Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Get More Positive Reviews On Your Apps On Appstores - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get More Positive Reviews On Your Apps On Appstores (608 Views)

Monetize Your Apps And Games With Facebook And Make Money / Generate 5 Star Reviews On Your Facebook Page With A Customer Review Bot / Need Your Reviews On Superforum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Positive Reviews On Your Apps On Appstores by FincoApps(m): 2:00am On Aug 14, 2019
If you are a developer and have your apps on any of the App stores, you would agree with me that it is not really easy to get positive reviews on your apps regardless of how great the app is.   Getting positive reviews on your app is really important for the growth of the app especially in stores like Google Playstore where App reviews are also considered in the search algorithm.
I realized how difficult it is to get positive reviews a few months after releasing my first app “All SMS collection” to BlackBerry World.   What I noticed was that this app got a lot of downloads but very few reviews.   At the time, All SMS collection got an average of 400 daily downloads and an average of 1-2 reviews per month.   Some of these reviews were negative.
This made me start to wonder what could be happening ?   Initially, I felt the app was really bad but then I had a lot of users but these users that weren’t complaining… It then occurred to me that:

When a user downloads an app from any store, if the user likes said app there really is no need for the user to stress his/her self to go all the way back to the store to write a review….
However, if the user for some reason was not pleased with the app or if the app somehow gets the user angry, the user would be willing to go all the way back to the store just to pour out his/her anger as a review…

Well there are ways to get around this and boost the quality of reviews of your apps.   I will be highlighting 2 methods I tried that boosted my reviews

1. Create a “Rate this app... Read more at https://fincoapps.com/how-to-get-more-positive-review-on-your-apps-on-appstores/
Re: How To Get More Positive Reviews On Your Apps On Appstores by SoftP(m): 2:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Improve on ur app, u will get better review...
Apps like instagram, Whatsapp don't need coocked review.

Hard work pay

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Or Mobile App Developer? / Ecommerce Resource & Training Site / How To Easily Set Up Google Analytics Stats Dashboards On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.