experiment. I had seen several testimonials of people making substantial income from their business without having any physical store or inventory so I wanted to figure how it worked. It was obviously uncharted territory for me but I tried it anyways.

I had no money to go all out so my plan was to start with social media as my sales platform. I opened a Facebook business page to sell fashion items at that time and then...well I hoped to make a few sales within the first week.
Things didn't go according to plan. The first week came and went, as did the second week. By the third week I was almost giving up and closing the account.

But guess what?

That very week, I got my first order and made significantly up to N10,000 profit from just that one order and the business is still thriving and has grown over the years even till now. Before it all started I never thought past the first month.

Ever since that time, I have helped several people build up profitable dropshipping businesses with little or no start up capital and I have imbibed free online marketing strategies that worked for me to generate numerous sales.

Due to the massive interest of people who want to learn how to make money online through dropshipping, I have decided to teach people my hard earned secrets on how to navigate and make money from selling hot products online with ZERO CAPITAL needed. Below are the information you will learn from my years of experience:

- How To Get Started With Dropshipping In Nigeria
- Free Online E-commerce Store Options Available in Nigeria
- How To Get Customers with proven FREE online marketing strategies
- How To Build Customer Trust
- How To Receive Payment From Customers Both Locally and Internationally
- How To Manage and Optimize your profits

BONUS

When you opt in for the offer you get:
- Free Pictorial Representations (Screenshots) of the entire process of Dropshipping
- Online Store Review/Feedback
- Full Time Mentorship on Business Strategies For Your Business
- 100% Continuous Support till you make your FIRST sale

IGNORE this post if you hate making money online. Would you like to start building your income empire?. Then click on the link below to get started!!!

https:///2349050120081

(1) (Reply)

Poise Graduate Finishing Academy Set To Release Volume 2 Of Groundbreaking Book / 3rd Ondo Summer Tennis Clinic Begins Today August 26, 2019 / Ansible | 100% Real Time Ibase Online Training By Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.