Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience (764 Views)

What Anti-virus Do You Use To Secure Your Pc? / How To Use Google Chrome Browser Hidden Anti Virus To Scan Your Laptop +photos / Anti Virus Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience by CruzJoe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Greetings go you all....

pls I need your recommendations on the best PC anti virus to go for......

Based on your experience so far....which one would you recommend for me.

thanks
Re: Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience by Reeoman: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
CruzJoe:
Greetings go you all....

pls I need your recommendations on the best PC anti virus to go for......

Based on your experience so far....which one would you recommend for me.

thanks

Based on experience with the new update in windows defender I can say you're good to go.
But if you don't really trust windows defender you can get ESET, that I can guarantee you will enjoy
Re: Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience by CruzJoe(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Reeoman:

Based on experience with the new update in windows defender I can say you're good to go.
But if you don't really trust windows defender you can get ESET, that I can guarantee you will enjoy

thanks Reeoman
Re: Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience by CruzJoe(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
will equally like to hear others recommendations too.....

pls drop your recommendations based on your experience so far.

thanks
Re: Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience by somto10: 4:32am On Aug 14, 2019
I use Malwarebytes...
Very much reliable...
Re: Pls Recommend The Best Anti Virus For PC Based On Experience by yenereal(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Ive been using Windows defender through recommendation from a friend. It is very free and ok for me til date.

(1) (Reply)

sold / Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 Boards / Buy 1 & Get 1 Free On Www.fashionnova.com - Shop & Ship To Nigeria - Registratio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.