Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Samsung 4g Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung 4g Issues (860 Views)

Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor / Itel Powerpro P41 With 4G LTE - Specs & Price / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung 4g Issues by Reeoman: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello everybody I have a Samsung s6 [SM-GN20p] which is a originally a sprint carrier model. But unfortunately for me I can't use 4g lte on the phone.
So I have searched for many different solution online but none was really for any carrier in Nigeria. The closest one I saw was an option that allows me to enable or disable LTE by dialing ##3282# and in that menu I saw that my LTE option is grayed out and it showing not set.

So I don't know if anyone could be of help cause I think that what is affecting my device

Re: Samsung 4g Issues by SlayerForever: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Reeoman:
Hello everybody I have a Samsung s6 [SM-GN20p] which is a originally a sprint carrier model. But unfortunately for me I can't use 4g lte on the phone.
So I have searched for many different solution online but none was really for any carrier in Nigeria. The closest one I saw was an option that allows me to enable or disable LTE by dialing ##3282# and in that menu I saw that my LTE option is grayed out and it showing not set.

So I don't know if anyone could be of help cause I think that what is affecting my device

How did you overcome this problem?
Re: Samsung 4g Issues by Reeoman: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2020
SlayerForever:

How did you overcome this problem?

i never did, i jus add money to phne to collect s8
Re: Samsung 4g Issues by SlayerForever: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Reeoman:

i never did, i jus add money to phne to collect s8

I even tried rooting the phone, to show you the extent I went. I discovered the problem persists even to S10 though it seems it's usually isolated. My issue is with only MTN network.
Re: Samsung 4g Issues by Reeoman: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2020
i also rooted mine but stil no changes, i downloaded another firmware to update bt i brick phone had to download original firmware bck, bt on the s8 no issue at all.. nw i dnt av any sammy again, was robbed during lockdown, laptop and phone taken away.. cry

(1) (Reply)

Infinx S4 / Huawei Launches World Most Powerful AI Processor / UK Used Iphone XS Max 512gb Factory Unlocked Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.