Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) (75180 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Olamilekxy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Junkie1:
angry RIP ANYWAY I SHOULD TRY AND SHOOT MY SHOT HIS BITCH IS A MILF WITH GOOD BJ LIPS... I LET HER BE SINGLE FOR TOO LONG

U NO WELL SIR

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
To ride a powerful bike like that one would need a crash helmet and riding gears (cloths) and on a reduced speed too, you don't just jump on that lethal machine, ride recklessly and not get hurt.

I once broke my hip and arm riding one of this lethal machines
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
The poor guy didnt even have money for marriage. His career was long killed by the bike crash embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Its truly sad. May his soul rest in peace.
I hope he was able to at least keep something in the will for his kids. No one knows when he will die.
Last week I gave my wife all my bank details in case I die by mistake....person go talk God forbid. Well News Flash, if you told Arafat....Guy as you dey you go die for accident he will shout God forbid too but that doesnt mean that what will happen will not happen.

As e be now e fit be say He don leave like 30 billion inside account and no one can access it but him.

Guys please start writing your will early and leave the necessary information to your bank account for your family. No one knows tomorrow
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold i was extremely shocked when i watched d bike video before his death...the riding was too rough haba!
How can a family man ride bike in such manner...
I felt bad watching that video, speed was too much on one tire, front tire was up...

Every sunday for lome (Togo) stadium side, just come and see something, i have forgotten what they called their club, each one with his power bike, riding bike without caution... Arafat was not putting on any safety gadget yet the speed was some else.....

NB many even say they use juju to do most of the show
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Handsome guy.
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
ednut1:
You have kids but chose to drive recklessly on a bike
Well spoken.
The way these guys ride bikes ehen you will think they are immortals.
He refused to grow up into a man and decided to live his life like a youth.
Forgetting his mum, his baby mama and his kids.
I will like to remind everyone here before you make any decisions think of the people you love and the people you will leave behind.
It will go a long way in keeping you a life and careful.

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
mrkings84:
Girl friends now do have many babies for their boy friends?
bruh this is 2019
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Zoroaster: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
I was annoyed when i watched that video of him speeeding

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by thelino: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
33 years old Ange Didier Houon, also known as DJ Arafat who lost his life in an accident over the week left behind Girlfriend, Kids.

He left behind is girlfriend, Carmen 3 sons, Mael Houson, Ezekiel Houson, Owen Houson and a daughter, Lachoina Houson.

See photos below..
https://gidifeed.com/see-the-family-of-ange-didier-houon-dj-arafat-left-behind/

very nice. can you post this on Tweetszone? you're definitely making an FTC
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Blessinzy:

They won't suffer, alot of artists esp Davido has vowed to care for his family as long as he is alive...
Rip dude...
leave talk.. after 1 yr, let's see if he won't forget them.. don't hope on any human

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
RIP even though I don't know him embarassed

Thank God for the footage, at least other people can see and learn from it. Not like Nigeria... There's no place in this country where there's footage except for private and public establishment. No street cams whatsoever angry
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ehyaa! RIP I hope the children are not from more than one woman sha
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by dbalinga(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Blessinzy:

They won't suffer, alot of artists esp Davido has vowed to care for his family as long as he is alive...
Rip dude...

Hmm Hmm...if I hear.

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by rodshafas87(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
RIP Dude, Touching body Master.... Ur Mama never like wetin death do u nw ooo
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
So sad May his soul rest
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
rattlesnake:
Hope he was born again sha
If he come be Muslim or Atheist nkor?
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Very soon people will stop paying bride price, once you get a girlfriend u can date her forever and have your kids in peace.
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jux shut up!

Junkie1:
angry RIP ANYWAY I SHOULD TRY AND SHOOT MY SHOT HIS BITCH IS A MILF WITH GOOD BJ LIPS... I CAN'T LET HER BE SINGLE FOR TOO LONG
Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Sard(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
mrkings84:
Girl friends now do have many babies for their boy friends?
I dey tell you.. 4 kids from her and she's still just girlfriend. But they'll tell you in the 21st century as if that has suddenly changed the meaning of values and cultures.

1 Like

Re: Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2019
undecided So they said buh d reality x always different...
Blessinzy:

Rip dude...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.