Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product (1819 Views)

WATCH VIDEO: How To Source Buyers Of Agro For Free / Nylon Packages Designs For All Agro Product / Be A Distributor Of This Wonder 100% Organic Agro Product With Just #60k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by ebisco212: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
OVER 2000 GENUINE BUYERS CONTACT DETAILS OF AFRICAN FOODSTUFFS FROM UK, EUROPE, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA

Foodstuff Export from Nigeria is a lucrative business that many Nigerians are not aware of.The business is yet to be tap,just few Nigerians are into the business.It does not require Export License since you are exporting in small quantity.Venture into this export Business and start making your millions.As a startup or your already into the business you can leverage on our Buyers Contact Details and secure your export contract.

It is crystal clear that customers are the bedrock of any successful business man. Your business is expanding in leaps and bounds is as a result of numerous customers buying from you, We have good news that will help you to thrive in your business, people found it difficult to get foreign buyers of African Foodstuffs which have make it difficult for them to make money from their export business. We want to remove that pains from you, Search no more of foreign buyers.

Introducing

Database of foreign Buyers of African Foodstuffs and Agricultural Commodities.

Ginger,Yellow Gari,Ijebu Gari,Ogbono,Egusi,Garlic,Semovita,Okra,Palm oil,Wheat,Bitter kola,Ugu leaf,Oha leaf,Bitter leaf,Ewedu,Coconut,Palm kernel,Cocoa,Shea butter,Ofada Rice,Royco,Maggi Cubes etc

I will not be able to list everything here because of space.This Database comprises of AFRICAN RESTURANTS, WHOLESELLERS, AFRICAN KITCHENS, LOCAL MARKETS, RETAILERS AND ONLINE GROCERY IN UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE.

OVER 2000 Buyers of AFRICAN FOODSTUFFS AND AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES FROM EUROPE, USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and VIETNAM

I know this will be of help to you for your business. We have package this together to hand it over to you at affordable price. Some people that bought the Database have testified that their business have improved with the help of our BUYERS CONTACT DETAILS.

This is not scrap that hungry marketers are selling to people or the one that you have bought before, we have done thorough research to put this together. Importers in this list are VERIFIED

What you will get when you order for this Foreign Contact buyers.

• Names of the company’s you are contacting.
• Address of the company.
• Direct mobile number, in case if you want to call.
• Import product names
• Email addresses of the company

'Benefits of this package

• You don’t need to search for customer anymore, with this you can contact as many buyers as possible.
• You don’t need to advertise your product anymore.
• You are dealing directly to the importers
• You don’t need to wait for buyer’s request.
• You will not struggle to get customers.
• It will help you to acquire more customers than your competitors.

Check out what people that bought the Buyers contact lists are saying:

 Initially I was doubting the content of the Buyers lists,but when I bought it, every details he mentioned here was stated clearly in excel format.The emails, phone numbers, Company addresses and he even specified the importers product specialization .I am happy with the package

Michael Lagos

 I have acquired more foreign customers with the help of your foreign buyers Database I bought last month.
Esther Portharcourt
 Your buyers Database I bought is genuine, they are responding to my mails.i have started getting export contract in a short time.

Chinwe Abuja
So How Much Is This Going To Cost
If I sell it to you at N10,000 it worth it
But you can get it
JUST………insane N5000

if you buy today,you will get my

Bonus 2: How to get loan up to N200,000 to N3million loan from money lenders without collaterals

60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

if your not OK with our package after 60 days you purchase the package, your money will be refunded

How to get this package
Contact
Get New Ads Like This!
₦ 5,000
Ebere Nnadi
18 Jun 2015
Registered
Last seen
Safety tips
Do not pay in advance even for the delivery
Try to meet at a safe, public location
Check the item BEFORE you buy it
Pay only after collecting the item
Post Ad Like This

1 Like

Re: Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by healthserve(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by Chinnycc: 1:13am On Aug 16, 2019
Thanks.. please how do I get the contact details?
I sell bitter kola in Anambra state, I need foreign buyers
Re: Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by Noorading: 3:59am On Oct 14, 2019
Do you still have the Data base of addresses of Foreign buyers of Bitter kola & Kola nuts
ebisco212:
OVER 2000 GENUINE BUYERS CONTACT DETAILS OF AFRICAN FOODSTUFFS FROM UK, EUROPE, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA

Foodstuff Export from Nigeria is a lucrative business that many Nigerians are not aware of.The business is yet to be tap,just few Nigerians are into the business.It does not require Export License since you are exporting in small quantity.Venture into this export Business and start making your millions.As a startup or your already into the business you can leverage on our Buyers Contact Details and secure your export contract.

It is crystal clear that customers are the bedrock of any successful business man. Your business is expanding in leaps and bounds is as a result of numerous customers buying from you, We have good news that will help you to thrive in your business, people found it difficult to get foreign buyers of African Foodstuffs which have make it difficult for them to make money from their export business. We want to remove that pains from you, Search no more of foreign buyers.

Introducing

Ginger,Yellow Gari,Ijebu Gari,Ogbono,Egusi,Garlic,Semovita,Okra,Palm oil,Wheat,Bitter kola,Ugu leaf,Oha leaf,Bitter leaf,Ewedu,Coconut,Palm kernel,Cocoa,Shea butter,Ofada Rice,Royco,Maggi Cubes etc

I will not be able to list everything here because of space.This Database comprises of AFRICAN RESTURANTS, WHOLESELLERS, AFRICAN KITCHENS, LOCAL MARKETS, RETAILERS AND ONLINE GROCERY IN UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE.

OVER 2000 Buyers of AFRICAN FOODSTUFFS AND AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES FROM EUROPE, USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and VIETNAM

I know this will be of help to you for your business. We have package this together to hand it over to you at affordable price. Some people that bought the Database have testified that their business have improved with the help of our BUYERS CONTACT DETAILS.

This is not scrap that hungry marketers are selling to people or the one that you have bought before, we have done thorough research to put this together. Importers in this list are VERIFIED

• Import product names

• You don’t need to search for customer anymore, with this you can contact as many buyers as possible.

 Initially I was doubting the content of the Buyers lists,but when I bought it, every details he mentioned here was stated clearly in excel format.The emails, phone numbers, Company addresses and he even specified the importers product specialization .I am happy with the package

Michael Lagos

 I have acquired more foreign customers with the help of your foreign buyers Database I bought last month.
Esther Portharcourt
 Your buyers Database I bought is genuine, they are responding to my mails.i have started getting export contract in a short time.

Chinwe Abuja
But you can get it
JUST………insane N5000

Bonus 2: How to get loan up to N200,000 to N3million loan from money lenders without collaterals

if your not OK with our package after 60 days you purchase the package, your money will be refunded

How to get this package
Contact
Get New Ads Like This!
₦ 5,000
Ebere Nnadi
18 Jun 2015
Registered
Last seen
Safety tips
Post Ad Like This
Re: Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by midunsignature: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
ebisco212:

Introducing

• Import product names

Michael Lagos

Esther Portharcourt

Chinwe Abuja
But you can get it
JUST………insane N5000

How to get this package
Contact
Get New Ads Like This!
₦ 5,000
Ebere Nnadi
18 Jun 2015
Registered
Last seen
Safety tips
Post Ad Like This

Is this still available

1 Like

Re: Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by Lovelive: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Your email address Sir, please.
ebisco212:

Introducing

• Import product names

Michael Lagos

Esther Portharcourt

Chinwe Abuja
But you can get it
JUST………insane N5000

How to get this package
Contact
Get New Ads Like This!
₦ 5,000
Ebere Nnadi
18 Jun 2015
Registered
Last seen
Safety tips
Post Ad Like This
Re: Foreign Buyers Contact Emails Of Agro Product by annoquick: 2:38pm On Mar 08
Kindly send me the details on hw to get the full packages of the agro commodities buyers contract.

Joseph

(1) (Reply)

2 acre Cocoa Farm Plantation For Sale In Oboto Ondo State / Catfish Farming Made Easy / Rice Bran Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.