Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p (2166 Views)

Sold @@@@@ Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@. Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@p / Sold @@@@@ Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@. Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@p / Sold @@@@@ Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@. Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

Obviously you will still sell it, you will sell it to somebody who doesn't know its flooded.
When he or she start experiencing funny funny electrical issues, he will blame village people or join the "Benz too dey get electrical problem" crew..
O ga how did the guy get the VIN. At least think. You’re here lambasting me. Ask him where he got the VIN from. If I have any interest from anyone and we have discussed I’ll gladly share the VIN. I won’t post the VIN here to justify anybody’s ego. It’s my car. It’s my VIN. I want to sell. I won’t share the VIN to anybody. It’s that simple. Please ask the accuser how he got the VIN
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2019
antagonist:
wow

so this one too is flooded

and the lexus as well

OP you are wonderful
And you’re naive not to notice that I never posted the VIN
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by antagonist: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2019
letout:

And you’re naive not to notice that I never posted the VIN

who is this one? are you the OP?

if you are, then I have to tell you that you can never sell this flooded car on nairaland if you like keep doing arguments about vin number or no vin number, just forget about the thread
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by thebigkendo(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2019
letout:

O ga how did the guy get the VIN. At least think. You’re here lambasting me. Ask him where he got the VIN from. If I have any interest from anyone and we have discussed I’ll gladly share the VIN. I won’t post the VIN here to justify anybody’s ego. It’s my car. It’s my VIN. I want to sell. I won’t share the VIN to anybody. It’s that simple. Please ask the accuser how he got the
VIN

grin grin If I tell you how he got the vin, a criminal like you will start hiding it....

Hint.. You bought the car from copart...
As for the vin.. You don't need to post it because it has already been posted for you grin grin

Now the final question: Is this benz you advertised flooded or not?
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by thebigkendo(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
antagonist:

if you are, then I have to tell you that you can never sell this flooded car on nairaland if you like keep doing arguments about vin number or no vin number, just forget about the thread

He forget to log out of this account before posting grin
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin If I tell you how he got the vin, a criminal like you will start hiding it....

As for the vin.. You don't need to post it because it has already been posted for you grin grin

Wrong I didn’t buy the car from copart. You guys are Mediocre. Sincerely. Anyways thanks for keeping my post active wink
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
antagonist:

This is my business account. The other one is my personal account. You think I have anything to hide?
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

As for your question dumb dumb the car wasn’t purchased flooded or damaged. Like I said y’all are mediocre. I’m Definitely sure you don’t have the resources to purchase a barely function vehicle. Just trolling nairaland
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

He forget to log out of this account before posting grin

Like I said Dumb dumb
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
antagonist:

Okay. Serious clients don’t waste time arguing if it’s flooded or not. They will contact me for the VIN and have their investigation done.
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Any new gays !!!! I’m waiting and ready for you this weekend. After this weekend I won’t have your time anymore ooooo
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by thebigkendo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
letout:

Wrong I didn’t buy the car from copart. You guys are Mediocre. Sincerely. Anyways thanks for keeping my post active wink

You posted a picture of a car with copart sticker..
But you did not buy from copart.. I am begining to suspect you are just a middle man, probably never seen the car self... You got the picture off "lagos car dealers whatsapp group" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by thebigkendo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
letout:

Okay. Serious clients don’t waste time arguing if it’s flooded or not. They will contact me for the VIN and have their investigation done.

You middlemen think "serious" car buyers don't have any work to do than going round lagos checking out different cars you advertise?

From vin results, Some cars are not worth physical inspection.. Save "serious clients" Airtime, fuel & time by posting vin with your adverts

Post car with Vin, serious client will perform vin check, if satisfied he will then call you & arrange for physical inspection
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by dannybrasky(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Right from the beginning,it didn't take me long to find out he is a . ..

grin

thebigkendo:

You posted a picture of a car with copart sticker..
But you did not buy from copart.. I am begining to suspect you are just a middle man, probably never seen the car self... You got the picture off "lagos car dealers whatsapp group" grin grin

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by letout: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

You middlemen think "serious" car buyers don't have any work to do than going round lagos checking out different cars you advertise?

From vin results, Some cars are not worth physical inspection.. Save "serious clients" Airtime, fuel & time by posting vin with your adverts

Post car with Vin, serious client will perform vin check, if satisfied he will then call you & arrange for physical inspection

Just shut up
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by thebigkendo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
letout:

Just shut up

E pain am.. Middle man grin

2 Likes

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by dannybrasky(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

E pain am.. Middle man grin

1 Like

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
oh justice has been served here already.....
no wonder, so all these guys are usually middlemen
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
letout:

Just shut up

sorry BRO but NAIRALAND is not ur average everyday forum where anyone can just claim anything anyhow.....

anyway u can still advertise ur vehicle on JIJI and ijamautos.....

there they don't have FBI agents and u can do anything and get away with it.....
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by Hoodbilonia: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Id rathwr buy a nigerian used grade a car from someone im familiar with cos all cars on nairaland either are stolen from usa,madly accidented and nicely panelbeat
Or forever flooded

1 Like

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by bigcil2(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Sa
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by dannybrasky(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2019
bigcil2:

I can offer you a job tho, pay is attractive, since you’ve free time.

That moment a MIDDLEMAN wants to employ C.E.O Ayo Babalola wept grin

Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by Inception(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Op,

Not for once did you deny the authenticity of the VIN posted by Cosplay...
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by banky3w(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
You middlemen should seriously be trained before entering the field. People know pass you wella. You should have just clicked on the name Cosplay and see all his post before shooting yourself in the a**. Sorry ehn OP. This one no go sell for here. You may be lucky enough to see someone walk by the car and buy it but I can assure you that no one from nairaland will buy the car. Just pray make your cut still comot after sales grin
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by thebigkendo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Inception:
Op,

Not for once did you deny the authenticity of the VIN posted by Cosplay...

bigcil2:
Car type - Mercedes Benz
Body - Saloon
Year - 2011
Location - Ikeja
Price - 7.5m
Condition - Foreign used Toks

This car comes as is, and has never been worked on.

Modified
There’s a clown that claimed this car is damaged by posting a vin that doesn’t belong to the car, only God knows where s/he got it from. Anyone that’s interested in this car and doubts if the vin is clean, please contact me , come to Ikeja for inspection, get the vin, run your checks and know for yourself.
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by anexxus(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
letout:

Just shut up

Charles Iloghalu is the only real disappointment. Change your ways, OP, a.k.a Charles
Re: Toks Mercedes Benz E350 2011 For Sale - Sold :p by bigcil2(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
anexxus:

Charles Iloghalu is the only real disappointment. Change your ways, OP, a.k.a Charles

I thought serious people have moved on to serious things? Let me guess, you don’t have any business to mind abi? Anyway place your tent here. I have moved on. Car has been sold! Yay! Bite me or just maybe break your screen. Both cars actually.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2015 BMW M235 SOLD!!! / Honda Odyssey 2004 For Sale Silver Clean #1.1m Lekki (pictures) / Foreign Used 2016 Chevrolet Camaro (kaduna) SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.