Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? (820 Views)

Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / How Much Would It Cost To Travel To Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2019
Hello people...I need urgent help with this information. How much does it take to cargo stuff to America (Atlanta precisely)? There are two boxes, and each weighs about 20-25kg (I don't know for a fact though, just guessing from carrying bags of chicken feed). I need to to have an idea how much it cost before I go to the airport.

The thing is that my parents got late to the airport on Monday (12th August), and couldn't travel with their luggage (they traveled with just hand luggage). So now I have to look for a way to cargo their load to them, cos my dad's drugs is even in one of the boxes, so this is a matter of urgency. I would also love to know how many days it would take for the luggage to get to America.

Please, mods, help me push this to front page. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by otipoju(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2019
DHL, UPS will give you the answer. Or if i go to Riverdale tomorrow ill help you find out from the cargo company beside Buka 2.
https://www.shiptonaija.com/ thats their website. They ship both ways.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by khalazi: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2019
kayo80:
Hello people...I need urgent help with this information. How much does it take to cargo stuff to America (Atlanta precisely)?
Search for yalhaji on nl. She's a shipper in Atlanta. She ships phones from atl to Nigeria. Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2019
khalazi:

Search for yalhaji on nl. She's a shipper in Atlanta. She ships phones from atl to Nigeria. Tested and trusted.

Okay. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by oriste(f): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2019
kayo80:
Hello people...I need urgent help with this information. How much does it take to cargo stuff to America (Atlanta precisely)? There are two boxes, and each weighs about 20-25kg (I don't know for a fact though, just guessing from carrying bags of chicken feed). I need to to have an idea how much it cost before I go to the airport.

The thing is that my parents got late to the airport on Monday (12th August), and couldn't travel with their luggage (they traveled with just hand luggage). So now I have to look for a way to cargo their load to them, cos my dad's drugs is even in one of the boxes, so this is a matter of urgency. I would also love to know how many days it would take for the luggage to get to America.

Please, mods, help me push this to front page. Thanks in advance.

Yes we do conatct me 2k5 per kg and it will be delivered withing 3 days am at nacho lagos
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2019
oriste:

Yes we do conatct me 2k5 per kg and it will be delivered withing 3 days am at nacho lagos

I already sent the goods. Thank you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by sofiadgreat(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
kayo80:

I already sent the goods. Thank you.
pls how did you send it? Can you give me their contact?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Cargo Stuff To America From Nigeria? by kayo80(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
sofiadgreat:
pls how did you send it? Can you give me their contact?

I sent it through cargo at NAHCO in Lagos. A friend gave me the contact. They weighed the boxes and charged per kg. Send me a pm or send me a message with the number in my profile. I don't want to get banned.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Prospect For Nigeria Trained Civil Engineer In Europe? / Evacuation Of Nigerians From Benin Republic / International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.