Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,594 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Home Video On How To Print Recharge Card - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Home Video On How To Print Recharge Card (507 Views)

How To Print Recharge Card / Learn How To Print Recharge Cards Free / Learn How To Print Recharge Card To Make A Living And Get A Free Fixed Odds Trai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Video On How To Print Recharge Card by dipo4info: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
With this video you will now in and out how to print any!!! Recharge card yes, I mean it after you have go true this video 100% guaranteed you can host a seminal.

NOTE
Am goin to send it to you true DHL so your addr will be needed and ur full name.
For further information call 08077696357 or send mssg to Godblessdipo@gmail.com

A copy is #2,000.00 only
Re: Home Video On How To Print Recharge Card by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
dipo4info:

With this video you will now in and out how to print any!!! Recharge card yes, I mean it after you have go true this video 100% guaranteed you can host a seminal.

NOTE
Am goin to send it to you true DHL so your addr will be needed and your full name.
For further information call 08077696357 or send mssg to Godblessdipo@gmail.com

A copy is #2,000.00 only
Hmmmmmmm,U said u need ma Address nd full name so dat u can send me police later claiming i be fraudster

(1) (Reply)

For Party Without Tears, We Are Here For You / Buy Lr @160 Per Dollar / Making Money Is Easy-get Closer To Your System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.