Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize (1302 Views)

Zayn Malik And Fiancée Perrie Edwards Post Their Engagement! / Seun: Why Did You Insult Me / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by spaceworld: 11:30pm On May 14, 2007
Please kindly give me a candid advice as usual my fiancee of 7yrs back insult me on my Bday and she refuse to apologize despite being good to her all time all day she never double date as well i do.

We had disagreement that day and i shouted at her she shouted back at me with insult and since then she did not want to accept that she offend me, since last week, the issue is making crazy. i feel like being alone, since she did not want to be submissive being someone i am counting on to marry.

pls advice me what to do.
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by manoy(m): 3:26am On May 15, 2007
pray hard
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by spaceworld: 4:19am On May 15, 2007
mannoy.
I do pray always, even despite i know who is her to me i still say it in prayer always
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by koko777(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2007
I'll advice you sit her down and let her realised her silly utterances on that day, if she truly loves you my bro even though if you were the person that was wrong she would apologise but if she could not stil reason with you pls think twice before you marry her.
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by ogogoro: 6:53pm On May 15, 2007
If there's anything you cannot take while you're not married, what makes you think you would be able to take it after you two are married? Make sure everyone understands this.
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by yogun(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2007
Please kindly give me a candid advice as usual my fiancee of 7yrs back insult me on my Bday and she refuse to apologize despite being good to her all time all day she never double date as well i do.

We had disagreement that day and i shouted at her she shouted back at me with insult and since then she did not want to accept that she offend me, since last week, the issue is making crazy. i feel like being alone, since she did not want to be submissive being someone i am counting on to marry.

please advice me what to do.

Try to talk it over, if it has been love 4 7whole years, then U both can do it again if truly it was love
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by Dynast(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2007
Give her a good kiss and remind her mildly of her b/haviour that day and u will c she will appologize else think twice if she is obstinate
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by skillmyman(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2007
hi,
my candid opinion, u did not act like a gentleman by shouting at ur fiancee. u did not like her shoutin at u, but u felt u should shout at her. i dont t hink that is fair.
u also need to know that when someone shouts at u continuously, u tend to get scared of the person and that is not true love.
i think u should take the bold step of goin to meet this lady, apologise to her that u will never shout at her again and make ammends.
what goes round comes round. if u dont like to be shouted at, dont shout at people.

cheers and good luck
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by spaceworld: 4:20pm On May 27, 2007
@All, thank so much for ur advice, infact i am sorry for replying ur comment lately

@koko777, well i love ur advice she did not give me room for that, but she later apologies on her two knew on ground after 8days

@ogogoro, Yeah good word thanks

@yogun Yeah looking at the years and all effort since last 7years it will not be wise but it take me spirited effort to let her know that she offend me, i appreciate ur concern about the ages of our relationship

@Dynat thanks i did but after one week and she did as u said.

@Skillmyman Yeah i hope to be a perfect gentle man when ever lost my anger, she actually mad em to shout at her, after several appeals as a gentle man, i knowing that that day is my day and she knows that i am getting annoyed gradually, she ought to have listen to me, she insisted on her argument without backing it up with an excuse, i explain to her why we should insists on my own opinion but she is just being confrontational, but for the purpose of peace i will hold my temper next time, i still feel bad and unhappy anytime i remember the scene,
Thanks u all
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by MILITIA(f): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2007
You lucky say e no slap you! grin
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by uchetobi(f): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
;d
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by soulpatrol(f): 3:49am On Jun 09, 2007
spaceworld:

since she did not want to be submissive being someone i am counting on to marry.

please advice me what to do.

hmmm, am i the only one that properly analysed some of what this guy is saying? if i'm not mistaken, he's expecting his girlfriend to be "submissive" meaning to submit to him? shuuu, what century is this one in? so your girlfriend should do whatever you ask her to do like a robot? i suggest you dont play with that word "submissive" because it is a strong word, and many a times has it caused rifts between couples. no one should be submissive to anyone. your girlfriend is not your property o biko.

shame on y'all, just giving out advice without even properly analysing his motives. hiss! lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by mamaput(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
<<< hisss<<<<<<< HISSS<<<<<
Are you a baby?
So just because its your birthday you feel you have "diplomatic passport"
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by Reverend(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2007
Why should she be submissive, she is a human being and not a slave undecided

Could it be that you should apologies. Maybe you were in the wrong? You have not told us the full story.

Just because it was your birthday, it does not mean that she had to accept that you were wrong just for the sake of it.

Maybe she has another guy, one more mature and adult like that respects her without he having to be submissive?
Re: My Fiancée Insult Me On My Bday And Refuse To Apologize by soulpatrol(f): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2007
thank you o, my sharp people for pointing it out o. talking about someone being submissive. shuuu, some people dont even know the meaning of that word. could get you in trouble if you say it to/expect it from the wrong person. so your girlfriend should kiss your behind, even if you're in the wrong? some men, sha!

didn't you say you shouted at her first, and then just because she did the same, she's now in the wrong? ha! you be God?
besides, somewhere in your post, you said something about double dating, wasn't too clear on that (from the way you write), pls dont tell me you meant to say that you double date and she doesn't? i fear o. lipsrsealed

mamaput, welcome back jare. good to have your honest opinion once again cool

(1) (Reply)

33 / Nigeria: Is Country A Terrorist Nation? / Another Killer Number (08096870949)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.