Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

"Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes (397 Views)

Timo Werner Leaves Chelsea, Returns To RB Leipzig / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals / Leganes Signs Kenneth Omeruo On Loan From Chelsea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes by gistvicconnects: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Kenneth Omeruo has completed a permanent transfer to La Liga side Leganes. Gistvic Reports.

The defender returns to the club where he spent a successful season on loan in 2018/19, making 31 appearances.

Omeruo signed for Chelsea in 2012 from Standard Liege, and subsequently spent time on loan in the Netherlands, Turkey, Spain and with Championship side Middlesbrough.

The Nigerian international has played over 50 times for his country, including at the 2014 and 2018 World Cups. He recently helped the Super Eagles to the semi-finals of the Africa Cup of Nations, a tournament he won alongside John Mikel Obi and Victor Moses in 2013.

He wrote:
"I have nothing but Love for this club ... @chelseafc made my dreams as a child to become a reality.. thank you for an Amazing 7 years.. Thanks to all Chelsea fans for the love.. thank you Eddie Newton you are an amazing coach and manager.. I will never forget this club... But it’s time to move on and realize my full potential.. THANK YOU @chelseafc ❤️"

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/thank-you-for-amazing-7-years-kenneth.html

1 Share

Re: "Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes by gistvicconnects: 4:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes by Elukapendragon(m): 5:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Like for Chelsea

Share for Leganes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Dis guy ever appear for Chelsea??
Re: "Thank You For An Amazing 7 Years"- Omeruo Officially Leaves Chelsea For Leganes by Nbote(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2019
Which amazing 7yrs abeg? U shld b thanking all d clubs U spent d 7yrs with instead. I doubt if he even trained with d Chelsea team sef...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona 1-0 Highlights (download Video) / What Can Solve Man United's Midfield Dilemma? / Kompany Misses Testimonial But Gets Statute As Consolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.