Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy (29397 Views)

Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Mayoorkun Meets Atiku, Takes Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Photoshop �

The light in the trophy is not reflected on his clothes

See this one, how will light coman reflect on agbada

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by deltateam: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2019
dgetkaoakk:
Man go and marry u are getting old

Those that married are divorcing. Its better to stay unmarried than to divorce.

Free am.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2019
He's putting on weight
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2019
If to say i find my way out of this country a to join basket ball team be that oooooo mayne who knows i fit be another jordan....

NB biko oga don no try touch that cup ooooo before your name go be sorry
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by CapitanS: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Photoshop �

Stop being a hater, pray to be successful in your own life and stop hating on already successful people

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by dododawa1: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2019
oga,go marry
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by molasautos(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Patronize us today @ Mola’s Autos and you won’t regret it,we have 2004 Toyota sienna and 2011 C300 Mercedes benz 4matic for sale and they are all accident free,Our motive is for our customers to be happy and drive a sound car . For more information about the cars pls contact us on this numbers 08162974858 and 08033974993
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nonstoprain: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2019
you come to somebody's house he touch and kiss you, you ask him to go and buy condom if he doesn't have one at home and he does, three hours later you are still dragging your pant with telling him that you are not in the mood, my sister tell me is brain paining you?

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
i swear let him go and Marry nw

The guy dey look for wife oo but no wife material available in Nigeria again...
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2019
CapitanS:

Stop being a hater, pray to be successful in your own life and stop hating on already successful people

The light is not reflected on the clothes meaning they were not there at the same time trophy pic I’ve attached was captured At the same time but it reflects in his clothes even on white this is a good photoshop job but we real niggas would rather be about it than fake it

It’s real gold that thing shines bright

Can you see the guy on the left and how the light even shows on white ? We are not gullible

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/22/1b/58221be47721f77e953778593e85d946.jpg

Besides I googled NBA trophy office and not a single picture came up lmao it’s simple the trophy is a ball so whatever light is reflected will but pushed to the other side like a bounce off grin
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by DameB(f): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Storms ke

How did he storm NBA hq? Person wey go mellow like bolor when he's there
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by ensamy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Chaii no wife no pikin and no family to call his own.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Mikora: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
ensamy:
He has a family, marriage is not for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by NkemChukwudi: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
ensamy:

Wetin be your own?
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Tjxice(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lmao
DrObiHogan:
This man is one of the people in Nigeria that doesn't like trouble. Why marry exactly when after a year you come to NL for the first time in your life to type first and second books of problem to lala
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by jimyjames(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Photoshop �

As in its impossible for him to take a pic standing with the NBA trophy? undecided too much of everything is bad even been too smart
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nostradamus: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Photoshop �

light

On the NBA trophy?

I don't think there's light on it. The trophy is made o gold,that's why it seems there's light shining on it.

Chicago bulls museum at the united centre in Chicago has six(6) of such trophies,they were won during the time of the great Micheal Jordan.

If you are chanced to go to Chicago,you can branch at the united centre to take a picture with the six trophies.just like don jazzy snapped with one here.
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by encryptjay(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
Seun storms nairaland front page
Buhari storms India

Give storm a break.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
light

On the NBA trophy?

I don't think there's light on it. The trophy is made o gold,that's why it seems there's light shining on it.

Chicago bulls museum at the united centre in Chicago has six(6) of such trophies,they were won during the time of the great Micheal Jordan.

If you are chanced to go to Chicago,you can branch at the united centre to take a picture with the six trophies.just like don jazzy snapped with one here.

Real gold shines and mirrors it just click the example I posted you will see it on white has nothing to do with agbada he wasn’t in that picture he was photoshopped in
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
light

On the NBA trophy?

Yes a real Gold trophy shines even wearing real gold reflects on the skin talkless of clothes see the trophy on table it should have shown on his clothes

Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by kingAdeife: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
kolafolabi:
Don baba jay - One of the successful bachelors in Nigeria grin grin grin

Don baba Jay is a polygamous bachelor cool
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by seunfape(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Very ugly man. unmarried man is always unserious man
Re: Don Jazzy Storms NBA Headquarters, Takes Pictures With Trophy by opebiboy: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2019
For the gram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial / Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.