Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged (14930 Views)

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by tuniski: 6:02am On Aug 15, 2019
michoim:
NONSENSE, FALSE EXHIBITS...AS FALSE AND FAKE AS THEIR MUCH NOISED SERVER THAT WAS LATER EXPOSED TO BE FAKE
Who exposed it as fake, you?
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by respect80(m): 6:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Hahahahaaaaaaah chai!,you are just like the rest , I'm done with you abeg.
cheesy
He should be crying if he truly understood the bolded.

Some people are just too zombified to post anything reasonable.
He accused someone, you ask for a simple evidence, he started asking question instead of presenting the evidence.

Someone needs to open a new forum for zombies and call it zombiland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by Deepthoughts: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
respect80:

cheesy
He should be crying if he truly understood the bolded.

Some people are just too zombified to post anything reasonable.
He accused someone, you ask for a simple evidence, he started asking question instead of presenting the evidence.

Someone needs to open a new forum for zombies and call it zombiland cheesy
Bro you got it good,this guys keep tarnishing Atiku's image with negative press n no iota of evidence to prove it, this convinces me more than ever that there is something this people desperately don't want Atiku in leadership n whatever it is, it's certainly not for the benefit of the nation but there's only.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by deji68: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin so APC now want the testimony of The Kenyan IT expert expunged ... shebi una say he fvcked up, Buharideen sef SMH

They also urged the Justice Mohammed Garba-led tribunal of five judges to reject the testimony of the petitioners’ 40th, 59th and 60th witnesses.

Atiku’s spokesperson, Mr Segun Showunmi, was the 40th witness; David Njorga from Kenya, who was described by the petitioners as their “expert witness,” was the PW 59; while Joseph Gbenga, a data analyst was the PW 60.
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by Lovelive: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
mikidor:
I believe most of you do not know me. I have been a
member since 2007. You can check my profile if u do
not believe me. I mainly read comments just to laugh,
feel sad, be ashamed or just feel sorry...Almost all
the comments and posts have elements of tribalism
and hate. Some people have made it their sole
responsibilities to only post spiteful things that will
promote tribalism and hate. It seems this generation
are agents of hate and tribalism. Other youths from
other countries are busy making their economies better
and u guys are busy here insulting one another on
daily basis. What a shame! The most painful thing is
that other nationals are members of nairaland and they
see the way u guys insult and abuse each other. It is
really appalling. The likes of Dankote, Tony Elumelu
and Mike Adenuga are busy making more money and
helping the economy while u guys are busy displaying
hatred and tribalism everyday here. What a shame!
Some of u here are graduates with masters degrees
and PHDs. Some are even pastors children. The most
shameful and disgusting thing is to be educated and
still display tribalism. Our musicians are busy
collaborating with each other irrespective of their tribes
just to release nice music videos in the aim of making
more money while u guys are busy here attacking each
other from right, left, back, front and center every
Blessed day. What a shame! It is because of this
tribalism rooted in our youths that made our politicians
not to take us seriously. Trust me if we continue to
dwell in tribalism and hate, no African country will
respect us again and with time u might need a visa to
go to Cotonou or Benin republic and the rest of other
African countries. For those that believe in God and
heaven. I wonder how u will make heaven if u house
hatred and tribalism in your hearts. Nigeria is really a
great nation but this tribalism is messing us up big
time. Site Armin please anybody that posts spiteful or
tribal comments should be banned.... You guys can
take my advice or continue with your tribalism and
hate speeches but one day we will reap what we
sowed. A word is enough for the wise. I rest my case.
I am a Nigerian in diaspora.

Compatriot thank you .

Thumbs high
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by Lovelive: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
JamiuKabir:

Dear mikidor,

Thanks a lot for your insightful post and thought provoking submission.

Its quite unfortunate that tribalism seems to be somewhat impossible to be reverse in Nigeria and most importantly on her political landscape.

If you recollect, APC & PDP as different time deployed religion & tribal missiles during previous electioneering.

That said, the current high caliber tribalism is propagated by Gen. Mohomodu Buhari.

- The unfortunate statement of 5% vs 97% to me will never go away in a hurry.

- The lopsided appointment in his first administration is another fuel for tribalism

- The covet support for headers tribesmen over national security and without condemning and addressing his kinsmen is another vocal point to support the president's tribalistic tendency.

Needless to say that the current online tribal war is among the active, jobless & lazy Nigeria youths as propagated by C-I-C.

Redeeming the battered Nigerian image at this point in time needs national re-orientation and it must start from the TOP!

I rest my case.

Thumbs high
Love you Sir
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by JamiuKabir: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lovelive:

Thumbs high
Love you Sir

tongue
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged by respect80(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Bro you got it good,this guys keep tarnishing Atiku's image with negative press n no iota of evidence to prove it, this convinces me more than ever that there is something this people desperately don't want Atiku in leadership n whatever it is, it's certainly not for the benefit of the nation but there's only.

It's more like he is being jealous by his peers whom he superceded in terms of achievement, if not tell me one form of corruption you can attribute to Atiku which every other Nigerian politician is not guilty of.
Every Nigerian politician is guilty of corruption in one way or the other and non of them is a Saint.
What some buharideens don't understand is that we are not supporting Atiku because he's a Saint, we're supporting him because Buhari is a disaster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy / Convention: Uzodinma, Malami, Lauretta, Others To ‘Enforce’ Buhari’s Consensus / Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.