Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Life Spring - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life Spring (195 Views)

Contact The Best Garage Door Spring Replacement Company / Best Company For Broken Garage Door Spring Replacement In Fremont, NE. / Spring Forte Lead College Omole Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Spring by Opeyemisamuel06(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
*LIFE SPRING*

When the word Life is pronounced, thousands of thoughts runs on my mind. There are lots of definitions of *LIFE*, but none of us seems to know the real meaning of life because Almighty God use it to be superior over human beings.

No matter how vast the knowledge of white men is about the genesis of the universe, it can't predict what tomorrow will bring. Also, alot of things happens in this life. That's why I love the song that one musician sang, title: soapy (Inside life).

I sat down and I thought deeply about this life and I asked myself that *'WHY?'.*
Why are some people rich and some are poor? Why some people are attending expensive schools and driven to school in vehicles and some are attending cheaper schools, still trekking to school? Why are some people enjoying and some people are suffering?

Then it cross my mind that Bible says _I'm God, and I will have mercy upon who I will have mercy upon,_ and in the book of Genesis, Bible says _God created life both good and bad_.

We are not equal in this life; even from inception, that's why a great philosopher Alfred Smith says that _"Life is a class society"_.

The rich associate with the rich and the poor associate with the poor as well. That's why I always feel bad whenever I remember the song that my teacher taught me in my tender age which says;

_"Some have food but they can't eat and some can eat but they have no food"_
Hmmm.. truly, _life is like a talking drum._

God created the rich and also created the poor. It's not that poor people offend God or God hate them but because He said, "He, God; is not mischievous king."

Either you are rich or poor, just learn how to thank God, for some people are rich but they are not healthy and some people are healthy but they are poor, so don't blame God. Because that's the way He designed things and He is Mighty.

Nonetheless, if you're in a position that you don't like, God is the best for you to complain to, instead of you blaming God, just be thanking Him for God is a merciful God and in every situation you see yourself, be a grateful soul and keep saying, _ALLIHAMDULILAHI!_

_©AfolabI Oluwamayowa (Banks) ✍_

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day.... 'mea Culpa' / 9 Roles For The Teacher That Leads. / Why My Marriage With Akeredolu Is Successful – Ondo’s First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.