Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buy Nigerian Phone Numbers For Your Business Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Nigerian Phone Numbers For Your Business Advert (169 Views)

I Want To Buy Nigerian Instagram Followers / Get verified and genuine Nigerian phone number and email list for your business / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Nigerian Phone Numbers For Your Business Advert by emekabg(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
NIGERIAN GSM NUMBERS DATABASE

If you're looking for Nigerian GSM numbers for outright purchase and you're looking for it by state or local government area (LGA), then you've come to the right place
Because we have over 80 million Nigerian GSM numbers arranged by states and local government.You may think you do not need this until someday you will see the need to advertise and let people know about your business,then you will remember you came across an advert on facebook on Nigerian GSM phone numbers.If I were you,I will save this post or share on my wall or on a friends timeline.Please go through our answers to frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: In what file format is the GSM numbers?The numbers are stored in Microsoft Excel which every computer has and can open. You can copy and paste it anywhere.

Q: How genuine are the numbers?You can do your own due diligence by calling some of the numbers to verify them when you get them.

Q: How many states are covered?The whole 36 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja

Q: Is it really up to 80 million numbers?Yes. Microsoft Excel automatically gives you the total number, so you can verify it on your own when you get access to it.

Q: What are the networks covered?The four major networks: MTN, GLO, Airtel, and Etisalat.

Q: How much is it?You can get it for just 10,000 naira.
If you pay the link will be sent to your mail.
Once you click on the link, it will display all the 36 states,you can click the state or local government you want and download it to your phone or PC.

Q: If I pay for the numbers, how do I get them?We will email you a link to download it.
Q: How do I make payment?Pay into any GTBank branch closest to you.
Account Name: Egbo Paul Chukwuemeka.

Account Number:0040614105. After payment, text or whatsapp the teller number, your name, and email to 08063574761

Eight Profitable Ways You Can Use the GSM Numbers

1. Marketing of products & services - You can market your products and services and events to these numbers (you can target any state you want) and get massive response.

2. Short Code Business - You can launch your very own SHORT CODE BUSINESS (you know those short codes like 32504 you used to text to in order to subscribe to tips, news,Quiz, and so on). It’s a very lucrative business.

9. For network marketing: You can send to people inviting them for a business seminar.You can also send watsapp messages to these numbers to advertise your products.

TESTIMONIES:
(a) A pastor confessed to me of how he uses this method to invite new members to his Sundays and mid-week services.And the church is growing.
(b) My aunty uses this method also to advertise her school and has recorded 30% increase in the population of her school.
(c) Stop complaining that there are no customers,take your business to another level.

Contact for more info:08063574761,08174217816.PLEASE SHARE YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT NEED IT.

(1) (Reply)

Contact For Haulage Jobs On Island / Eat’N’Go Limited Opens New Outlet In Calabar Celebrates Its 7th Year Anniversary / Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.