Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State (26833 Views)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by chubinwa(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Chrisbeks:
The tailor sef get problem, why not give them their cloth when they came to collect it twice? You are there forming moral instructor. See where you ended. Na you use your hand bring wahala for yourself
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
I thought he said he would have retaliated... what now happppeeen undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Is either I kill the solider or the solider kill me, MESS UP COUNTRY
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
In Aba if a soldier come to repair phone with Uniform they will tell him they can't fix the problem. They will claim the problem is beyond their expertise. They do this because soldiers will come and brutalize you if you are unable to repair the phone even when you didn't collect money yet. Na so one Aboooki Soldier wey just enter Aba waka tire.
They now come on mufti if they want to repair phone
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Rubbiish(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Chrisbeks:
The tailor sef get problem, why not give them their cloth when they came to collect it twice? You are there forming moral instructor. See where you ended. Na you use your hand bring wahala for yourself
Honestly
I didn't bother reading further when i saw he refused to give them their clothe, it means the tailor would have done worse if he was a soldier

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Rubbiish(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you need brain transplant
U are d one that need transplant
Why would d tailor refused to give them the clothe?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Rubbiish(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
queengift:
He should just sue them, most Soldiers do marry mannerless women
The woman is not mannerless
It is what an average mother would have done
The tailor should have respected her when she sent d second daughter, the tailor is obviously troublesome

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Sirsleek123: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oga tailor, next time be more careful. You both were wrong but you were “wronger” grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Rubbiish(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
in as much as the girl was rude, that shouldn't have stopped the tailor from giving the clothe to the second girl. It isn't everytime someone needs to prove to be right. Letting go sometimes, despite being in the right, is a sign of wisdom and maturity.
The bold is what many don't know
For the tailor to treat his client in such manner bespeaks the kind of person he is

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by MurderX: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly
I didn't bother reading further when i saw he refused to give them their clothe, it means the tailor would have done worse if he was a soldier

If I was there, I go pluck koboko follow discipline this idiat!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by frozen70(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Those stripes of wip will lead to abuse and finally reduction in rank
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by MobilityExpress: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Very stupid tailor. He needs another round of beating. Someone sent her daughter to collect her cloth, but you refused to give her, making a stupid excuse that you want the first daughter to come because you want to teach her how to talk. What kind of rubbish is that? You want to teach her or you want to use style to cajole her and later rape her bah? He needs real beating. Mtshewwwww. These soldiers nice sef

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by MobilityExpress: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
in as much as the girl was rude, that shouldn't have stopped the tailor from giving the clothe to the second girl. It isn't everytime someone needs to prove to be right. Letting go sometimes, despite being in the right, is a sign of wisdom and maturity.

Nothing like rude, from the way he demanded that the girl must be the one to collect cloth, it is very possible the idiot has been making advances to the girl in secret and that's the source of the rudeness. If the girl was truly rude and needed correction, he would have taken the cloth to the girl's mother himself and reported her to the mother, so the mother can correct her if the tailor was right about her misbehavior. But the idiot adult didn't do that because he has ulterior motive. We know his type. Classic predator move demanding he must see the girl before he releases cloth. Rubbish. Dem suppose beat the guy well.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by MobilityExpress: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
san316:
Good for him. Shey he wanted to see a man. why is he reporting the soldier to his online court. Nonsense man kawai

He can't even win online court, because his stupidity is so glaring. I'm sure he is the type of tailor that mistreats his customers and seizes their cloth for decoration in his shop. Those soldiers didn't even beat him well grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Codes151(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nigerian law! No jurisdictions whatsoever. Why no report to police and they do their job? Why should army abuse someone yet they can’t tackle BH
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by DarkJeddi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
oz4real83:
Even judging by the Tailor's one sided story,the guy furked up..

Wait till you hear the woman's side and you'll see that some people just dey carry their hands dey find Wahala..

#MORALINSTRUCTOR shocked

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by naijajobx: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Isoduwa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
If na me Ehen

I go just dey shout Boko haram Boko haram please come to S&T Army wan kill Me

Under 45 second you Nor go see any Army around that place again
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Pusherttt: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Make una no jump into conclusion very fast cos all Des naija Tailor can b very annoying some times e.........

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by emmnprince(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
Zenithsblog:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/soldier-brutalizes-his-wifes-tailor-in-edo-state/

Epele Sir. Its not easy to be a moral instructor without proper understanding of the terrain you live in. Wisdom demands you apply the knowledge you have about Nigeria and her citizens and how they can react to simple something like this, especially, when it is over done to please self.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by linearity: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
O boy!

Tailors and their promise and disappointment no bi here oh!

I am beginning to conclude that, Buhari self better pass tailor, when it come to promise and fail!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Ningi2020(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cosmatikka:
U see y I'm happy wen boko haram kills den in their numbers. These soldiers re animals in human skin. They only have strength wen it comes to unarmed civilians. Beasts embarassed
And by the special grace of God thats how any terrorist group will attack and kill your family in their numbers.. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Jman06(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is a well deserved beating!

Why didn't he release the cloth to them when they came to collect it Perhaps he wanted to form strong man.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by larryeffizy1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hummm!! At times I don't blame their actions, but when village people are ready to deal with you, nothing will deprive you....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Cosmatikka: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ningi2020:
And by the special grace of God thats how any terrorist group will attack and kill your family in their numbers.. Bastard
U re a very big fool. I'm sure ur father and brothers's blood has already been spilt in Sambisa forest
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cosmatikka:
U see y I'm happy wen boko haram kills den in their numbers. These soldiers re animals in human skin. They only have strength wen it comes to unarmed civilians. Beasts embarassed
keep being happy o , when they finish the soldiers , they will finally come for you and your family . They will wipe them all out just like you wish for the soldiers . Senseless fool rushing to comment ! It is your type that will maltreat civilians if you had that uniform . Ewure

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by mandate12: 1:38am On Aug 15, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you need brain transplant

I'm sure u r the tailor. U mean u didnt c anything wrong with what he did?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2019
This is why i hate uniform men with passion useless country without a usefull constitution.that was how some useless 4 police men were draging my mum out frm ha car that ha paperz was nt complete nt knwing that 3 of us wre boxerz before they knew it na touch light them they use find one of the policeman teeth.animals on uniform
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Fuckgovt: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Such animals we have as soldiers and such witches some women men have as wives
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by Cosmatikka: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
keep being happy o , when they finish the soldiers , they will finally come for you and your family . They will wipe them all out just like you wish for the soldiers . Senseless fool rushing to comment ! It is your type that will maltreat civilians if you had that uniform . Ewure
Be here yanning shit because a soldier dey fvck ya borehole. Boko boys go soon killam
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by BABSSSOO(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2019
first first, you disappointed them you no sew dem cloth, them still wan come collect am like that, you dey form moral teacher, bros na wetin you find you see o.
Re: Soldier Brutalizes His Wife’s Tailor In Edo State by BABSSSOO(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2019
see guys, the tailor no know say the clients husband na soldier. as he don disappoint them finish, he still wan Chance dem say wetin dem wan do. if him no say dem get soldier for house, l swear the guy wouldn't have disappointed in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) / Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.