Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

5 Obstacles On The Way To Success - Overcome It With This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Obstacles On The Way To Success - Overcome It With This (262 Views)

I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals / Fans Helped Me Overcome Pains Of My Son’s Death –d’banj / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Obstacles On The Way To Success - Overcome It With This by UsefulTunde(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
You will make some MISTAKES

You will FAIL

You will be rejected

You will be frustrated

Check my video for the last one and how to handle them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSpSe1lxT2E

#UsefulTeam
Motivation Video Every MondayMotivation And ThursdayThouught

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Sign Petition For DJ Arafat Which Is To Take Place At A Stadium / Social Media Celebrates Late Nipsey Hussle As He Turns 34 Today / Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Others Set To Battle For Honour At AFRIMA 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.