Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) (16573 Views)

Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Toscarel:

they wouldn't agree with it, until it comes to their doorstep,
all those that come online to ask silly questions feeling like investigators

it would be too late when it reaches you.

They all know about it, they are behind it, they are all jihadists, the northerners see boko haram and fulani jihadist herdsmen as heroes

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Corroro: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2019
herdsmen again Na wa o undecided angry
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Uduakjacob(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
imagine this,
our government should do something about these herdsmen issues.
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by moneynavy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
If Jack could have the same human right issue and bad treatment of his prisoners, I understand.

But I don't understand why you will not take care of your personnel family members after their death.

Hmmm.

I had to cry while watching this video.

Nigeria has a long way to go

Okigwe:
According to BBC documentary in Nigeria on kidnapping, 90% of the kidnappers arrested in Nigeria are Fulani herdsmen,

here is the documentary, watch it or you skip to 21:03.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
I wish them quick recovery.

Labelling theory. This might prompt the innocent herdsmen to start killing people. We all know the issue of herdsmen have been politicized

Very innocent Herdsmen.
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Rolly22(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
myfan:
Who else has taken noticed of the hospital bed? Who says we are not doing well in this country?

My brother we are doing very well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Omoslim26: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
How can we claim to have a country when this government is 100% useless these people kill with such profane impunity and still go scotfree
nd why is no one talking abt restructuring dis damned union again
ooh my people country of men with no zeal and will to fight for their liberation from this common enemy called FG

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by sapientia(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just look at the hospital bed.
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by lafuria1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lol, when ever the culprit gets away with it, they shout herdsmen, as far as Akwa ibom is concerned , no way such crime will take place and they don't have a suspect. Herdsmen isn't a suspect. There towns and villages are small, people know each other by face.
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
One fulani guy was killed along Ete Ikot Abasi L.G.A AKWA IBOM, A reprisal movement to the lost indigene
EdiskyHarry:
I trust Akwa ibom, you will see how they will be burning herdsmen and their cows everyday.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by mrZENographer: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Be a Chosen and be protected no matter the danger.

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by kelly72: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
tejiritex:
The governor is a loser. He is the chief security officer. Cant he make laws like Ekiti that ban cattle rearing in the state. Bunch of lily livered southern governors.

This country will go up in flames if this menace is not checked.

I weep for my country

You know, after that law, Fulani slaves in the Southwest wanted
to eat Fayose raw. Slaves who have been consumed by 2013
illusion are ready to kill their own mother in defence of murderous
Fulani herdsmen.

Sure, Emmanuel will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by executive12: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oblitz:
So herdsmen have arrived in Uyo, chai!!!

They are everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by executive12: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
All the Southern and Middlebelt States should pass anti open grazing law and require those that want to herd cattle to do it in a ranch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by executive12: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
Nothing is going to happen if we continue in our usual way of speaking grammar after each killing. What is wrong with us in this country ? Mr President said sometimes ago that the murderous herdsmen might not necessarily be Nigerians. I did not agree with him,in fact I was so furious with him until I visited Ifewara in Osun state.

Ifewara is very close to the ancient city of Ile Ife,the cradle of civilization of Yoruba race. It is one of the major gold mining centres/locations in Osun state,precisely Ijeshaland. I was rudely shocked to see quite a huge numbers of fulanis and other tribes from Senegal,Gambia,Guinea,Chad,Niger Bukina Faso etc in that sleepy village. Some few weeks ago,there was a skirmish in that village caused by these foreigners. It could have snowballed into a very serious crisis because the indigenous youth of Ifewara responded quickly and decisively to the excesses of the those foreigners. It took the intervention of the king to resolve that issue.

These herdsmen are not Nigerians. We should deal with them in such a way that they will be scared of crossing our borderlines. Agreed,it may be difficult to differentiate between local Fulani's and foreign ones. If we agree however, that our local fulanis don't carry arms,then anyone that is seen with arms should be dealt with immediately.

Any herdsmen settlement that is close to any crime scene ,like the one above, should be sacked immediately because there is collaboration therein certainly.

We cannot continue to treat the murderous excesses of these herdsmen with kid glove. We should be proactive rather than being reactive.

Good morning and may the soul of the victim rest in peace.

The problem with dealing with these herdsmen is that the Buhari government is protecting them in line with the Fulanization agenda of Buhari. Their penetration of every part of Nigeria is a deliberate move by Buhari in line with his agenda. As soon as a community takes up arms to defend themselves, the Army and Police and DSS will descend on them. Under the bigot Buhari, those Fulani militants are above the law. The Governors need to pass anti open grazing law to force them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by executive12: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
lafuria1:
Lol, when ever the culprit gets away with it, they shout herdsmen, as far as Akwa ibom is concerned , no way such crime will take place and they don't have a suspect. Herdsmen isn't a suspect. There towns and villages are small, people know each other by face.

Fool.
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
executive12:

The problem with dealing with these herdsmen is that the Buhari government is protecting them in line with the Fulanization agenda of Buhari. Their penetration of every part of Nigeria is a deliberate move by Buhari in line with his agenda. As soon as a community takes up arms to defend themselves, the Army and Police and DSS will descend on them. Under the bigot Buhari, those Fulani militants are above the law. The Governors need to pass anti open grazing law to force them out.
t

That was exactly what the former Governor of Ekiti state,Fayose did. The state is a federating unit with all the corresponding powers. Our Governors in this part of the country are being too politically correct because they are afraid of someone in Abuja !

A supposedly foreigner cannot dictate how you live your life in your own state! Please hold your Governor accountable should anything go wrong rather than the herdsmen!

Na political fear,fear dey kill us here bro!
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by Coldsteel(m): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2019
It now seems normal to locals for Fulani's to kill at will.
Imagine the reaction if it was the Yorubas or Igbos doing this on another man's soil.All cowards
Re: Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) by frozen70(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Youths are idle, they laughed at them

Now they chose to farm, they kill them

Which way Is the best now ❓

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba / Yakubu Dogara Visits Osinbajo At Aso Villa (Photos) / Darkness Looms As Genco’s Collapse Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.