Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

#bbnaija : Jeff Finally Reveals His Marital Status (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : Jeff Finally Reveals His Marital Status (video) (512 Views)

Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video) / Bbnaija: Jeff Has Reportedly Engaged Kim Oprah (photos) / Bbnaija :jeff Has Been Evicted , Tacha Is Saved ,reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Jeff Finally Reveals His Marital Status (video) by wiseloaded(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2019
Former BBNaija housemate, Jeff has revealed his truth marital status to clear the trending rumor that he is secretly married.

Recently, Jeff was evicted from BBNaija “Pepper Dem’ house. While in the house, Jeff avoided personal relationship with the female housemates.

There are some speculations that Jeff was married outside the house but kept it a secret unlike his fellow housemate, Mike.

In a recent interview, he denied rumours of being married.

He explained that he was not involved in any romantic relationship in the house because ‘he was not certain about their real character’.

He said;

“If I had a wife everyone would know, I’m not married.

“The rumours are not true, I’m not the type of person to hide my relationship or marriage status.

“I dint get close to any female housemate because you can’t tell their real character on the show.

“Someone can have two different personalities.”

Click the link below to watch the full interview video

https://wiseloaded.com/bbnaija-jeff-marital-status/

(1) (Reply)

After Listing Iphone As Asset, See What Top Ghana Artiste Said For Her Net Worth / Skiibii Screams Out In Pains As He Receives Slap Massage In Turkey / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Governor Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.